freind

Stollings, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2013
can someone tell me about whitney slone? how is she doing?
friend.

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Aug 27, 2013
hope she's doing good. used to talk to her all the time. missing that girl.
Curious

Versailles, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
I heard what happened also, but not the whole story. Does anybody know the details or who did this to her? This is terrible and I hope they have whoever it is in custody. Praying for her....
Whitney

Antioch, TN

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Are you talking about the hairdresser Whitney slone?
what

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
What happened?
AmandaKate

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Please do not post any more topix posts or forums about Whitney. I'm her family and I don't appreciate seeing this on here with everything that's going on. If you're so concerned contact me or any of her family and check on her. This site is nothing but drama lies and nosy people. If you are a friend of Whitney's then you wont be on here commenting you would be calling and checking on her. She's going through hell right now and the details are noones business but hers. So don't try to get them on here you will only get bullshit. And to answer your question yes the BASTARD who did this is in custody. She's a good girl and if anyone has anything else to say you can get our number and call. Thanks for the prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodford sports 8 hr Mark 1
Who Do Tamika Strong's Kids Belong To? 13 hr Tamika 4
WCHS Football 14 hr Okay 36
Who Stole Bump Brown's Flat Screen? 20 hr Jemima 9
Drug Bust Wed Pam 7
Does Jay Burdette have two kids Tue Curious 1
Kathy Dempster Tue Kenya 8

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance