Man Caught With Stolen Statues Worth ...

Man Caught With Stolen Statues Worth $50,000

There are 6 comments on the WLEX-TV Lexington story from Sep 24, 2013, titled Man Caught With Stolen Statues Worth $50,000. In it, WLEX-TV Lexington reports that:

Lexington police arrested a man Monday afternoon after finding him with a pair of stolen statues valued at $25,000 each.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2013
This guy is an attorney in Lexington. He has been in trouble and thrown in jail like 3 prior times since 2010 or 2011.
Really

Sterling, VA

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Glad to know you can watch the news. Dumb Broad.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Uh oh..the backwoods no coal job troll strikes again.
But

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Ima be fresh as hell if the feds watching
Carla

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2013
How did he get the stolen art? Did he buy it from someone? Accept as payment from a client who stole it? Did he back his car up to the gallery and throw it in the trunk and drive off? WOW! Sounds like he needs a psychological evaluation.Beating up a girl prank phone calls to a teenager now stolen sculpture? Is he just a thug with a law degree?

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Sounds like it. A thug disguised as a lawyer. There are others like him. Last time I saw him, he was getting a pedicure at Kaufman's when it was off High and Clay.

I'm wondering if his past or present girlfriend is this chic named Kelli.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl walking 43 min andy 29
Beware 45 min Deathtothieves 1
Is Justin Layne hung? 1 hr MJB 34
swingers (Sep '14) 2 hr Long Duck Dong 27
mc donals 8 hr big dog 1
Jeremiah Blake Carpenter (Feb '10) 12 hr cashcarter 13
Justin Laine Voted Sexiest Mon jussayin 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages