Clifton Townhouses
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Remember

Eddyville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2009
Can anyone tell me about Clifton townhouses?? I drove by looking and noticed a fwe people hanging outside. I have no problem with people hanging out but I have been there twice now and each time it is the same people and they seemed trashy... sorry... is this place for "trashy" people?
dont worry

Versailles, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2009
well u must be trashy if u have been there and no its not trashy people u must been buying something u should not have if u were up in there thats the only time we see people who think they r better
Sunshine Lady

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2009
Well its summer time,naturally people will
be out side,nothing wrong with that...Why must
there be something wrong if two or more people
are seen together?
sammy

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2009
must have been buying drugs. i call that trashy

“Do what I do F$%k what Ya hear”

Since: Apr 09

Versailles

#5 Jul 22, 2009
so people cant just hang outside in the summer with out it being bad WTF next time u rll through stop and say something ... hell i live here and im outsde all the time walking so what am i trashy
Pizza Pizza

Versailles, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2009
It's full of trash and dope...I saw a guy get arrested there a couple days ago selling some herb
whatever

Versailles, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2009
Pizza Pizza wrote:
It's full of trash and dope...I saw a guy get arrested there a couple days ago selling some herb
yeah u was there buying so people like u make it ook bad and i live here and i ant no trashy peson why dont u put your name on here thats right u r scared dumb a$$ people like u r trashy
just saying

Versailles, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2009
Remember wrote:
Can anyone tell me about Clifton townhouses?? I drove by looking and noticed a fwe people hanging outside. I have no problem with people hanging out but I have been there twice now and each time it is the same people and they seemed trashy... sorry... is this place for "trashy" people?
duh did u ever think that them people live there!!!!! trashy that is funny i live here and i dont see trashy anywhere except when people like you drive in thank you very much stay out than and u wont have to c it. by the way why did u drive in here twice was u looking for something???
just saying

Versailles, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Pizza Pizza wrote:
how did u know he was selling herb was that why u were here or was u there in the car with them dayum i live there and dont know why they pulled them over. people like you who talk and start shyt make versailles a bad place to live!
Remember

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2009
Okay 1st... I wasnt buying drugs. So you say that this place isnt trashy?? but in the same sentence you accuse me of buying drugs haha that is so funny! No it isnt trashy but you can buy drugs there!

2nd.... I love to sit on my porch in a sunny day or walk around, so to me no that is not trashy. I guess I was being to kind when I used the word trashy. I guess I should have said something like... Hey anyone know anything about these townhouses?? Been by there twice to look and these fat bitches were sitting outside each time hollaring at kids, cussing at them, cussing at other people ect... to me that is trashy! People fighting and crap, so I guess these are trashy?? Sorry if the offends non trashy people that live there. I really hope you can get your nasty neighbors under control and have the drugs stop being sold there. I am moving to Versailles but I will not being moving to Clifton. Thanks for all the comments, you just helped me realize how awesome you versailles people really are!
Versailles-Woodf ord

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jul 24, 2009
Remember wrote:
Okay 1st... I wasnt buying drugs. So you say that this place isnt trashy?? but in the same sentence you accuse me of buying drugs haha that is so funny! No it isnt trashy but you can buy drugs there!
2nd.... I love to sit on my porch in a sunny day or walk around, so to me no that is not trashy. I guess I was being to kind when I used the word trashy. I guess I should have said something like... Hey anyone know anything about these townhouses?? Been by there twice to look and these fat bitches were sitting outside each time hollaring at kids, cussing at them, cussing at other people ect... to me that is trashy! People fighting and crap, so I guess these are trashy?? Sorry if the offends non trashy people that live there. I really hope you can get your nasty neighbors under control and have the drugs stop being sold there. I am moving to Versailles but I will not being moving to Clifton. Thanks for all the comments, you just helped me realize how awesome you versailles people really are!
well which town homes are you speaking of?There are project homes and other homes that arent projects.I grew up on Clifton Rd and its better now then it ever was.I now live elsewhere in the county and believe me there are drugs sold everywhere not just there and there are alot of parents everywhere that cuss at their kids even if it isnt right.You cant judge others by what you saw or heard,not everyone is trashy like you say.There are good people there and just cause you might have saw something you might not have doesnt give you any right or reason to call them trashy.Dont move here if you dont like what you see or hear.
momo

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2009
Kmass wrote:
so people cant just hang outside in the summer with out it being bad WTF next time u rll through stop and say something ... hell i live here and im outsde all the time walking so what am i trashy
you are so cute
Colbert

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2009
Same ones that had the fire in 1996ish?
mean and love it

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jul 25, 2009
Kmass wrote:
dude what are you like the godfather of versailles now you are on just about every forum on here? and trust me we have known eachother for many years so i know you!!

Versailles

#15 Jul 25, 2009
mean and love it wrote:
<quoted text>dude what are you like the godfather of versailles now you are on just about every forum on here? and trust me we have known eachother for many years so i know you!!
I am not tring to be da godfather of nothing and im not on every fourm but the ones that i have something too say on .. you know me but who r u.
mean and love it

Clarksville, TN

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Kmass wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not tring to be da godfather of nothing and im not on every fourm but the ones that i have something too say on .. you know me but who r u.
dude i was just playin about the whole godfather thing and please don't ask my last name but we have the same name!!!!

Versailles

#17 Jul 25, 2009
mean and love it wrote:
<quoted text>dude i was just playin about the whole godfather thing and please don't ask my last name but we have the same name!!!!
I got ya soo u gonna be at dat thing ya bro was talkin about ... i will more likely be there .. hit me up on myspace.com/kmass_982

well since i know who it is now Yes you i am the godfather you can come kiss my pinky ring hahah J/k
mean and love it

Clarksville, TN

#18 Jul 25, 2009
Kmass wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ya soo u gonna be at dat thing ya bro was talkin about ... i will more likely be there .. hit me up on myspace.com/kmass_982
well since i know who it is now Yes you i am the godfather you can come kiss my pinky ring hahah J/k
thats a good 1!!! but yea i'll prolly be there!!!
Glad I Left V-Town

Baltimore, MD

#19 Jul 31, 2009
Kmass wrote:
Actually...
just saying

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Remember wrote:
I just wanted to say, DON"T MOVE TO VERSAILLES!!!!
I grew up there and trust me you won't like it if you didn't like what you saw on Clifton Rd. b/c it's like that most places in that town!! It's full of drama wh*res and po po pimps! I had to get the h3ll outta there b/c of the ppl who had NO lives and thought they should be dippin in mine!! RUN FAST AND FAR!!! Good luck!

This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to bash anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Good Tranny Bars in Chicago? 4 hr Fred 3
Pokemon Go 12 hr Curious 6
kelly gill goes to jail. (Nov '11) 14 hr megan 32
Ryan Morrison Fri Lmao 2
Woodford volleyball Thu Anyone 1
WCHS Football Wed Good luck 8
Hanna McIntyre Jul 20 Klanman 7

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance