Fr. Jay Pierce - St. John's Episcopal...

Fr. Jay Pierce - St. John's Episcopal Church

Posted in the Versailles Forum

Dina

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2012
This "man of God" certainly does not behave like a Christian outside of his church. He is the most rude and belligerent, arrogant egomaniac I have ever met. He has no respect for anyone and he seems to take pleasure in berating and belittling everyone around him.
have you thought

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2012
have you thought that maybe he doesnt act christian because he ISNT? typically people that go to / preach at Episcopalian churches are guess what? Episcopalian

They may not have exactly the same beliefs but who are you to judge what is appropriate and what is not? its up to the congregation and GOD to determine what exactly they see fit
Dina

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
have you thought wrote:
have you thought that maybe he doesnt act christian because he ISNT? typically people that go to / preach at Episcopalian churches are guess what? Episcopalian
They may not have exactly the same beliefs but who are you to judge what is appropriate and what is not? its up to the congregation and GOD to determine what exactly they see fit
I'm Episcopalian too. I've NEVER before heard anyone make the claim that we are not Christians...but anyway, you don't have to go to the same church with Jay Pierce, or be part of the same denomination, to realize that he is a MAJOR A$$HOLE! He has a very short temper and he is constantly looking for reasons to scream and yell at anyone who happens to be near him. It is not "judgmental" to call his behavior inappropriate. Anyone with a moral compass can tell you that Jay's behavior is horrible. One would expect a person of any faith to have some morals. It certainly isn't unreasonable to expect a reverend to be of good character. Nobody likes a hypocrit.
wtg

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
have you thought wrote:

you probably think catholics are not Christian also. lol idiot
Drunk Preist

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2014
Yep, not to mention he is a drunk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where Monte Berry Is he out of jail? 4 hr Skins 2
who is the punk called dodge 10 hr Pokehisbutt 9
Is Kathy Dempster Single 10 hr Funny Shhitt 2
Josh Whitehead 17 hr Truth 5
Wyatt Robinson 18 hr Notyou 4
Jana craig Fri Karma 8
David cox Fri Dude 6

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance