Former player

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2013
And also,coach Hartley never has and never will play the favoritism game. He plays the kids who show dedication and hard work and he plays the best players. I guarantee all of you put together still don't have as much baseball knowledge as coach Hartley

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Former player wrote:
As a former player for coach Hartley, I will say that I am the person both on and off the field because of Coach Hartley. You all might might not know this, but every single player on this years high school team has played for Hartley at some point in their career and he is a big contributor to our success. So instead of criticizing him, maybe you should question the toughness of your own children. Maybe they aren't cut out to play baseball in the first place. Thank you
Well said!
Ump

United States

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Did he get fired from LCA because he chocked an ump?
Newcoach

Lexington, KY

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Shit.. Now who is going to rake the bull pin. Or the mound and home plate. By the way. Thanks for the hitting cage guys.
Good laughs

Georgetown, KY

#27 Apr 6, 2013
Former player wrote:
As a former player for coach Hartley, I will say that I am the person both on and off the field because of Coach Hartley. You all might might not know this, but every single player on this years high school team has played for Hartley at some point in their career and he is a big contributor to our success. So instead of criticizing him, maybe you should question the toughness of your own children. Maybe they aren't cut out to play baseball in the first place. Thank you
I agree.. You send your kids to facilities all winter and pay good money... So now you think they are entitled to play.. Fact is they might be good ball players but after what I saw they don't have it between the ears.. Parents get back to reality!!! Your child is just not cut out for it and if you think Hartley is hard on them wait till they go up to high school... Didn't Parett run some kids off when he came on??
Good laughs

Georgetown, KY

#28 Apr 6, 2013
Marty wrote:
Ashley Keith and Barry Harley need to resign from coaching!!!! Harley has already been run out of baseball once in Woodford County!!! He's trying to get the high school spot when Coach Parrott leaves.
Marty, just shut up... You are one of the reasons parents need to shut their traps or get off your ass and coach yourself... Don't be a total knuckle head.. Lets hear a little about yourself and what makes you so smart to be able to even post???? Please enlighten us??
Newcoach

Duluth, GA

#29 Apr 6, 2013
Hey drink another one. Who was setting the bench last night? 6TH GRADER BABY!! LMFAO!!! Parents stay out of the dugout those coaches don't want their dic) sucked.
My2cents

Duluth, GA

#30 Apr 6, 2013
If the kids that put in the work an play the game with heart are the ones playin. Doesn't matter what fucking grade they are in. But if a 6th grader is better than his 8th grade counterpart an he works harder well guess what. He should play. Whether the 8th grade parents sucks coaches dick or not. True or false ?? The better ball player should play. What ever grade they are ? Why do u think parrot has some freshmen on the varsity team an some juniors just on the jv. It's cause they are better.
My2cents

Duluth, GA

#31 Apr 6, 2013
All your money that u invest in winter camps an lessons can't buy ur kid a ball player title. Either they want it or they don't. But if u are living thru ur child cause U didn't make. Well that's just crazy. Have a nice day
Politics

Lexington, KY

#32 Apr 6, 2013
Unfortunately, there's politics everywhere in the schools. I can name 3 separate activities at the high school where politics is screwing a lot if kids out if their chance to shine because if who their parents are. I, also, have personal knowledge of a high school teacher who has blackballed a student and has put-down pow-wows with groups of students on how to keep him from participating in these activities again. And why? Because they think he's weird. It's terrible!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33 Apr 6, 2013
Newcoach wrote:
Hey drink another one. Who was setting the bench last night? 6TH GRADER BABY!! LMFAO!!! Parents stay out of the dugout those coaches don't want their dic) sucked.
And it went down as a lost game!! Good job people
Newcoach

Duluth, GA

#34 Apr 6, 2013
My2cents wrote:
If the kids that put in the work an play the game with heart are the ones playin. Doesn't matter what fucking grade they are in. But if a 6th grader is better than his 8th grade counterpart an he works harder well guess what. He should play. Whether the 8th grade parents sucks coaches dick or not. True or false ?? The better ball player should play. What ever grade they are ? Why do u think parrot has some freshmen on the varsity team an some juniors just on the jv. It's cause they are better.
Well look who is using grown up words. Took my advice and had another one. Do you kiss your son with that drunk mouth. There isn't a 6th grader better or with more heart than any 8th grader. They WERE playing because their daddy's WERE swallowing. Probably still are! Sober up or sleep it of.
Eric

United States

#35 Apr 6, 2013
Those drunk dads should be banned from WCMS baseball. I don't want my kid around them. They need to be banned. I'm sure they can find something else to do maybe join AA or something. Sure the coach that they loved so much can be their sponsor at AA heard he has a lot of free time now.
Good laughs

Georgetown, KY

#36 Apr 7, 2013
George wrote:
Barry Hartley has crushed my son's love for baseball!! He would love nothing better than to quite, but I'm trying hard to keep that from happening. I have to force him to go to practice! My son has playemd baseball for many years and now he sits on the bench!! It is not fair that most of the 7th graders sit the bench while the 6th graders play their positions. Barry Hartley has pushed Ashley Keith to the side and has taken over. It is not teaching the 7th grade team anything by having them condition for an hour and then watch the 8th grade practice. I do not curse at my child and I don't appreciate the man that calls himself a Christian to the team, turn around and curse at them.
George??? Who is your son... And your comments are far from the truth.. You must not be out their much.. Coach Hartley has not cursed one time... Get your facts straight my friend.. It's sad you have to use topix to slander someone... The actions you take shows why your son is weak..
My2cents

Duluth, GA

#37 Apr 7, 2013
Good laughs wrote:
<quoted text>
George??? Who is your son... And your comments are far from the truth.. You must not be out their much.. Coach Hartley has not cursed one time... Get your facts straight my friend.. It's sad you have to use topix to slander someone... The actions you take shows why your son is weak..
Well said. Half these kids are little sissys. They just play cause mommy an daddy make them play. Lol. I totally agree. If there record 16-2. I don't see much to cry about . Only that someone child is simply not good enough. These are state champion baseball people in WC. They either are good enough or not. An I'm guessing it's prob that they are not. Or they would be playin. An for all u smart ass comments towards me lol. My kid starts. On his school team. An it's not what I do. It's what he does.
Ump

United States

#38 Apr 7, 2013
He doesnt cuss , he just chokes 16 yr old umps!!
My2cents

Duluth, GA

#39 Apr 7, 2013
Ump wrote:
He doesnt cuss , he just chokes 16 yr old umps!!
Quit being a little girl. If u woulda made the right call u wouldnt have had a confrontation
George

United States

#40 Apr 7, 2013
My2cents wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. Half these kids are little sissys. They just play cause mommy an daddy make them play. Lol. I totally agree. If there record 16-2. I don't see much to cry about . Only that someone child is simply not good enough. These are state champion baseball people in WC. They either are good enough or not. An I'm guessing it's prob that they are not. Or they would be playin. An for all u smart ass comments towards me lol. My kid starts. On his school team. An it's not what I do. It's what he does.
Why does it matter who my son is your not putting your name out there!! My son plays because he has HEART for baseball and always has!! I don't make him do anything!!! All of those boys have played together for many years! YOU need to get your facts straight!! I watch every game my son attends rather he plays or not! I haven't commented or said anything about you!! If our kids are not good enough to play for the middle school why did they make try outs!!!
My2cents

Duluth, GA

#41 Apr 7, 2013
I don't think I said anything about how long they played or anything of that sort. Does it really matter? I've played baseball for 35 years lol does that make me good ? I don't think so. An reason for ur son making the team is simple. He was good enough to MAKE the team. Not good Enough to start!! there is a big difference in making the team an starting for the team Don't get hateful cause your kid isn't starting. If he is what u say he is. He should be on the varsity team. Lol. Maybe everyone doesn't see what u see
Newcoach

United States

#42 Apr 7, 2013
My2cents wrote:
I don't think I said anything about how long they played or anything of that sort. Does it really matter? I've played baseball for 35 years lol does that make me good ? I don't think so. An reason for ur son making the team is simple. He was good enough to MAKE the team. Not good Enough to start!! there is a big difference in making the team an starting for the team Don't get hateful cause your kid isn't starting. If he is what u say he is. He should be on the varsity team. Lol. Maybe everyone doesn't see what u see
There is something you really need to know. That's not a hotdog in your mouth it's a cock. That's why your son plays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helen gossip channel 6 hr bird 12
Kentucky Equine Research 17 hr curious1 1
What Can You Say About Josh Brown ? Drives A Ho... 20 hr JB 2
fat white women with blacks and Mexicans 22 hr Mike Oxlong 1
Lisa Hulette (Jul '14) Sat don 5
Batman Fri 1 and only 7
Restaurants in Frankfort Fri New to Frankfort 1
More from around the web

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]