First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Beclie

Morehead, KY

#82 Oct 15, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
how can someone underage sign a lease?i did not know an underage person can have a place of their own

Hey dumb a$$ if u know so much about me youd know that i am already 18 almost 19!!!! Yall forreal need to realize this toipix started about 2 1/2 years ago!!!!! and thanks to those of u who ACTUALLY know me!! get a fckin life & get ur a$$es out of mine. Im now NOT workin.. Corey works 2 jobs! im a stay at home mom!! and h3ll thats a job its self!! ask anyone who's at home w/ an 18 month old all day!! But i wouldnt trade her for the world!! Thanks have a great life!!((:
Amanda

Georgetown, KY

#83 Feb 21, 2013
Here is absolutely nothing wrong with being a young mother I was 18 years old when I had my daughter. There are most teen moms that are better than older adults at being parents... Grow up an get a life an stop bashing young parents.
At least

Hopkinsville, KY

#84 Dec 30, 2014
At least she has the decency to keep the child and give it a chance
lol

United States

#85 Dec 31, 2014
Gwiz
hahahaha

Versailles, KY

#86 Jan 13, 2015
Beckie is trash. She cheated on her husband who did everything for her while she just sat on her fat ass. and now, shes cheating on her new boyfriend. she needs to get it together, and set an example for her kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband not satisfying me 2 hr Mary 8
Females that party 16 hr Grownfolk 6
looking for gay friends (Sep '11) 17 hr barney 23
Sheena Godbey 18 hr itsmybuisness 1
Huntertown 21 hr chestnut 4
Middle school football coach Sat Your fault 7
who has eclipse glasses in town? Fri melack 1

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance