Hottie in silver eclipse with black w...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Versailles, KY

#42 Sep 12, 2012
I finally saw this car today! He's fricking beautiful! All u haters need to shut the hell up! Anybody know how I can get is number?
suggestion

Versailles, KY

#43 Sep 16, 2012
Follow him around like a crazy stalker and ask him when you arrive at your destination?
Jen

Versailles, KY

#44 Sep 24, 2012
SEXY MAN!
Loml

United States

#45 Sep 25, 2012
Hes happily officially taken. No this isnt his woman but a caring friend. So dont think any smart replies will effect me. Just lettin you know So yall can move on am get ideas out of your head an to ruin any chance of miscommunication that could ruin his happiness. Staysafe.lol Sargeant
tyamr

United States

#46 Sep 30, 2012
Incase I ever cross your mind in all the happiness you have heres something I never got to say. Id want nothing even my own happiness to ruin what you have & I Know You wouldnt do anything to let it slip from your hands! & I dont want to interfere thats why Im saying it here to let go myself. Im sorry I didnt see how I hurt you until my time was up. Im sorry I didnt treat you right. Im sorry I never had the guts to show you how much you mean to me. Im sorry I let fear stop me & keep me away. It wasnt ever that you were less important I just didnt know what to do. In the end we tore each other apart but our love was too great not to remember each other as FRIENDS & I need you to know there was a never a day since I met you that I stopped thinkin about or loving you (which always kept a smile in my heart) & there wont be a day still that I wont. Im so so very happy that you can smile an finally feel truly great & loved. The one who has you may show you your worth but doesnt know how very lucky she is!
WOW

Versailles, KY

#47 Oct 3, 2012
I heard he got married! Whoever his wife is is one lucky woman! He's the most amazing man I've ever met. He makes most other men look like little boys. Congratulations!
haha

Chicago, IL

#48 Oct 3, 2012
He does look awful happpy but was just asking to marry another girl last week. Then he got her an her bf broke up. Wonder why unless it was out of anger. Makes so sense to do it for any other reason. Actually none of that makes sene!
Joe

Versailles, KY

#49 Oct 4, 2012
This is Joe. Why don't all of you get a life and stay the hell out of mine. If you've got some sort of a crush, I'm sorry, but get over it. I'm happily married and taken forever. And, before you start running your mouth about me from what you think you know and what you think you know about me I suggest you stop. All of you need to grow the hell up and stay out of my life for good. Don't interfere with me again. I don't need any of you and I don't want any of you. Besides, frenchtoast is right about one thing, it probably is one pathetic lower that life lower posting this stuff to get attention. It's not me... In all honesty I want this thread taken down. I know who some of you are who posted on here and you're great people and I thank you for backing me up. As for those of you who just try and get on here and talk shit about me or tell me how much you miss me... we broke up for a reason, and no offense but it was probably you who destroyed the relationship. Just say'n... So as for listening and reading this crap anymore, I'm done. You all are f'n pathetic. LOSERS!
AIRBORNE

Chicago, IL

#50 Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry.
Punkinator Senior

Windsor, WI

#51 Oct 19, 2012
I am too. :'( Imy LOL
AIRBORNE

Chicago, IL

#52 Oct 19, 2012
Loml more I have lock an keys..
Punkinator Senior

Windsor, WI

#53 Oct 19, 2012
Nuh uh and just tell me when.
AIRBORNE

Chicago, IL

#54 Oct 19, 2012
Asap like say when

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin laine (Jan '12) 42 min Latoya 3
Local employees that are hot (Kroger?) (Apr '12) 10 hr Yeah 7
Electricians in Versailles? Wed i know right..... 2
Aaron McDaniel worthless p.o.s. Wed of great worth 2
brian carrol Wed curious 98
Ace hardware (Sep '14) Tue the more you know 8
prostitutes on mlk May 26 dood 12
More from around the web

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE