funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Don't know why everybody keep talkin $hit bout batman when his wife is with one of his partners I seen it wit my own eyes
full of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Yeah right she's nasty
Erick

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I hired a PI because I was suspecting my wife of over 25 years was cheating on me. It started when she was 41 years old all the way up to she was 49. The red flags was the way she started dressing up to go to work. She looked amazing and since she's beautiful and has an excellent body she always attracted a lot of attention. The other red flag was her getting home late almost everyday. I initially thought she's just going through a phase but things like her behavior were different. I decided to hired a PI and the reason I didn't do it sooner was because I didn't want to confirm that she was cheating on me. One week later the PI told me my suspicions were right. I saw pictures of my wife with a much younger guy when they went to happy hour for drinks or when they met at the park or when they met at a motel. My wife dressed like she never did with me. She wore mini skirts and in one of the pictures you can see she was pantyless. Everyday they met they had sex and I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it because she would never do the same thing with me. In happy hour she was dancing with the guy and he was nailing her in the dance floor. When they left the club she was getting nailed outside her in the parking lot. When they met at the park my wife was wearing a short coat with boots and nothing under and they did it on top of a bench. Also she was taking to the mens restroom to get nailed. Another picture she's out in the open with her pants down as she's getting nailed. When they were in her car you could see her legs spread out wide open getting nailed. When they met at a motel I saw pictures of two guys waiting do her in the room. The PI told me that she was with the both guys at the same time. He asked me if I was up to listening to the recording of this encounter. I told him I would listen to it later. When I decided to hear the recording my wife was a complete whore and she moan and screamed about having two young cocks. The sex encounter lasted for a good hour. Hearing the guys tell her how tight her butt hole was pist me off cause she didn't let me do anal to her. I even heard tell the guys to cum inside her. Who knows how many times I had sloppy seconds. I confronted my wife about it and she didn't deny it. She reminded me about how much I wanted to watch her with other men because it was a fantasy of mine. I told her it was true but not to do it behind my back. I showed her all the pictures and she looks down my pants and tells me I guess somebody got turned on. I was mad but also turned on about it. I told her she can continue seeing him as long as she tells me about it. She agreed and we were open about it. Once she gave me a CD and told me it was just for me. It was her with the two young men. It was hot on how they did her. She told me she had already shared one of our sex video with him. I felt responsible for this because when she was in her early 30s I had her do my friend as a favor. He was in a wheelchair and he was very depressed. His member was fully functional. I told my wife to do it for him but not to let him know it was my idea. I told her to pretend she's doing it behind my back. I also knew my friend would jump on my wife because hes obsessed with her. Well my wife seduced him and she did him. She told me he was huge and that he lasted a long time. He came inside her and she had to buy the day after pill. He felt for her and would buy her all the time. My wife did he a few more times to help him out. She stopped talking to him because he video recorded my wife's butt as she rode him and uploaded to the Internet.
theduck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

She still around? Sounds like my kind girl.
theduck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Allow me to put that another way.i would be very interested in meeting her and quiet possibly spending a few hours with her alone.i am descreet and clean white male.if you think she may be open to this i can be found here.i check back sevral times daily.
Naughty Body

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I argree that it's, Erick, her husbands fault. Treat your wife like a hoe, and she will be one. If you're up for some clean discreet revenge sex, Erick let me know. I will take your mind off this mess baby.
Naughty Body

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Erick, if your down, I have a gf to bring the second time we met. We are waxed. We can take pictures too.
theduck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Im not erick....but im interested.im white clean abd discreet
theduck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Tell u what ladies.......if u are serious and want to have recreational sex let me know here.u got the place i got the time.mybwife hasnt let me touch hervin almost five years.
Naughty Body

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Mr. Duck, your invitation reveals a lot. You say if "we have the place", so apparently you don't. Thanks, sweetie but, No thanks.
theduck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I do have the place.but for personal reasons i prefer not to play in my backyard.discretion is a big thing with me.privacy is another.the less people know the better for all involved.however meeting in lexington is possibly not a problem.should you be interested please feel free to let me lnow here.thank you.theduck
bubba

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

hotel anyone lets doit lol
Needanut

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

The only way to get over one is to get on top another. Gs up and Hos down
i heard

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

patty dushane cheated on her husband with a guy from work then left her husband for him! i know this man and he would never be worth time or leaving your husband for
wtfsmdh

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

gottaknow wrote:
If you got one ..........
joann doing her ex g & she sleep a lot
A Different View

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Well Erick you have no reason to grip you were telling her how you would like to watch her do other men you did give her permission that's a big turn on for me to. I'd love to watch my wife get boned with a couple of thick 8-10 inches just can't get her to want to do it anymore. I want them to cum inside her,feels so good to slide in after she has had a hot load shot inside her then after I unload I would lick that creampie clean for her. A women is not a wh@@e because she enjoys having wild sex and getting off. I want my women to have fulfilling sex life. Sounds like to me you have an awesome women that is a lot of FUN so enjoy.
Wow

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

If you guys believe "Erick" then you are bigger morons than he is. Can't you see that is playing a joke on you? And probably got off doing so......
belinda

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

cindy cheats with her dyk sue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Versailles Forum right now

Search the Versailles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min agreed 145,970
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
lonely women 8 hr Heartbroken 2
The bypass is worst now than before they black ... 8 hr idiots 7
new walmart headed to to town (Jun '12) 11 hr No Stupidity Is 72
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr taco bell reopens 81,553
PJ Hollin Mon Oh Please 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE