A dozen arrested in drug roundup

Posted in the Versailles Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2009
Police in Woodford County arrested a dozen people Wednesday in a drug roundup they say is ongoing.

Kentucky State Police and Versailles Police hit the streets around 6 a.m. with indictments in hand for alleged drug traffickers. It's the end of an undercover investigation that's been going on for months.

"A strong message goes out to the community," said Versailles police officer Pat Melton. "If you're selling drugs in the cities of Midway, Versailles or in Woodford County, I'd go elsewhere because we're going to get you eventually."

Police say they also seized personal property and in some cases found additional drugs.
Unknown

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2009
http://www.kentucky.com/211/story/900950.html

25 indicted in Woodford drug sting
Curious

Torrington, CT

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Who all did they get?
woe

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2009
Unknown wrote:
http://www.kentucky.com/211/st ory/900950.html
25 indicted in Woodford drug sting
anyone know who they got?
Lookatthis

AOL

#6 Aug 19, 2009
just sayin wrote:
Wonder who else got busted. Just showed some girl Patty Warfield being led in the police station.
http://www.oakridger.com/announcements/x21459...
She's always gettin caught up with the law. Hell, this was in Tennessee and was arrested in July.
flire

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2009
flire

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Mystery wrote:
Police in Woodford County arrested a dozen people Wednesday in a drug roundup they say is ongoing.
Kentucky State Police and Versailles Police hit the streets around 6 a.m. with indictments in hand for alleged drug traffickers. It's the end of an undercover investigation that's been going on for months.
"A strong message goes out to the community," said Versailles police officer Pat Melton. "If you're selling drugs in the cities of Midway, Versailles or in Woodford County, I'd go elsewhere because we're going to get you eventually."
Police say they also seized personal property and in some cases found additional drugs.
VIDEO
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/53700672.h...
OBVE

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2009
namesnames

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2009
OBVE wrote:
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headl ines/53700672.html
someone get names im sure everyone has seen the news
Versailles Native

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2009
Proof we do our job right
namesnames

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2009
Versailles Native wrote:
Proof we do our job right
are you forsure these people are guilty? that dosent say anything? they havent even went to court yet,see in the police eyes everyone is guilty till provin innocent. this police officer just proved that and hes pretty quik to get on topix and brag about ripping apart familys that are just trying to survive in this fucked up economy ..i know there are the select few out there that belong behind bars but for a police officer to get on here hours after it happened and brag thats really funny stuff.
Versailles Native

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2009
It wasnt bragging at all, there is a post on topix about the versailles police, saying that they dont do theyre job right. well atleast they are trying to cut down on the drug dealers
names

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2009
do all cop posts show up little rock?.
Jason

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Mystery wrote:
I know a couple that live in Woodford county who house was accidentally raided in the middle of the night which I think was part of this drug roundup. It was Versailles police, Ky state police and some Lexington officers.
DKE

AOL

#17 Aug 19, 2009
Some came from Gormley Drive

“Do what I do F$%k what Ya hear”

Since: Apr 09

Versailles

#18 Aug 19, 2009
Lookatthis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.oakridger.com/announcements/x21459...
She's always gettin caught up with the law. Hell, this was in Tennessee and was arrested in July.
I believe its a diffent person if you notice the age says 33 ummm patty is no where near that she is oonly about 18

Versailles

#19 Aug 19, 2009
names wrote:
do all cop posts show up little rock?.
Thats doesnt ahve anything t do with who it is just the ISP that would be what is giveing too you from the internet compant ... id say its a windstream account cause that is what i use and mine shows up lil rock as well as a nother wifi account in my neighborhood

Versailles

#20 Aug 19, 2009
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a couple that live in Woodford county who house was accidentally raided in the middle of the night which I think was part of this drug roundup. It was Versailles police, Ky state police and some Lexington officers.
Damn all i know is if someone bust in my house in middle of the night or early mourning With out a warent for my place its not going to be "O im sorry wrong house we will pay for that door
" hell with that im getting a lawer and my rent will be paied by the city
pinkie

Olive Hill, KY

#21 Aug 19, 2009
you all are always for the drug people... i hope they get ever one and don't let them out but they will be out by friday back in business.
puddin

Olive Hill, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2009
to bad the jackson's are never caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanna McIntyre 1 hr dude 3
kamari (Jan '13) 16 hr Myturn 33
Cody Owen RIP 17 hr Joker 4
Fireworks stands Tue Kicken wing 4
Arbor Place Landlord Tue Kkkane 4
car fun Tue hammerhead 1
Wyatt Robinson Jun 27 BBB 37

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance