Becky Robinson Pregnant at 16.

Posted in the Versailles Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tired of it

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I feel so sorry for the baby in this situation. I wish mothers would keep their daughters under control. Maybe then we wouldnt have so many children that are not taken care of.
both sides

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
i think Becky will be a good mother but i do see where u come from bout mothers so young but i mean its their life and they are bringing anther into this world and lets just hope and pray that they will be taken care of. which Becky and Corey will after their lives. i couldn't see them abandoning the child. and im happy for them
adrienne

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Well I'm beckys sister n she will be a great mother n its not my mothers fault u can't watch ur kids the whole time so grow up lil babys shit happenes blame birth control its like yalls ass haven't had sex thank you. Know ur shit before u say something
star

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Lets hope Becky is more literate than her sister. Seems the fda needs to check the supply of birth control pills in the city of Versailles as there seems to be a huge failure rate in this town. Or maybe the teenage girls are not using it>.HMMMMMM. Atleast we know with Adrienne around the baby will be well versed in every obsenity known to man. You can tell from Adrienne's poetic post and her sisters "accidental" pregnancy that their mother has done an wonderful job in raising two remarkable young ladies.Way to go mom.
sue

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
why dont you mind your own beeswax. cant blame the mothers did you go out and plaY did your mammy stay with you.
Star

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2010
No my mother taught me responsibility and how to be a lady. My mother and Father taught me to wait until I was able to care for myself before I could care for a child and the importance of school and college BEFORE starting a family. They taught me not to be a burden on them or the goverment by having a child at an age were I could not be support it either financailly or emotionally. They taught me to respect myself enough to say NO. They also taught me enough of a vocabulary that I didn't have to use the word Beeswax or Mammy too.
UneedAman

Versailles, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Star wrote:
No my mother taught me responsibility and how to be a lady. My mother and Father taught me to wait until I was able to care for myself before I could care for a child and the importance of school and college BEFORE starting a family. They taught me not to be a burden on them or the goverment by having a child at an age were I could not be support it either financailly or emotionally. They taught me to respect myself enough to say NO. They also taught me enough of a vocabulary that I didn't have to use the word Beeswax or Mammy too.
Seems they failed to teach you to judge not. Are you the same idiotic kuntt from last week bashing pppl?
UneedAman

Versailles, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2010
star wrote:
Lets hope Becky is more literate than her sister. Seems the fda needs to check the supply of birth control pills in the city of Versailles as there seems to be a huge failure rate in this town. Or maybe the teenage girls are not using it>.HMMMMMM. Atleast we know with Adrienne around the baby will be well versed in every obsenity known to man. You can tell from Adrienne's poetic post and her sisters "accidental" pregnancy that their mother has done an wonderful job in raising two remarkable young ladies.Way to go mom.
Star hmm sounds like a stripper. Your parents must b real winners. I bet your dude left you and got some chick pregnant!
UneedAman

Versailles, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2010
tired of it wrote:
I feel so sorry for the baby in this situation. I wish mothers would keep their daughters under control. Maybe then we wouldnt have so many children that are not taken care of.
You should be arrested for posting private personal information especially where a juvenile is involved. I think her parents need to see these libelous postings.
ya know who i am

Georgetown, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2010
yeah i think whoever started this should get in trouble. there are a TON more teen moms around than just Beckie. Why are you just pointing her out?! I'm a good friend of hers, I think she will do the best she can as a mother, so back off and get a life!
disgusted

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
All three sisters from this family now have kids. The two other children are being raised by family members bc kim and adrienne cant grow up and be mothers. I wonder who will be raising becky's child! I feel sorry for the children. The mother to these girls should have been paying more attention. At least the children are being taken care of.
Asher

Brentwood, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2010
Someone call up 16 and pregnet!

Just kidding I'm sure Becky will do wonderful raising this child
Pop

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2010
You all need to stop being so hard on Beckie. I'm sure she will do a wonderful job at raising her child there is nothing wrong with her she has a good head on her shoulders and is very delightful to be around she's not the only teen in this small town who is pregnant either you all act like it's a new thing to be pregnant at 16 when there's tons of other girls running around this town with a baby on the way it's their decision to have sex and they know what could happen when they start having sex so there for if you're emotionally ready to have sex then i say you can handle all of the consequences that come along with it.
Sara

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Not being mean I just want to know why she would want to get pregnant so you when she could be going out and having fun without having sex and when she could make something of herself and getting a stable job then have a kid when she can raise the kid on her own and not depend on her mother And not say she was a teen mom and then she won't be missing school and she can focus on graduating high school:)
whatever

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2010
Seriously? im a teen mom... i got pregnant right after i turned 18 and its not my parents fault they did everything they could to teach me that i wasnt ready but u know wut i didnt listen and i got pregnant now my son is 8 months old and i dont regret anything...its not our parents fault its ours...we always find ways around their rules so shut the hell up, and leave the girl alone.
a friend

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2010
Beckie is not the only girl out there in the world that is pregnant. There are many other girls in the same situation as Beckie. I believe that she can be a good mother. She can still do some of the things that other teens do, the only difference is she has a baby to think about too. Beckie, just remember your goals and be the best person you can be. It will be hard but I have faith in you.
adrienne

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2010
hey disgusted who ever you are. I'm not having anyone taking care of my son My husband took him from me while i was at work and i can't get him back unless i take it to court and that sh*t cost money you dumba** i plan to get my son back as soon as i can. and if you don't like the way i raise my son you need to say this sh*t to my face,and don't say you don't know who i am cause it sounds like you know alot about my family. people makes mistakes one day your a** will see!!
Beckie Robinson

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Imma let yall in on a little secret, ITS NOT MY MOTHERS FAULT that im pregnant at 17 years old!! its MINE & COREYS, we lay down & had sex && wasnt thinkin to use a condom, so its our fault DONT go blamin my mom for what i do! My baby will NEVER be looked at as a mistake! i really wish yall would get outta my familys business, it aint yalls life. Yea sure my sisters have made a few mistakes, but EVERYONE does yall act like yall are perfect when clearly yall aint! Pretty sad when theres nothin better to do then stick your noese in EVERYONE elses business.. Adrienne, ily & ignore what ppl say, cause you KNOW the story of ur life & im pretty sure half the ppl tlkin sh*t wouldnt make it in ur sitiation or they would have given up, but NOT you!! Its BS that ppl wanna get on here and run their mouths, cause really you cant go & blam our parents, if you wanna blame anyone blame US!!! So get off mine & my sisters back, its our lives!!!!!!! & my child will be taken care of by Me & Corey NOT our parents!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2010
dang she told yall didnt she?
Really Should

Georgetown, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2010
Asher wrote:
Someone call up 16 and pregnet!
Just kidding I'm sure Becky will do wonderful raising this child
While making that comment is highly funny at the same time it is sad. This town has way too many teen pregnancies. And I fear that if the show did come here all it would do is make more girls join in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCHS Football 1 hr Jason 12
Home schooling 1 hr Jason 2
New family on old Frankfort pike??? 3 hr Curiosity Cat 4
April Hudson and zack Stewart 8 hr Savanha 15
Poll Why is Jason Todd NOT GUILTY OF MURDER,or ASSULT (Jan '09) Wed Someone 467
Wcms football coach Wed Stupid 54
Aubrey Reynolds (Sep '15) Wed The 2

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance