Women who use married men

Posted in the Versailles Forum

Man With A Family

Versailles, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I am looking for a chick named MONA MILLS,RITCHIE ect. She has been married 3/4 times .If I see you in my car (yes my car) with my husband again you &*)^*&$%$ can only guess what any sane woman/wife will do . And yes my husband has already felt the burn for what he has done since I found this out .Go find yourself someone who has something too offer you , because my man's check still comes to me each and every week. Don't fool your self into thinking for one second that I will not take your STD infected ()*& to court and make you pay for breaking up my home .Oh , and yes I keep my husband happy in the bedroom ...in case you try to vindacate your self for letting it all hang out in front of 15/16 married men that are working to support their familys on their job site, I am assuming that was the reason you got your *(&^(^ fired.. You should be ashamed of yourself . I bet YOUR MOTHER is very proud of what and how she raised you .If you do not respond to this post...that is fine with me as long as I have made myself perfectly clear on this matter .
theduck

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Sounds like to me young lady its time for some revenge sex.he done it to you now you should show him 2 can play that game.
theduck

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
If u look here for big monas at it again you will find u arent the only one.
HHmmmm

Lebanon, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2012
OK, so your man allegedly cheated, so does that mean he's infected? You threaten court action, yet you are here slandering her name? Why didn't you post your name and the husbands? Isn't he also to blame?
theduck

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Well she can use me ..............if she wants.
Mona

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Man With A Family wrote:
I am looking for a chick named MONA MILLS,RITCHIE ect. She has been married 3/4 times .If I see you in my car (yes my car) with my husband again you &*)^*&$%$ can only guess what any sane woman/wife will do . And yes my husband has already felt the burn for what he has done since I found this out .Go find yourself someone who has something too offer you , because my man's check still comes to me each and every week. Don't fool your self into thinking for one second that I will not take your STD infected ()*& to court and make you pay for breaking up my home .Oh , and yes I keep my husband happy in the bedroom ...in case you try to vindacate your self for letting it all hang out in front of 15/16 married men that are working to support their familys on their job site, I am assuming that was the reason you got your *(&^(^ fired.. You should be ashamed of yourself . I bet YOUR MOTHER is very proud of what and how she raised you .If you do not respond to this post...that is fine with me as long as I have made myself perfectly clear on this matter .
Well, I'm sure you already know that I am not hard to find since you have seen me in your car! Hey, I can't help it that you can't satisfy the way that I do! I will keep coming back, as long as he keeps coming to me (and he always does) And, just so you know, he told me that the reason he can't be satisfied by you is because you smell really bad "down there" and he just can't take it. Not even for a quickie. So, really, all it would take is a little Summers Eve or Vagasil and I am sure that he will leave me alone. I put it on him real good, though, so don't let him fool you! You can bash me and say I have std's all day and night, but it doesn't bother me, sweetheart! All I can tell you is that you make yourself look stupid because if I got them, guess who else does??? That's right, babe, YOU! Hugs and kisses! Oh, by the way, I offered to help you both out and spice things up a little by pleasuring you both at the same time, but you HAVE to get rid of the foul odor first, please. Just let me know, sweetie! Just leave me a note in your glove box naming the time and place and I will meet you there! I will leave you a coupon for Summer's Eve. See? We girls can help each other out! I'm all about the loving!!
wtfsmdh

Lebanon, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
If u serious then u a crazy ar$$ h oe ! wtf!!!!
Man With A Family

Georgetown, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Mona wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm sure you already know that I am not hard to find since you have seen me in your car! Hey, I can't help it that you can't satisfy the way that I do! I will keep coming back, as long as he keeps coming to me (and he always does) And, just so you know, he told me that the reason he can't be satisfied by you is because you smell really bad "down there" and he just can't take it. Not even for a quickie. So, really, all it would take is a little Summers Eve or Vagasil and I am sure that he will leave me alone. I put it on him real good, though, so don't let him fool you! You can bash me and say I have std's all day and night, but it doesn't bother me, sweetheart! All I can tell you is that you make yourself look stupid because if I got them, guess who else does??? That's right, babe, YOU! Hugs and kisses! Oh, by the way, I offered to help you both out and spice things up a little by pleasuring you both at the same time, but you HAVE to get rid of the foul odor first, please. Just let me know, sweetie! Just leave me a note in your glove box naming the time and place and I will meet you there! I will leave you a coupon for Summer's Eve. See? We girls can help each other out! I'm all about the loving!!
Mona aren't you old enough @37 to know by now that a man will tell you anything to get a bl-w job .And as long as you make your self available to a married man ... you are only a who-e in his eyes . And your remark about my hygiene (how do I taste)??? you should know . SO, sweetie if a man was just using me for sex that would make me feel really bad . It is obvious that you have been married quite a few times , that old nasty ass could not be that damn good or you would have been able to keep at least one of them . To bad they repocessed your truck , maybe you should sell that ass instead of giving it away lol .And I will pass on that three-some because I do not have a penis for you to naw on .Plus , I do not have a glove box in my car . It is women like you that give us good faithful women a bad name . Also , unless you want to keep my husband and assume all his bills then stop begging him for what little pockett change he has,because I get all his money every week . You stupid girl ...I could not run him off with a sledge hammer. Now come on over and get him , the car he drives is mine . He does not own a vehicle . lol COME GET YOUR PRIZE !!!!!
Man With A Family

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2012
HHmmmm wrote:
OK, so your man allegedly cheated, so does that mean he's infected? You threaten court action, yet you are here slandering her name? Why didn't you post your name and the husbands? Isn't he also to blame?
Yes he cheated , no he wore a condom ,neither are worth court costs . She knows who he is , and yes he is also to blame . Need to know anyhting else ask him . lol
Joey2timer

Georgetown, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Man With A Family wrote:
<quoted text> Mona aren't you old enough @37 to know by now that a man will tell you anything to get a bl-w job .And as long as you make your self available to a married man ... you are only a who-e in his eyes . And your remark about my hygiene (how do I taste)??? you should know . SO, sweetie if a man was just using me for sex that would make me feel really bad . It is obvious that you have been married quite a few times , that old nasty ass could not be that damn good or you would have been able to keep at least one of them . To bad they repocessed your truck , maybe you should sell that ass instead of giving it away lol .And I will pass on that three-some because I do not have a penis for you to naw on .Plus , I do not have a glove box in my car . It is women like you that give us good faithful women a bad name . Also , unless you want to keep my husband and assume all his bills then stop begging him for what little pockett change he has,because I get all his money every week . You stupid girl ...I could not run him off with a sledge hammer. Now come on over and get him , the car he drives is mine . He does not own a vehicle . lol COME GET YOUR PRIZE !!!!!
shhhtt i liike this wifey . she tells it like it is.(flip that coin) on his ass better leave this wifeys car in the garage .and out of the drame. i love you wifey dammmmmmm girllllll
goformiles

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Well hell.hey mona i like to play too.want to get togather once in a while for some fun? Just askin....
Mona

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Man With A Family wrote:
<quoted text> Mona aren't you old enough @37 to know by now that a man will tell you anything to get a bl-w job .And as long as you make your self available to a married man ... you are only a who-e in his eyes . And your remark about my hygiene (how do I taste)??? you should know . SO, sweetie if a man was just using me for sex that would make me feel really bad . It is obvious that you have been married quite a few times , that old nasty ass could not be that damn good or you would have been able to keep at least one of them . To bad they repocessed your truck , maybe you should sell that ass instead of giving it away lol .And I will pass on that three-some because I do not have a penis for you to naw on .Plus , I do not have a glove box in my car . It is women like you that give us good faithful women a bad name . Also , unless you want to keep my husband and assume all his bills then stop begging him for what little pockett change he has,because I get all his money every week . You stupid girl ...I could not run him off with a sledge hammer. Now come on over and get him , the car he drives is mine . He does not own a vehicle . lol COME GET YOUR PRIZE !!!!!
I don't mind being called a whore. What ever makes you feel better about your husband. By the way, he came to me, always does so what do you call him? You're still with him, right? That is the biggest laugh of them all. That you think I am the only one. Like I told you, I like other women, and he likes that I like other women. So, we practiced a few times, once time with one of your friends! Oops! I can't help it that I've been married so many times, I just get bored easy! What can I say? Most men can't keep up with me! How do you taste? I sure wish I knew! I told you I would love to find out! I know for a fact you've had me on your lips, so obviously, it can't be that bad! You might actually like it! Let's not fight over him! By the way, I will not be paying anything for him. I don't want him exclusively. I am just using him, like he's using me. It's an understanding we have, trust me. But, he likes to have other women involved, like I do. Get with his game and maybe you guys will work it out! Oh, and I didn't need my truck, I have your vehicle anytime I need it! LOL! Hope to see you soon!!
Married Mans Wife

Versailles, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Mona wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mind being called a whore. What ever makes you feel better about your husband. By the way, he came to me, always does so what do you call him? You're still with him, right? That is the biggest laugh of them all. That you think I am the only one. Like I told you, I like other women, and he likes that I like other women. So, we practiced a few times, once time with one of your friends! Oops! I can't help it that I've been married so many times, I just get bored easy! What can I say? Most men can't keep up with me! How do you taste? I sure wish I knew! I told you I would love to find out! I know for a fact you've had me on your lips, so obviously, it can't be that bad! You might actually like it! Let's not fight over him! By the way, I will not be paying anything for him. I don't want him exclusively. I am just using him, like he's using me. It's an understanding we have, trust me. But, he likes to have other women involved, like I do. Get with his game and maybe you guys will work it out! Oh, and I didn't need my truck, I have your vehicle anytime I need it! LOL! Hope to see you soon!!
The more you write Mona , I am begining to think I may be blaming the wrong woman . But you did admit to being a bi-sexual whore , who dates married men ! Just send in your next post my husbands initials because I may have to resend some things that I said about you. If it is not you then I will have to b--t the *^&$^ out of someone else . Yes, before this gets any worse then send even the color of my car , and we will go from there . Being a beautiful woman myself , I find it very hard to believe my husband would ever cheat on me .I will make a promise to you Mona ... If I should be wrong then I will come to your house and apoligize ... but if I am right and you are the person using my husband then you had better goggle my record chick , because I am one pretty ass bitch than can snap and enjoy another person's p--n and do the jail time like a charm .Sounds sick don't it . I kinda hope it is not you . It is hard being beautiful , I know this too well . All the married women think you want their men . lol I have been in your shoe's many times . The more I hear you speak about this man makes me wonder why you would EVER want him in the first place .Send those intiials asap . And we will sort this out once and for all .
WTFMONA

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Married Mans Wife wrote:
<quoted text> The more you write Mona , I am begining to think I may be blaming the wrong woman . But you did admit to being a bi-sexual whore , who dates married men ! Just send in your next post my husbands initials because I may have to resend some things that I said about you. If it is not you then I will have to b--t the *^&$^ out of someone else . Yes, before this gets any worse then send even the color of my car , and we will go from there . Being a beautiful woman myself , I find it very hard to believe my husband would ever cheat on me .I will make a promise to you Mona ... If I should be wrong then I will come to your house and apoligize ... but if I am right and you are the person using my husband then you had better goggle my record chick , because I am one pretty ass bitch than can snap and enjoy another person's p--n and do the jail time like a charm .Sounds sick don't it . I kinda hope it is not you . It is hard being beautiful , I know this too well . All the married women think you want their men . lol I have been in your shoe's many times . The more I hear you speak about this man makes me wonder why you would EVER want him in the first place .Send those intiials asap . And we will sort this out once and for all .
To the wife : If this cheap trash is laying with your husband beat her arse .Thats what I would have already done . If it is the mona from frankfort then she has already had her arse beat many times plus layed in jail for robbing a older dude in winchester. She lives in princehall in frankfort . That thang is ugly as sin . Drugged out old fat headed tramp .Mona you know you will do any man . Sounds like this man wife may mean business .If she seen you she would laugh cuz beauty ant what mono got . And a litle advice to the wife . dump him to the curve cause if he was with her then you had better get to the health depertmant in a hurry .Beauty yes the wife may be but mona looks like somethang the dogs drug in LMFAO give that wife the inials she asked for or the color of the car or have you been in so many other cars that you cant remember which wife you are talking to on here.Damnnnnnnnnnn
Cracker

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2012
I wanna play !?!?
looking

Versailles, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2012
goformiles wrote:
Well hell.hey mona i like to play too.want to get togather once in a while for some fun? Just askin....
where is bart ?????
looking

Versailles, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Cracker wrote:
I wanna play !?!?
better ask bart first .thats her hubby buuuuuhaaaa.
JackieGEEEZ

Miami, FL

#19 Oct 3, 2012
THIS IS f**%)#@ HILARIOUS!
bel

Lebanon, KY

#20 Oct 4, 2012
bel

Lebanon, KY

#21 Oct 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am an atheist and i live in Versailles 49 min Ellen Degenerate 5
the music thread (Apr '12) 3 hr Musikologist 30
what ever happened to miles brandenburg 6 hr wonderinginky 1
Room Mates! 7 hr Samantha Conway 3
brian carrol 8 hr bryan 42
Im so horny! Any women wanna have fun? Thu Yah 4
Neighbors always "wanting to borrow things"? (Sep '09) Thu no name 29
Versailles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web