New topix feature hide your location

Posted in the Versailles Forum

Infoplease

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Saw this on the Louisville board:

Hey folks!

By popular demand, we have rolled out a new feature for our registered users! Now, if you are a registered user you can HIDE or CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOCATION!

If you aren't registered, but want to hide your location, just sign up for a free Topix profile and you'll be able to use this feature.

If you are registered, go to your profile, and you'll see "Hide my location" in the left-hand column under your avatar photo. You can click "hide my location" to hide your location entirely-this will prevent any location whatsoever from being displayed on your profile. Or, if you'd like to customize your location to display, go to your Profile Q&A in the right-hand column and set your location in the "Hometown" field.

If you set a location in the Hometown field, this will be the only location that will be displayed - unless you choose to hide your location altogether.

We hope you all enjoy this new feature!
-The Topix Team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boobear 1 hr Hammmbbbuurghher 23
Ricardo's 17 hr customer 11
Why are people heterosexual? I think it's disgu... (Aug '12) 23 hr ad ctionspec 29
Becky Routt- yuck Wed smarter bitchthanher 4
Batman Wed LMAO 37
Bridget night (Feb '13) Tue adc123 25
what about the 2 guys derek and donnie Tue friend 4
Versailles Dating
Find my Match

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Versailles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Versailles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 pm PST

NBC Sports11:56PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback