Ciitizen

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
With an epidemic of teen mothers in versailles, why arent there also alot of statutory rape convictions or teen marriages, or guys paying child support?
if parents dont prosecute guys that have sex with little girls then they are allowing their little girl to have sex
fear of jail is what kept me and my gf from making babies when we were kids
tommy

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2012
This had nothing to do with being a teen and a mom. If you were scared to go to jail, obviously you shouldn't have been with her in the first place. Yes, some people abuse sex, girls, and teen pregnancy situations. But, they're are plenty of teen mothers who are actually good mothers. Some others on the other hand, are not. It is an epidemic, it will fade just like everything else. I know getting pregnant and having a child at 17 was not how I intended my life would go. But, I'm in school, I work, and take care of my daughter on my own, like ive done since she was born. She was by far the best thing that has and will ever happen to me and I wouldn't change the her or the way things happened for the world.
ciitizen

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
The thread is titled teen moms not teen dads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elm Street Heights 24 min Not 2
Looking For Some Cat On MLK? 7 hr urie 14
Where is she 18 hr Ashley 1
Samantha tingle-combs Fri Someguy 1
sylvania Fri looking 6
Drug Bust Fri Pam 9
Woodford sports Thu T shirt man 2

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance