amber cooper becky barnett

amber cooper becky barnett

Posted in the Versailles Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Facts

Montezuma, GA

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Hey Amber Does Chris suck dick for pills too. We know you do. Anthony,Billy,Zack,and the list goes on.Amber you stay shit faced all the time with your kids.Sooner or later them girls will be taken from you.I will spend all day everyday,untill them kids are in a better home.I see you still deal pills all day with your sister Becky.I also am aware you lost your home.You know it's kinda bad when you choose pills over your kids.Both of ya got busted.Then you FLIPPED.Meaning you ratted.Oh its not a felony now,I bet when i get done it will be.Becky you live on the steets now.What about your kids. You too trashy skanky whores need to stay behind bars.No good piece's of shit. I cant even begin to say how sorry you guys are.All you girls care about is pills.In time amber becky jenny carla michelle megan...all of you will go down and stay down.And I will see to it justice is done.I WILL Audio and Video everything you whores do,then im gonna turn it in to the state cops and DCBS.So watch yourselfs very close.All of you.Fact is IM GONNA BRING YOU DOWN AND THEM KIDS NEED A BETTER HOME AND PPL RAISING THEM.You messed up.IM GONNA SPEND EVERY WAKING SECOND I HAVE TO SEE TO IT YOU GET BUSTED AGAIN AND LOOSE YOUR KIDS FOR SURE THIS TIME.Get the hell outta Versailles would be your best bet.There are a whole lot of us baning together to make this happen.SO ENJOY BEING HIGH WHILE YOUR KIDS RUN NAKED WONT HAPPEN MUCH MORE.........COUNT ON IT........
damn

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Wow....is all I have to say to that u have way to much time on your hands.
omg

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Looks like someone had their instant cup of
B I t c h this morning. Do you do house calls because my neighbors get outta control at times?
Amber Cooper

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Okay Bi*** First off You need to quit running you mouth Savanna Evans..... And second off I got busted for supposely complicity and My attorney is fighting for me because it isnt true second off My girls are well taken care of and always will be by me and as far as me looseing my home I was moveing into a new House anyways because there was black mold through out the intire apartment complex and it was effecting my baby girls asthma and I didnt get kicked I think your the one that needs to get your facts straight before you go running your mouth on here.... I dont live off the government like you.......And trust me I am getting out of versailles because of people like you DRAMA QUEEN....... Honestly I have no worrie about you nor anybody else because I know my Girls are well taken care of and always will be by me Biotch.... You know you obviously have no Balls because everyone that talks about me or my family never put there name I wonder why that is ummm maybe because your the one that either is a pill head and does suck people for pills and is worthless Im wasteing my breath on a bitoch like you.... I ve lost one daughter to gods hands and i be damnned if I loose one over what your trying to accuse me of...... Why dont you get a life and stay the f*** outta mine im happy my kids are happy and No my sister isnt living on the street wrong again she is also doing well for her self and those babies....So keep lieing because all your doing is makeing yourself look really really really bad..... And if social worker do come to my door I will show them your non scary threat and I will report you to the police for harrassement And trust me even though theres no name they can find out where your post came from.... Sooo keep on Ill just laugh each and every time you find something new to say about me and my family because its all lies after lies.... Now PLEASE PLEASE GET A LIFE......AND STAY OUT OF MINE.......
Amber Cooper

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Facts wrote:
Hey Amber Does Chris suck dick for pills too. We know you do. Anthony,Billy,Zack,and the list goes on.Amber you stay shit faced all the time with your kids.Sooner or later them girls will be taken from you.I will spend all day everyday,untill them kids are in a better home.I see you still deal pills all day with your sister Becky.I also am aware you lost your home.You know it's kinda bad when you choose pills over your kids.Both of ya got busted.Then you FLIPPED.Meaning you ratted.Oh its not a felony now,I bet when i get done it will be.Becky you live on the steets now.What about your kids. You too trashy skanky whores need to stay behind bars.No good piece's of shit. I cant even begin to say how sorry you guys are.All you girls care about is pills.In time amber becky jenny carla michelle megan...all of you will go down and stay down.And I will see to it justice is done.I WILL Audio and Video everything you whores do,then im gonna turn it in to the state cops and DCBS.So watch yourselfs very close.All of you.Fact is IM GONNA BRING YOU DOWN AND THEM KIDS NEED A BETTER HOME AND PPL RAISING THEM.You messed up.IM GONNA SPEND EVERY WAKING SECOND I HAVE TO SEE TO IT YOU GET BUSTED AGAIN AND LOOSE YOUR KIDS FOR SURE THIS TIME.Get the hell outta Versailles would be your best bet.There are a whole lot of us baning together to make this happen.SO ENJOY BEING HIGH WHILE YOUR KIDS RUN NAKED WONT HAPPEN MUCH MORE.........COUNT ON IT........
Honey,you let you or anyone else touch those babies,and you or anyone else will be pouching up daisy's.This is not a threat honey it's a promise.I don't have a hole lot of time left anyway,and taking care of you all won't be any problem.
VWC

Montezuma, GA

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Amber Cooper wrote:
Okay Bi*** First off You need to quit running you mouth Savanna Evans..... And second off I got busted for supposely complicity and My attorney is fighting for me because it isnt true second off My girls are well taken care of and always will be by me and as far as me looseing my home I was moveing into a new House anyways because there was black mold through out the intire apartment complex and it was effecting my baby girls asthma and I didnt get kicked I think your the one that needs to get your facts straight before you go running your mouth on here.... I dont live off the government like you.......And trust me I am getting out of versailles because of people like you DRAMA QUEEN....... Honestly I have no worrie about you nor anybody else because I know my Girls are well taken care of and always will be by me Biotch.... You know you obviously have no Balls because everyone that talks about me or my family never put there name I wonder why that is ummm maybe because your the one that either is a pill head and does suck people for pills and is worthless Im wasteing my breath on a bitoch like you.... I ve lost one daughter to gods hands and i be damnned if I loose one over what your trying to accuse me of...... Why dont you get a life and stay the f*** outta mine im happy my kids are happy and No my sister isnt living on the street wrong again she is also doing well for her self and those babies....So keep lieing because all your doing is makeing yourself look really really really bad..... And if social worker do come to my door I will show them your non scary threat and I will report you to the police for harrassement And trust me even though theres no name they can find out where your post came from.... Sooo keep on Ill just laugh each and every time you find something new to say about me and my family because its all lies after lies.... Now PLEASE PLEASE GET A LIFE......AND STAY OUT OF MINE.......
Well if your sister is doing so well then why is she livin with Heather,and you moved in with your mother.I know for a fact that there has been plenty of times others have took care of your kids because you were screwed up.I feel that if alot of other women have to deal with the DCBS other stupid stuff,you should have gotten them girls took along time ago for what you do.KARMA
hate narcs

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Facts wrote:
Hey Amber Does Chris suck dick for pills too. We know you do. Anthony,Billy,Zack,and the list goes on.Amber you stay shit faced all the time with your kids.Sooner or later them girls will be taken from you.I will spend all day everyday,untill them kids are in a better home.I see you still deal pills all day with your sister Becky.I also am aware you lost your home.You know it's kinda bad when you choose pills over your kids.Both of ya got busted.Then you FLIPPED.Meaning you ratted.Oh its not a felony now,I bet when i get done it will be.Becky you live on the steets now.What about your kids. You too trashy skanky whores need to stay behind bars.No good piece's of shit. I cant even begin to say how sorry you guys are.All you girls care about is pills.In time amber becky jenny carla michelle megan...all of you will go down and stay down.And I will see to it justice is done.I WILL Audio and Video everything you whores do,then im gonna turn it in to the state cops and DCBS.So watch yourselfs very close.All of you.Fact is IM GONNA BRING YOU DOWN AND THEM KIDS NEED A BETTER HOME AND PPL RAISING THEM.You messed up.IM GONNA SPEND EVERY WAKING SECOND I HAVE TO SEE TO IT YOU GET BUSTED AGAIN AND LOOSE YOUR KIDS FOR SURE THIS TIME.Get the hell outta Versailles would be your best bet.There are a whole lot of us baning together to make this happen.SO ENJOY BEING HIGH WHILE YOUR KIDS RUN NAKED WONT HAPPEN MUCH MORE.........COUNT ON IT........
sounds like this person is a hater and a narc
rebecca

Versailles, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2010
You wanna call me a rat bi*** you just said you would be wearing a wire not me ya'll dont know sh** ya'll cant do shit so fu** you and your threats you want some come get it please do you know your sad when you bring kids up in it if im so bad ill get it but untill then shut the fu** up please come meet me and let me bash your teeth down your throaght you nasty fu**ing whore get your own life and quit getting into mine its none of your buissness what i do who we talk to or anything else call the dcbs and i will show them this and get you with herassment and trust me on this......With my last breathe i will find out who this is and i will get you,you nasty azz f***ing LOW LIFE BI***>>>>>>Y OUR DAY IS COMING PLEASE BELIEVE THAT and this is NOT A THREAT HUN IT's A PROMISE....Go on you pu**y make it easy for me and put your name up here so i can go on and help you out.....Dont worrie about my kids or me we are fine my kids aree takein care of you dont know me or nothing about what i do!!!!!!!!
rebecca

Versailles, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2010
lol come get it please bring you nasty azz on over here please wear a wire on me plaese do then it will be your azz thats how i'll know who this because they will have to tell me its my right to know i have never ratted on anyone and i wouldnt and as far as me living on the streets ya'll dont know nothing i got away from this shit hole town and way to get away from you nasty azz people in this town...........ya'll aint nothing but ratting no good sh** starting bit**s so F*** ya'll untill ya'll come over here and do something im not worried about what you say............
TRB

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2010
You guys got evicted,and so did your Sister.Learn how to spell and if you got out of this town then why do you live with Heather and your Sister lives with your Mother part time.You dont even have your car any more either.The reason I dont like people like you is because you try to be someone you arent and try to make people believe your not doing what your doing.Your friend's arent really even your friend's.Ask your Sister,she had one role on her.You can't find out who rolled on you unless you plead guilty,and you didn't.When people like you want to better your life then we as other people will stop talking about it.Freedom of Speech.
rebecca

Versailles, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2010
i never said i didnt do pillz but that is none of your buissness i do take care of my kids yes i did losse my car but you tell me where that became your consern and wrong again i now who rolled on me they gave me my tape a week after court so that shows how much you know i am 23 years old this is my life not yours so quit worring about what i do or who i talk to or live and why you are sitting here running your mouth way dont you back them words up and come say it to my face awww my bad i forgot your all to pussy to thats why untill that day im not worried about what you have to say about me just leave my kids and ambers kids out of it and for your info i dont sell pillz i do them so get your facts strait befor you get on here running your mouth about shit you have no clue about and it takes a piece of shit to know one so i bet you do all the same shit i do if not more to know all about me you raten azz bi*** but okay have fun getting your azz whooped cuz you have just pissed off the wrong people honey................and freedom off speech just wait and see what happens to people like you..you really think that you can have my kids takein form me go on and try i will show them this web site and i will get you for herrassment you cant do anything to me or my kids everytime they have came to my house they have droped it cuzz they dont have nothing on me but when they see what you said on here they will see that i just have people that just try to start shit with me......thats okay go on and try though ill just sit back and laugh when they just walk right back out and i sew your azz for faulsfing infermation
lol

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2010
lol TRB i guess you really are stupid arnt you..... you are such a pu*** a** bi*** i dont see you putting your name up here come on back them words up since your not scared what you know when you do people will start on you dont ya because you know you aint no better then amber or becky your probley worse then them come get some Becky would stomp your azz i put 100 dollars on it if you do whoop her i would pay you 100 dollars but i dont see you doing that being the fact your to pu**y to put your name up here so she can come to you...........you stupid lil drama starting who**....Becky nor Amber are going to loose them babies because they take very good care of there kids reather they do pillz or not they are great moms and i would trust them before anyone else with my kids amber and becky love ya'll dont worrie bout this pu**y she aint sh**
Dictionary

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Please tell me these people did not attend WCHS... the internet has a free dictionary.
Jasmine

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2010
I think they are both good moms. U obviously don't know sh*t. I love how ppl think they know so much sh*t about ppl when they know nothin but what they are told. But karma is a b***h and ur threats will come back to bite u in the a** U messed with the wrong family honey
lol

Versailles, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2010
its okay let them keep talking sh** thats all there good for anyway they dont know me anyway fuckem
WTF

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2010
Always thought Chris could do better......
Amber Cooper

Moultrie, GA

#18 Oct 26, 2010
WTF wrote:
Always thought Chris could do better......
Aww Chris can do better huh.......So funny Im the best thing thats ever happened to him we will always be together you jealous azz fuckers..... Yah I ve Fu**** up in the past but we made it through it we've never ever seperated and never will so keep posting PLEASE because all you do is make me and my Husband laugh... bahhhaaaaah
Funny

Elko, GA

#20 Oct 30, 2010
Amber Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>Aww Chris can do better huh.......So funny Im the best thing thats ever happened to him we will always be together you jealous azz fuckers..... Yah I ve Fu**** up in the past but we made it through it we've never ever seperated and never will so keep posting PLEASE because all you do is make me and my Husband laugh... bahhhaaaaah
You can laugh all you want at yourselfs.Why would I be jealous of a man that barley has a job,and when he got fired it took mommy to get it back.Just one question though Amber,did you like the string bikini 3 pack of panty's that were bought for you by another man.The receipt was lefted behind for someone else to find.
rebecca

Versailles, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2010
lol y'll are a bunch of haters ya'll are jealous of my sister she dont look like a rat i wish ya'll would come on ova here and finish this up just go on and bring it on......You might want to bring some help trust me i got mine.........And no your wrong again shes laughing at you stupid fu**ers
okay check it

Versailles, KY

#22 Oct 31, 2010
i know who this is when i see your nasty fat azz drive past me I'm going to holler at cha im tired of you and your sister running your mouth and im going to fix it nobody wants your man mine looks 10,0000 times better then yours so quit stressing over all that cuz none wants him especially after fucking your nasty azz waves.....laugh at that one bitches..............But no why don't you ask you sister were the panties came from i just think she likes to start shit...with people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary or Trump? 1 hr hater 17
How Hot Is Jason Higgins? 3 hr Marles 8
T Givens 3 hr Nikki 2
Tiptons don't like it when you ask questions 4 hr have a heart 8
Jason Higgins Tenderoni 12 hr poor wife 10
fastest diesel truck? (Aug '11) 15 hr Hill 155
is larry dale out??? 20 hr Gail 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages