Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

This "man of God" certainly does not behave like a Christian outside of his church. He is the most rude and belligerent, arrogant egomaniac I have ever met. He has no respect for anyone and he seems to take pleasure in berating and belittling everyone around him.
have you thought

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

have you thought that maybe he doesnt act christian because he ISNT? typically people that go to / preach at Episcopalian churches are guess what? Episcopalian

They may not have exactly the same beliefs but who are you to judge what is appropriate and what is not? its up to the congregation and GOD to determine what exactly they see fit
Dina

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

have you thought wrote:
have you thought that maybe he doesnt act christian because he ISNT? typically people that go to / preach at Episcopalian churches are guess what? Episcopalian
They may not have exactly the same beliefs but who are you to judge what is appropriate and what is not? its up to the congregation and GOD to determine what exactly they see fit
I'm Episcopalian too. I've NEVER before heard anyone make the claim that we are not Christians...but anyway, you don't have to go to the same church with Jay Pierce, or be part of the same denomination, to realize that he is a MAJOR A$$HOLE! He has a very short temper and he is constantly looking for reasons to scream and yell at anyone who happens to be near him. It is not "judgmental" to call his behavior inappropriate. Anyone with a moral compass can tell you that Jay's behavior is horrible. One would expect a person of any faith to have some morals. It certainly isn't unreasonable to expect a reverend to be of good character. Nobody likes a hypocrit.
wtg

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

have you thought wrote:

you probably think catholics are not Christian also. lol idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Versailles Forum right now

Search the Versailles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,020
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min gottondas 81,557
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
new walmart headed to to town (Jun '12) 6 hr Jasper 74
The bypass is worst now than before they black ... 6 hr Ben 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
lonely women 17 hr Heartbroken 2
•••
•••
•••
Versailles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••