Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,761 - 15,780 of 16,117 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Junkyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he mentioned lowering Social Security Pay or was that his father when he ran in the past?
This will come as a clear call to fight---but what would happen if suddenly every gov`t check was about $5 bucks short? How many people would starve? Do the same mental thinking about food stamps, housing, WIC, and all the give aways of the gov`t!!!

Then take that savings and reduce the debt.!!! Be O.K. with me!!!

They have already caused the Bank Interest to be down to a % we live on less!!!!

Probably was his father.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we do not understand the Democratic mind sets of people like you . You like that which makes no sense, is not conservative, does harm to so many people(such as Obama Care),skirts the Constitution every which way, lies to the point the nickname is lyer in Chief ,!! Where are your minds??? Have any education? Have any mental ability beyond name calling??
You stupid blabber heads believe your Faux News BS but the people do not. That is why you have no chance at all you gd stupid pos.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid blabber heads believe your Faux News BS but the people do not. That is why you have no chance at all you gd stupid pos.
You think 2014-2016 maybe a chance if any Democrats will start thinking of the results of Obama Care? Or, are you so tied to the Democrats apron strings you can not think?
you are wrong

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>BTW most people love Obamacare you retard.
You have no idea what you are talking about. A majority of people do not like obamacare. We know a majority of you brought this president in on us a second time, but now many of you who voted for him are seeing he only used you to get in again. You should watch the right news channel, and you would know many people have no jobs, they are being cancelled from insurance plans they liked, their plans will now be highter than we were told, we will not be able to have doctors we now have, and the list goes on and on. New taxes are to begin first of 2014. You probably don't even know we were told to pass obamacare, and find out what is in it. We are now finding out. The joke seems to be on you. I don't come into this thread. Your id made me curious, plus the number of people who are causing this one to grow.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Fox has the highest rating?
We understand the illegals fear the conservatives , as that would mean a cut off of their housing, and food stamps, free medical, if the conservatives took over leadership! These freebies cost the taxpayers millions every year!!! And they are not citizens of this Country!!
Average age of a fux viewer is a quarter to dead. They have a captive audience. Except when it's tapioca time.
XYZ

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Article about unemployment worth reading:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business/july-...
Fox News Is A Joke

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

I need to go now. We are taking the little yellow bus for a field trip. Plus my time is up on the computer here at the "home". Is Jimmy Carter running this year?
yeah

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe they are still talking about this.
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Tobyhanna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

I need to go now. We are taking the little yellow bus for a field trip. Plus my time is up on the computer here at the "home". Is Jimmy Carter running this year?
Fox neews say Obama partying Hawaii with taxpayer moneys! Liars! He partying in Rio! Stop you liars, Fox news!!!!!
gert

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This will come as a clear call to fight---but what would happen if suddenly every gov`t check was about $5 bucks short? How many people would starve? Do the same mental thinking about food stamps, housing, WIC, and all the give aways of the gov`t!!!
Then take that savings and reduce the debt.!!! Be O.K. with me!!!
They have already caused the Bank Interest to be down to a % we live on less!!!!
Probably was his father.
What if every politician in office and everyone holding a government job gave 5 dollars instead of doing like the republicans always think and do and rob the poor and retired folks ...I can always tell a republican a mile away he/she is coming up with ideas like ron and rand paul and whoever this joker is on here wanting to take retirees money or they are preaching trickle dcown economics or they are like the wide stance senator out west there who was sucking at the airport and claiming to be a Christian.
Hillary 2016

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You think 2014-2016 maybe a chance if any Democrats will start thinking of the results of Obama Care? Or, are you so tied to the Democrats apron strings you can not think?
Obama Care will be a great accomplishment.

Why else would you stupid Republitards fight it so hard?
Voter

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Care will be a great accomplishment.
Why else would you stupid Republitards fight it so hard?
Because we wanted u DA's to think we were afraid of it workin. ACA is going to be the best thing that ever happens to conservatives and repubs. Dems WILL lose senate in 14 , repubs will keep house & yomama will sit in the dark house for two years and do nothing. What a great gift he gave the people of this country, freedom from dem control and also keepin Hill out of the presidents seat in 16. Her closet full of skeletons is ready to open now (4) count em. Everyone will know the truth behind Bengazi, patience is a virtue, u will soon see .
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

large mouth wrote:
Tomorrow all the conservatives will go back to work and the liberals will go to their mail box to get their checks.
They have direct deposit and debit cards now. No need to go all the way to their mail box.
Voter

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
it doesn't matter, the politicians are all crooked anyway.
Strong Liberal Sux

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Weak Ass Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>When will we learn the truth about 911 you retard?
Said the clueless fucktard.
unknown

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

humm
Randal

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Rand Paul is a jerk.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Ky. thought he would be better than the Democrat.!
He , at least has ideas of his own, and no backward view about working them up and doing something!! Are we not better off with an idea person , than a person pulling the lever as the Party wants???

Most of what he says and does has some reason, and I certainly agree we need term limits! Get rid of the retirees staying on in Congress!!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Ky. thought he would be better than the Democrat.!
He , at least has ideas of his own, and no backward view about working them up and doing something!! Are we not better off with an idea person , than a person pulling the lever as the Party wants???
Most of what he says and does has some reason, and I certainly agree we need term limits! Get rid of the retirees staying on in Congress!!
Most his ideas were plagiarized.
Jihad Obamama

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

There should be a nation wide effort to have a day of peace between the divide in the country that the current president has created. Gatherings at huge complexes such as dome type stadiums and any usable structure that can be closed up. Give out free cell phones, free healthcare, free wifi, free education for special interest groups, free food, free tickets out of debt, amnesty for illegasl on the spot, free whatever sounds good to the general public that dosen't work as a choice and abuses the system. Which is typically the waste of oxygen and carbon usage liberal brain washed non thinking and non own self opinion followers that are unable to provide for themselves. Gas them all with the chemical weapons being taken out of Syria. Be better off if your into the save the planet hoax than pollution in the ocean. Does nobody care about those damn sea lions!

Just wanted to throw some fuel on the fire here, all in fun you wastes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Versailles Forum right now

Search the Versailles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 146,291
this effin town 2 hr LOL 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Ashby 26,189
To: keepitreal 8 hr Shaking my head 1
Versailles druggies that lie/cheat/steal 10 hr dude 8
lonely women 17 hr keepitreal 3
valerie riley (Jan '11) 17 hr keepitreal 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••