what does everyone think about jeremy...

what does everyone think about jeremy and eddie young

Posted in the Versailles Forum

who cares

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2009
hey what do u think about them
ll shawty

Versailles, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2009
dey both sexii az he!!. god damn i can do all kinds of shyt wit dem!!!!!
MEOW

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Last names, please?:)
lil shawty

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2010
jeremy and eddie young
hoebag

Danville, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2010
ll shawty wrote:
dey both sexii az he!!. god damn i can do all kinds of shyt wit dem!!!!!
lizzie's a big a#ss ho
eric rodgers

Perry, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2010
they both are both little bitches
yucka

Versailles, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
god they r both slow as hell. like not jus a little but lyk MR slow. They think there the shyt because they ganged a white boi. eddie thinks he's a pro cage fighter. they both live lyk skanks in there nasty little trailor an i'm pretty sure there house aint any better. god they make me sick. yuck!!
eric

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2010
lol they move to macey
you wish

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2010
yucka wrote:
god they r both slow as hell. like not jus a little but lyk MR slow. They think there the shyt because they ganged a white boi. eddie thinks he's a pro cage fighter. they both live lyk skanks in there nasty little trailor an i'm pretty sure there house aint any better. god they make me sick. yuck!!
haha. i wish i knew who you were cause the funny thing about what you said, is that the white boi they jumped is now actin like there friend just so he can beat them up, i mean how dumb can you be really? haha. and they really didnt do shit to him, jeremy hit him once and thats cause he was beatin the shit outta eddie. so uh yeah eddie CANT FIGHT. he thinks he can but deff. cant.
Dawn

Lebanon, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2010
yucka wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Who says "lives like skanks" anymore? I really wish that I could see what would happen to you if you ever went up to one of them and said that to their faces! But I don't think you would
fbrhfbfrj hbrh b

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2010
they wouldnt do nun, sho dey already got ppl dat want to fite dem nd shyt
playwitFIRE

Irvine, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2010
i think they r my boys and i got there bak
Kaitlyn

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2013
That's my FAMILY! These boys are sweet and caring but if you want to talk shit about them put your real name on here and we will surely find you ! Y'all are lil bitches wanting to talk shit and not put your names . This is childish ! If you have a problem with them you can find them and tell them to their face not on TOPIX ! And to be honest if you really knew these boys you would have someone to have your back at all times . Also EDDIE getting BEAT UP ?! Hahahaha..... Yeah right . Y'all are on some petty shit . Fuck with them and you won't see the light of day for a while !
for real!

Georgetown, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2013
Kaitlyn wrote:
That's my FAMILY! These boys are sweet and caring but if you want to talk shit about them put your real name on here and we will surely find you ! Y'all are lil bitches wanting to talk shit and not put your names . This is childish ! If you have a problem with them you can find them and tell them to their face not on TOPIX ! And to be honest if you really knew these boys you would have someone to have your back at all times . Also EDDIE getting BEAT UP ?! Hahahaha..... Yeah right . Y'all are on some petty shit . Fuck with them and you won't see the light of day for a while !
You revived a 4 year old topic to talk crap? Your a super smart one aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyatt Robinson 40 min Bri 5
Double penetration please 15 hr Mason 8
Husband not satisfying me 19 hr Honky tonk 12
malinda goins/gardener 22 hr missing her 1
Where is Allen white an what about that belinda Mon i seen it 20
Drunk who runs beer distributor in versailles Mon Expedition 32
Females that party Sat Grownfolk 6

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance