OverHer

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Im really over her and her mouth about her boyfriends kids. She tries playing mommy to his kids when she can't even play mommy to her own without "attacking" someone everytime she turns around. And I'm over the fact that when you confront her, she calls her buddy Flora. She thinks because he's a cop that he can save her. Not going to happen because he cant do anything himself. She complains nonstop about her boyfriends kids and their families. Like its any of her business, but she needs to get over herself. Everybody here knows how she is. I wish I knew who those kids belonged to because I would contact them myself.Let them know exactly how she treats them. Besides the fact of having that poor little girl call her mommy and whipping that little boy in the front yard where the neighbors do see.
who

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2010
i no 2 angelas here. which 1 r u talkin about
OverHer

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2010
Rogers/Hunter, why she has both last names...don't know!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2010
Stupid "Rogers" is her maiden name and "Hunter" is her married name. But if you were as smart as you thought you were you would have known that. Police wouldn't even be in the picture if she didn't have to deal with an idiot that doesn't care about their kids. They only care about getting back at the fathers. Now that sounds like a real GREAT MOTHER doesn't it. And if "everybody here" knew how she was I am sure they could tell you who the childrens dads are. And let me set you straight.****** does not call Angela mommy, she calls her Angela. Amazing how you or anyone else could see what goes on in her front yard since her front yard is hidden. Next time you decide to post and tell a lie atleast make sure you have SOME of the facts straight because not 1 bit of the shit you posted here has a bit of truth about it. Sounds like you are awfully jealous of her. But I could see that she is gorgeous and a good mom.
on lawn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2010
oh boy here we go again
please

Versailles, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2011
shes a trouble makin b!tch
Seriously

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2011
"go again" on what? i feel sorry for that man of hers, poor boy has to move out every other week, cause she is so crazy. Cant believe she did what she has done to her ex. I told him not to get mixed up with her years ago.
on lawn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2011
i told him the same. just let her find out this is on here. thats why i said here we go again haha
Stacy

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Well, besides have it deleted and call the law, what is she really going to do other then sit at her work place(which is very unprofessional) and talk about it?
Her Family

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Its hilarious how much people actually know about someone before they give their opinion. Kids need to be spanked, its how I was raised and its how I will raise my kids. Otherwise, they grow up with little structure if any at all. Why do people feel the need to talk about others? I just don't understand it... We really need to look at ourselvs before we judge others.
patrick

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2011
angela is sooo smokin hotttt
Know this

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Who did she have the last kid with? How many does that make now? She sleeps around and pins it on whoever. I know in high school she was sleeping around. Half the kids don't belong to who she claims.
Lady

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2012
You're joking right!? She is not and never has been a sleep-a-rounder! She married her high school sweetheart that cheated on her when she was pregnant with their third child, and worshiped the ground he walked on. He had it made! She then remarried later on and ended up with cancer and many family issues outside of her home that took a terrible toll on their marriage although the two of them are still great friends. And he has said himself that it wasn't her; it was the stress on the two of them from everything thrown at them. On top of husband #1 making their life a living hell because he finally realized his mistakes. She does have a new baby that is a miracle from God after everything she has been through and is in a wonderful relationship with a man that worships the ground she walks on. She is one of the most amazing mothers you will ever meet! So apparently you were misguided by someone's info. No one has been "pinned" with a child that doesn't belong to them and all of them get along perfectly. Please do not make accusations about someone you obviously don't know. We all know if you knew anything you wouldn't be on topix saying that children do not belong to their parents, and you wouldn't be asking about how many children she has and who she is with if you really knew her you would know those answers.
Angela

Georgetown, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Lady- Whoever you may be.....thank you for the kind words but I would rather no one respond to these shenanigans. I am very happy with my life and I do not owe anyone any explinations. I do not spend my time in negative relationships with anyone (friends, family or aquaintance's). I am not in high school and refuse to act juvenile. Stupid talk does not bother me. Don't let it bother you either. I know I am better than that and it seems that you must be as well.
Walt

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2012
If this is the Angela I think it is man this chick is crazy not just a little I mean bi-polar crazy. She appreciates nothing or no one and she will make up crazy things in her head . I feel sorry fir her last husband he was a great guy .
yea

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
hi
Really

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2012
I guess that's why when she was married the first time she was screwing my brother and ended up pregnant, then she was screwing around on her second husband with this new guy. My brother knows he is the father of a child of hers. I will not mention which one. I don't even know who the first, second, third or however many there is, men are all I know is she was at my house when she was married and my brother told me she was married. Her first husband was a joke!!! He's a liar and a cheat, treats women like shit( obviously).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart partying...not sober 6 hr Amanda 2
Lisa Hodge 21 hr dallas 3
Name The Drug Dealers (Dec '12) Sun Back Door man 38
dawn stewart (Jun '09) Sun Skeeter 33
who's the guy who works for Gray and goes to sn... Sun hmmm 7
are you hearing your cell phone info leaked Sun pow 1
Emily Wooten Sun EmmaRave 1
Versailles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web