Are short men better lovers?

Are short men better lovers?

Posted in the Versailles Forum

ADiane

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2010
I heard that short men are better in bed because that have to make up for height? any truth?
want to know

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2010
i know a guy they called short dog stood about 5-0 tall he pull it out one day to pi ss and it was 8 inches from the ground about 14 inches lond
Nope

Versailles, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2010
Not true at all!! LOL
sheatrik

Georgetown, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2010
Nope wrote:
Not true at all!! LOL
micki likes all sizes
yea right

Versailles, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2010
whos micki
Bruce Lee

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2010
define short
get2doin1992

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2010
well see its you 'Lady's' who wont give us shorter guys a chance. just because im 5-3 doesnt mean you shouldnt just immediatly lable me as a freind, c'mon now you should always give someone a chance...i hate the girls at school back in the day who would push me away just because they were a inch or two taller than me, it really hurt me deep down inside. i think us GUYS should treat women like there weird just because there short...i know i would for a day if i was tall to let them see how it feels.
Seaman

Georgetown, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2010
get2doin1992 wrote:
well see its you 'Lady's' who wont give us shorter guys a chance. just because im 5-3 doesnt mean you shouldnt just immediatly lable me as a freind, c'mon now you should always give someone a chance...i hate the girls at school back in the day who would push me away just because they were a inch or two taller than me, it really hurt me deep down inside. i think us GUYS should treat women like there weird just because there short...i know i would for a day if i was tall to let them see how it feels.
Brad you're not just short------ you're ugly.
stripp

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2010
My man is short so what? He's great in every aspect.
just right

Lebanon, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2010
ADiane wrote:
I heard that short men are better in bed because that have to make up for height? any truth?
short guys are just the right size when your in bed face to face instead of face to chest but like all guys some are good some aint
jus stickn up 4 th lilguy

Oshawa, Canada

#13 Mar 14, 2010
Seaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad you're not just short------ you're ugly.
Dont like em because hes short, dont like em because hes ugly. either way youre being superficial. shame on you.
hey hey now

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 14, 2010
let me tell you something about sex and the people in ur bed that you sex this goes for both sexs it shouldnt matter about the size in fact it dont the only way your gonna have the BEST sex ever is if you are carefull not to get stds, and most importantly share it with someone speacial someone you can trust not to hurt u or use u and find someone that makes you happy and in return short, fat, tall, skinny,thik it wont matter because by respecting ur self and finding someone who cares for you in return they will please u in every way possiable beleave it and you shouldnt be juge mental and you should never seek revenge because all ur doing is selling urself short of happiness and wasteing your time as well as someone elses
lucky

San Diego, CA

#15 Sep 13, 2011
my man is an inch shorter than me and is a great man treats me like a queen and is awesome in bed I might add.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura bevin west 4 hr Red drapes 2
Elm Street Heights 8 hr Ytr 3
Samantha tingle-combs 8 hr Not 4
WCHS Football 9 hr Ready for new lea... 40
Why are people heterosexual? I think it's disgu... (Aug '12) 13 hr KpopLover64 35
Woodford sports 19 hr Tim 3
Is Justin Laine Good In Bed? 19 hr Tim 3

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages