Haunted places in Versailles

Posted in the Versailles Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ghost

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2009
anyone know of any haunted places here in versailles?
If so tell your story.
yep

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2009
my home is haunted, for real! it scares me at times.
yes

Versailles, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2009
there is a house on carpenters pike some guys were killed in it..... dont know if it still there but me and a couple of my friends checked it out and it was creepy..... and cry baby bridge on fords mill rd......
agreed

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2009
yes wrote:
there is a house on carpenters pike some guys were killed in it..... dont know if it still there but me and a couple of my friends checked it out and it was creepy..... and cry baby bridge on fords mill rd......
lol
lmao

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Cry baby bridge is on hifner not fords mill
4 sho

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2009
midway corner of turner and west higgins. no 1 lived there since 70s. people moved in on fri moved out on sun
M_r_h_y

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2009
from what i hear the old school out here in mortansville is spooky. because me and my friends live close to it and at night around 12 AM if you go around back to the gym and open the door (its not locked) and listen you can hear a little kid crying, Ive heard some kid in the school got killed accidentally by another kid who brought his fathers pistol to school to show it off and he didn't know it was loaded and he was playing with it and it went off and shot another kid in the stomach.
URstuPid

Georgetown, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2009
tha haunted hotel in nicholasville. if ya drive by dere @ night u can usually c a woman n white standin n da window upstairs.

alot of houses on clifton road. down in tha country.

wchs is haunted.

old middle school is haunted.

mortansville school is haunted.

cry baby bridge

i tink simmons elementary is.

alot of otha places lol
Boo

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2009
Two guys live in the mortansville school...
Amanda

Frankfort, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2009
Boo wrote:
I lived in Mortonsville until I was 13 and there are lots of spooky places in the little stretch of Delaney's Ferry. The old school was creepy even when we went there for classes! I've heard kids playing in the back part where the playground was before and no one be there at all -- still creeps me out thinking aobut it. I know that someone bought it a while ago and the last time I was down "home" it looked in bad shape. I've seen strange things down by the river in southern Woodford County too. The Jack Juett house is another site out that way that is haunted too (out on Craig's Creek).
Booya

Greenup, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2009
Boo wrote:
It's MORTONSVILLE!
maybe

Versailles, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2009
M_r_h_y wrote:
from what i hear the old school out here in mortansville is spooky. because me and my friends live close to it and at night around 12 AM if you go around back to the gym and open the door (its not locked) and listen you can hear a little kid crying, Ive heard some kid in the school got killed accidentally by another kid who brought his fathers pistol to school to show it off and he didn't know it was loaded and he was playing with it and it went off and shot another kid in the stomach.
I do believe that happened at a middle school football game.Been years though.
james

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2009
was their
Lea

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2009
Cry Baby Bridge on Hifner Rd.
Woodford Co. High School
A house that my uncle lived in on Broadway St.
Pisgah Pike
Old Frankfort Rd.
Delaney Ferry Rd. Extension
Reply if you want to know the stories.
Erin

Versailles, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Tell the stories!
Oh, why are high school's always haunted? West Jessamine in the neighboring county is haunted too.
Lea

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2009
Erin wrote:
Tell the stories!
Oh, why are high school's always haunted? West Jessamine in the neighboring county is haunted too.
Cry Baby Bridge - This man & woman had 3 kids. Well, the man didn't want children, & he tortured them their whole lives. They were still young when the man told his wife to put them in a trash bag & dump them of the creek. Well, she walked across the bridge to the other side, then down the path to the left & tossed them in. At night, you can see her walking down the path, crying. If you walk over the bridge at night & you get to the middle above the support beams, you'll feel something pushing you to the left side of the bridge.
David & I went to some friends house last night & they told us some ghost stories.
There's something else they told us about it, but it doesn't seem very believable to someone who wasn't there. It happened to them personally.
WCHS - a girl was killed there one Prom night & she haunts the English hallway.
Broadway St.- I don't remember any specific stories about the house, but they did hear & see stuff all the time. Another story that was told to me was when a friend (who is 30 yo now) was younger, he was walking down Broadway St. in the rain when he saw this hooded figure wearing all black walking toward him. He couldn't see the figure's hand but when it looked up it's eyes were glowing red. He said his step dad was standing down the road & never saw anyone in the street but him.
Pisgah Pike - lots of people have died in wrecks on that road in this sharp curve & you can hear people crying for help. The cops are supposedly called all the time by people who hear it.
Old Frankfort Rd.- I can't remember the story I was told last night. lol
Delaney Ferry Rd. Ext.- when you're driving & it's misty raining you can see a little boy in the road playing with a ball. you swerve to miss him & you hit a tree. It happens during the daytime. When the police show up the people always ask if they hit the little boy, but there is no kid anywhere in sight.
Lea

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2009
Has anyone heard of there being a "Ghost town" out near Nonesuch? What do you know about it?
Erin

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/group.php...

Join this group and discuss places that are haunted all around here!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 5, 2009
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry Baby Bridge - This man & woman had 3 kids. Well, the man didn't want children, & he tortured them their whole lives. They were still young when the man told his wife to put them in a trash bag & dump them of the creek. Well, she walked across the bridge to the other side, then down the path to the left & tossed them in. At night, you can see her walking down the path, crying. If you walk over the bridge at night & you get to the middle above the support beams, you'll feel something pushing you to the left side of the bridge.
David & I went to some friends house last night & they told us some ghost stories.
There's something else they told us about it, but it doesn't seem very believable to someone who wasn't there. It happened to them personally.
WCHS - a girl was killed there one Prom night & she haunts the English hallway.
Broadway St.- I don't remember any specific stories about the house, but they did hear & see stuff all the time. Another story that was told to me was when a friend (who is 30 yo now) was younger, he was walking down Broadway St. in the rain when he saw this hooded figure wearing all black walking toward him. He couldn't see the figure's hand but when it looked up it's eyes were glowing red. He said his step dad was standing down the road & never saw anyone in the street but him.
Pisgah Pike - lots of people have died in wrecks on that road in this sharp curve & you can hear people crying for help. The cops are supposedly called all the time by people who hear it.
Old Frankfort Rd.- I can't remember the story I was told last night. lol
Delaney Ferry Rd. Ext.- when you're driving & it's misty raining you can see a little boy in the road playing with a ball. you swerve to miss him & you hit a tree. It happens during the daytime. When the police show up the people always ask if they hit the little boy, but there is no kid anywhere in sight.
That's awesome!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2009
URstuPid wrote:
tha haunted hotel in nicholasville. if ya drive by dere @ night u can usually c a woman n white standin n da window upstairs.
alot of houses on clifton road. down in tha country.
wchs is haunted.
old middle school is haunted.
mortansville school is haunted.
cry baby bridge
i tink simmons elementary is.
alot of otha places lol
Are you talking about the Keene Springs Inn out in Keene?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy thanksgiving 5 hr Turkey for me 1
austin galtin 23 hr fred 2
Pipe down Tue potts 16
Ashley Walls Tue Glenn 5
Michael Childers Mon Baby bottle 5
Walmart coming to Versailles not likely Nov 20 Stayawaytrash 5
Wishes Nov 19 I wish I could 1

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance