First Prev
of 6
Next Last
its truth

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2011
do you never go back?

true and sorta not true. the truth is most white girls when thewy mature and grow out of the party stage try to go back to white guys. because well lets be honest the blacks who are fun and have drugs never retire. cant buy a house cause selling crack isnt n exceptable job on a bank loan lol. and honestly they will never have anything and will prob spend there whole life in and out of prison.

once girls mature and want a life they notice blacks cant give em that they can only give them drugs and partying.

even though most whites dont have a problem with blacks a white girl who goes with them is a digrace to there race. yes i said it we get along with blacks but as far ass black and white couples we look at is as nasty. even black girl white guy.

so most of the times white dont want them so they go to mexicans. i know mexicans can come off nasty but they are better than blacks mexicans dont spend all there money on clothes and shoes to look like they have money. and a mexican will work to support his family. look it up 70% of black males dont and wont support there kids

so it should say once you go black your gonna try to go back once you mature or once you go black your a single mom. lol
grand wizard

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2011
its truth wrote:
do you never go back?
true and sorta not true. the truth is most white girls when thewy mature and grow out of the party stage try to go back to white guys. because well lets be honest the blacks who are fun and have drugs never retire. cant buy a house cause selling crack isnt n exceptable job on a bank loan lol. and honestly they will never have anything and will prob spend there whole life in and out of prison.
once girls mature and want a life they notice blacks cant give em that they can only give them drugs and partying.
even though most whites dont have a problem with blacks a white girl who goes with them is a digrace to there race. yes i said it we get along with blacks but as far ass black and white couples we look at is as nasty. even black girl white guy.
so most of the times white dont want them so they go to mexicans. i know mexicans can come off nasty but they are better than blacks mexicans dont spend all there money on clothes and shoes to look like they have money. and a mexican will work to support his family. look it up 70% of black males dont and wont support there kids
so it should say once you go black your gonna try to go back once you mature or once you go black your a single mom. lol
i agree one hundred percent and most the white men i know consider a white girl tanted meat so they dont want them either. what really gets me is how its ok for a white girl to say she doesnt date white guys but if a white girl tells a black dude that then she ends up getn beat up sooner or later for bein a racist. i think most white girls will lie and say they are with somebody bc of how violent and ignorant that black dudes are just to keep from getn beat up
Milton Bradley

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Blacks have little sausages
blah

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2011
once you go black.. you get aids
well

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Once you go black you end up a single mom. You end up on Maury.
Tellya

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Once u go black we don't let ya come back!
Crystal

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
i went there for many years but never felt comfortable with them like ashamed i don't care who dates who but for me when i got with a white man it just felt right and he doesnt care about who i dated previously. And know all black men arent large
yeah right

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2011
Once you go black ... your gonna need a wheelchair ;)
Why

Versailles, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2011
Is he gonna beat you THAT bad ? You'll need a wheelchair ? Damn !
Cuz

Allenton, WI

#11 Sep 10, 2011
Why wrote:
Is he gonna beat you THAT bad ? You'll need a wheelchair ? Damn !
no the penetration feels so good women temporary can't wait and that's a fact haha
Big John

Kitchener, Canada

#12 Sep 10, 2011
Once you go black you get, AIDS, Welfare, 500 kids to raise on your own and the Police at your house every night.
notahater

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2011
you can get that stuff from any race,why is every thing blamed on the blacks,I no some blacks that treat you better then whites !!
Big John

Kitchener, Canada

#14 Sep 10, 2011
Yea but you mostly get it from blacks.
Bernie mce

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2011
The white race looks at you like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
But we have plenty more fat , nasty girls with no self respect. Take all of them.
John

Kitchener, Canada

#16 Sep 10, 2011
Bernie mce wrote:
The white race looks at you like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
But we have plenty more fat , nasty girls with no self respect. Take all of them.
Agreed. Anyone that would lay down with a n**ger Is nasty.
good white man

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2011
Crystal wrote:
i went there for many years but never felt comfortable with them like ashamed i don't care who dates who but for me when i got with a white man it just felt right and he doesnt care about who i dated previously. And know all black men arent large
if you dont have a man now hit me up thekid.billy93@yahoo.com
dah

Georgetown, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2011
once you go black you cant wash that shit off
Why

Hazel Green, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2011
I don't know, just looks like a terd being shoved in you. Gross!
grand wizard

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2011
dah wrote:
once you go black you cant wash that shit off
why dont you go hand yourself your a disgrace to the human race
dah

Georgetown, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2011
your monkey face momma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody else see the UFO land at K-mart 10-24-1... 4 hr Drew Peacock 1
Jason Higgins 7 hr knows them 17
where is jason crowe? (Dec '13) 10 hr DarlingNicki 9
The real GORMLEY 11 hr Vote 1
Why are people heterosexual? I think it's disgu... (Aug '12) 14 hr Your answer 28
Lisa Hart Morgan for Family Court Judge 16 hr Wronged by GORMLEY 41
Batman Fri Cheater 20
Versailles Dating
Find my Match

Versailles Jobs

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Versailles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Versailles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]