Next Last
J boy

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
what to say bout her?
Heather M

Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2010
QUIT STRTN STUFF ABT ME, if yu wana kno sumthin abt me then come ask me. this is dumb, im not a whore or do messed up stuff to ppl or do drugs or watevr like 95% of the other names on here do so idk why ppl keep tryna bring me on this site like yu but ya needa quit. there's nothing tht needs to be said abt me i dnt hav a promiscuous, crazy, drugged out life. direct yur attention on sumbody worth tlkn abt, k.
Young Zee

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Wait Heather are you by any chance Dustins sister?
Heather M

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2010
uhm no, dustin who? the only siblings in versailles are 10 n 8 yrs old the older ones are n lex so i doubt yu'd kno any of them whoevr yu are.. why yu ask?
Really

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2010
I hadn't seen or heard from that guy since he dropped out of school
jjj

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2011
this website is gay
Hmm

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Shes married now
Mike Lundberg

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2012
She knows how to give great head
Hmm

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Dec 13, 2012
And how would you know.
Mike Lundberg

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
She sucked my pecker in the bathroom of CVS.
friend

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
This site is stupid but I do have to say if anyone knew heather they would know she is a good mother and has done what she can to take care of her baby, by herself while her husband was out all the time drinking and probably cheating and where was she? At home doing the good, single mother bit. I give you props heather to be a young and single mother doing it by your self.
Hmm

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
I think she is with a new guy as of now
Mike Lundberg

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
She doin' the good mother role while suckin on this diyack!
Doinghimdirty

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2012
She should be ashamed the way she is acting while her handsome husband is over seas.
Lol

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Mexi lover
kill ya self

Versailles, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
hahahaha yall dont know shit about her corey dont help or take care of either of his kids so its all on her she has her own house a job and a baby who lights up when she sees her mom..thats more then yall prolly have
Heather

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Funny how I dnt even kno a "Mike Lundberg" to do tht lol. Also funny how as soon as yu get beef with a petty mofo stuff gets put on topix... anyway everyone knows how shitty my soon t be ex-husband has treated me, and if yu dnt already kno then yu dnt needa kno cuz it's my business. I've taken care of my daughter for the most part by myself since she was born. She's very well taken care of, healthy, and beyond happy. For only bein 19 I think I'm doin pretty damn good so tlk all yu want cuz I kno what I do and what I dnt do. And i deff dnt suck nobodyns dick at wrk, especially a non existant person lol
Mike Lundberg

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Baby you dont know me cause I saw you and you saw me, and you said "Bathroom?" and winked at me. Didnt even ask my name baby.
Heather

Duluth, GA

#22 Dec 18, 2012
Lol yeaaaaaa, tht totally happened. Lmao go the hell on somewhere, tht's the most ridiculous thing I've ever f'n heard in my life. Yur more than welcome to come to my wrk, go to the bathroom and repeatedly fck yurself in the ass with my rmu gun lol yu can buy yurself some lube while yur in there if yu need it, aisle 13 maneee hahaha
Mike Lundberg

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 19, 2012
Rmu gun? Bitch, learn to spell. Did you drop out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Another Vet 5,081
WCHS Football 15 min Thisthreadisajoke 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min No Surprize 153,631
Derek loman 3 hr lol 7
what has happened to woodford co. baseball???? 3 hr business owner Ve... 26
stupid man 9 hr Jenna 2
Searches @ WCHS 12 hr Kyle 4
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Versailles People Search