just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Does anyone know the best way to get rid of Aimee, just loan her money and you'll never see her again. Believe me, it's a small price to pay to get rid if the mooching pill-head.
Idoubtit

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Yeah but the thing with Aimee is... if ya loan her money, she'll still come back to ya to get more. Well either that or she'll just steal it!
mickie lynn robinson

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
ohkay.
first of all, that is my aunt you all are talking about. and second of all, yea she has messed up in her life. but she still does her best to try and take care of her 14 year old daughter. i mean if you all were in that kind of situation. what would you do? put your self in her shoes. and find out all the facts before you start saying stuff about my family. she has gotten help.
Hello

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Ha... when did she get help? She's still a thief AND A PILLHEAD! So because she's been in a rough situation doesn't mean she had an excuse to turn to pills or to become a thief. If that's the case, everyone in the world would do that.
just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
mickie lynn robinson wrote:
ohkay.
first of all, that is my aunt you all are talking about. and second of all, yea she has messed up in her life. but she still does her best to try and take care of her 14 year old daughter. i mean if you all were in that kind of situation. what would you do? put your self in her shoes. and find out all the facts before you start saying stuff about my family. she has gotten help.
No she hasn't she's still a pill head that uses people. I loaned her the money and she never gave it back so i guess I do know what I'm talking about. I know you don't want to see what she really is but I do know what I'm talking about so no matter how much you try to deny it, I know I speak the truth. I have been in that situation and I never did half of the things that she does. You can deny all you want but you do know in your heart what she is, don't you..if you want me to have a better opinion of her, you repay me my money and I'll never mention her name again so put up or shut up....
Versailles

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>No she hasn't she's still a pill head that uses people. I loaned her the money and she never gave it back so i guess I do know what I'm talking about. I know you don't want to see what she really is but I do know what I'm talking about so no matter how much you try to deny it, I know I speak the truth. I have been in that situation and I never did half of the things that she does. You can deny all you want but you do know in your heart what she is, don't you..if you want me to have a better opinion of her, you repay me my money and I'll never mention her name again so put up or shut up....
This could be a child that you are talking to.Act your age and go ask for your money back,also look in your closet and see what you have done over the years.
just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2010
I have looked in my closet, I have asked for my money back, time and time again...you must be one of her crack head friends because if you had a clear head you would know that I speak the truth and everyone that reads this and knows her knows that I speak the truth and you obviously don't know what you're talking about
Long time topic reader

Fairborn, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Well it seems lil Darlene and Dans baby girl has grown up. I knew her when she was banging guys in hotel parking lots in Lexington. She was a 1st rate whore and now looks like she's a pill head and a bum. It's Shame to see it but guess that's why her mom sold Hair Surgoens to support her daughters habit. Great to see she's doing well lol
whocares

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Why dont you dumbasses go worry about yourself instead of worrying about what other people do!! You call people a thief.. you are probaly a thief, pill head, and a whore yourself!! So you talk about other people to cover your own guilt... dumbass snitch!! Lmao!! When people are at there worst u rub their name in the ground.. get a life, worry about yourself or better yet jump off a bridge head first. Do us all a favor u nosey ass people!! Lmao!!
the 1who knows

Elizabethtown, IN

#11 Aug 6, 2013
She is a cheating bitch that is snich she will tell on peopple 2 stay out of trouble. Cheese eater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another murder 5 min wingate 7
What's Wrong With Hillary? 6 min kyman 9
Obama,DNC,FBI and DOJ being exposed 6 min Allergic to BS 90
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Cczar 178,240
Wyat Robenson 17 hr Yassss 7
Werner Strasser (Oct '16) Fri victim daughter 4
Which is the best liquor store in town? (Jul '17) Fri Tito 12

Versailles Jobs

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages