First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Anyone on here know Jason Guess or dated him? just seen a pic he posted on facebook of a bath, with roses and wine and asked what girl would want this before bed. LMMFAO! this guy thinks hes a romantic? my cousins friend went out with him a couple times and he is NOT the romantic type at all! just thought i would ask. thought this was hilarious.
lol

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Yeah I know him an know people that do know him an I myself seen it an thought the shit was funny. He can't keep a woman Idk what he is doin to not keep one but its sad that he is like this
for one

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
hes freaking psycho and a freaking stalker for sure i feel sorry for whoever he stalks now days
Really

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
wow glad I am not the only one that thinks that about him. I was wondering if anyone else was stalked by him. My cousins friend said the same thing about him. He appears to be such a good looking, nice guy. But once your in a relationship with him look out. I heard he stalked his ex wife amy forever. poor girl.
herd

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
herd hes trying for a younger girl not so sure how true that is
Really

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
I heard that too. Some girl in Versailles. Guess the ones his age don't want to deal with him. lol
Wow

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2012
He is a unless peice of shit! All he's worried about is a relationship with someone when he needs to worry bouf a REAL JOB an his DAUGHTER!!!! He had a great job til he moved out of town an missed a lot and god knows what else. Idk him personally but what I hear from a friend is that he needs to grow up be a man an quit living off everyone else!!!
Justme

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Blah blah blah
Haters
wow

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Why HATERS?
herd

Warrenton, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2012
he will learn maybe in time
Wow

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2012
He will never learn its to late to train old dogs new tricks! Lol
well

Warrenton, MO

#12 Oct 9, 2012
so does anyone know the new girl in his life
Yup

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
I am not sure but I think she is a friend of his sisters. He did have a good job before he moved out of town. I heard he got fired because he punched some guy he worked with. No he never will learn. He needs to worry about his daughter and not all these females.
i herd

Warrenton, MO

#14 Oct 9, 2012
i know that he is not seeing this gurl they are just friends i am a friend of hers and believe me if she was seeing him as a boyfriend she would let me know for sure she was in a bad relationship before so i dont see her dating anytime soon
Wow

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
He needs to focus on other more important shit instead of girl! He is desperate for someone cause he doesn't wanna be alone! He needs to get a real job an not a pt seasonal one! He has a lot of issues an him hanging with his sister an her friends is not any better! Shannon is the worst of both of them she is nasty, can't keep a job, marry a man for 2 months then divorce, loose her rights to her child, an is just plain down right nasty!!!! I hear both are living with mom an moms bf an they both have to be out by the end of the month!!! Where will they go? Jason used to be a good guy an take responsibilitys but now he is a nobody an could care less what he does! His daughter loves him an yet he doesn't see her but MAYBE once or twice a month!!! SAD
well

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2012
sisters friend... im not around him alot and i agree he is a 32 year old man that does have more responsabilities and needs to take them seriously yet im not gonna sit here and be rude and disrespectful towards someone who is nothin more then a friend to me dont put me in the middle of his and his sisters personal life because noone knows anything about me i ahave told him im not in a relationship with him due to the fact i just got out of a awful relationship if anyone has any questions i do have a facebook and do not care if u contact me for questions but i will not sit here and let people put me.in other peoples peraonal lifes thank u
Wow

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Are u the girl that he is talkin to susponsidely? Shannon friend?
well

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
his friend yeap!!!!!
Really

Somerset, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2012
He only sees his daughter a couple times a month? That is sad. I know he used to see her more than that. Sounds like he has went downhill. I hope he gets it together soon. He needs to find him a place. I can't believe he even moved to G-town with that one girl. That was stupid on his part. Then they end up splitting partly because she told him she couldn't stand his daughter. Thats even sadder.
Amy Guess

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2012
This is his ex wife an I heard the same thing bout his ex saying she couldn't stand my daughter! I don't care what happened to u all or whatever but I do know that my daughter is innocent in all this an she has no reason to blame it on her! She was hardly ever there an as far as Im concerned my daughter never did anything to her or her kids! My suggestion to his ex is keep my kid out ur mouth an worry bout u an ur own! Idc what happend to u all but she don't deserve to be in it or the BLAME! Any questions u can call me ;-) as far as Jason everyone needs to leave him alone an let him handle his own! Talkin about people on Topix is for people that have no life an like to keep drama stirred up! Grow up please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk who runs beer distributor in versailles 21 min Joesta 36
Middle school football coach 9 hr Word 20
Jay Burdette 10 hr Curious 1
Danny McQueen, Golf Operator 14 hr FMHGC 9
Do you remember? R.I.P. (Oct '09) 19 hr Tru friend 179
WCHS Football Team 22 hr Jacket 4
What about the kid Josh Whitehead? Sun dranthiny234 1

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance