local rap groups.....
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BEAZY

Versailles, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2010
who is some of our local raping groups? I heard of bmf (recently founded off lonelyday x members). i am [email protected] member of bmf and we are looking for rapers, so let me know if you wanna join. we are wantin something like D12.
aperson

AOL

#2 Jun 6, 2010
well i dont think theres any rap groups in versailles but i do know one person that raps but he doesnt really rap its like rap and metal mixed together its not like slipknot or anything i dont know how to explain it. but he goes by laces
BEAZY

Hazard, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
O OK!
lern to spel

Beverly, MA

#4 Jun 7, 2010
If ya wanna be a rapper, then learn how to spell rapper. The word "raper" has a totally different meaning than the word "rapper".
HeForRealSaidRap e

Versailles, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2010
...like three times.
haha i get it

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2010
with vocabulary like that i now know why he wants to be a raper... i mean rapper...~_~

hahahah ftw
Raper

Norman Park, GA

#8 Dec 6, 2010
I used to be one of the top rapers around. Now you can find me here:http://kspsor.state.ky.us /
lol

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2010
registered sex offender link haha

“Do what I do F$%k what Ya hear”

Since: Apr 09

Versailles

#10 Apr 4, 2011
sunny stylez , dark soul, mr. doogan i know every rapper in the blue grass area
Rappers

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2011
Rhymeslayer - Bradley Lucas.....http://www.soundclic k.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID =916672

I-Con - Stephen Peavler.....
funny

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2011
rap.hahaha=crap learn to play on instrument how can you call it music.to be a band dont you have to have an instrument.it sounds like garbage for real.and grimeslayer aint you white?o lord another wanna be eminem.theres no true "GANGSTA'S" in versailles and there definitly isnt any good crappers.sorry i meant rappers.hahahahahahahahaha rappers,versailles for real.pathetic

Versailles

#13 Apr 5, 2011
@funny so you saying Versailles hasn't put out any good rappers hymmmmmmmm i know im not mistaking when i say The Lead member of Cunninlynguist is from Versailles, and being a rapper doesn't mean you wanna be a gangster .. also just cause a white guy raps doesn't mean he wants to be Eminem .. if that was the case of a white rapper wanting to be someone else than that would make Eminem wanting to be vanilla Ice , 3rd base, house of pain ... Eminem isn't the first white rapper ..

dude get a life and quit trying to put down a music style that had passed everyone expectations No one thought rap would last 5-10 years and yet here it is the BIGGEST music style in the world. I have heard Rhymeslayers older stuff he isnt that bad.

I am a promoter/manger I work with all kinda artist .. and Yes there are good rappers from i work with most of them .. I have been in The Source Mag myself and have worked with artist and producers who have made it and havent like Tech N9ne's producer Demolish Beats, Big Prodge from South Central Cartel, all of Nappy Roots...

also have you ever tried to produce a Beat for any music ,, it isnt as easy as you may think...
Boob man

Georgetown, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2011
aperson wrote:
well i dont think theres any rap groups in versailles but i do know one person that raps but he doesnt really rap its like rap and metal mixed together its not like slipknot or anything i dont know how to explain it. but he goes by laces
laces is garbage, don't waste your time on him
lol

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2011
Kmass thinks he's black, he needs to look in the mirror and quit being a wigger. Rap blows, it has existed because the fanbase is too stupid to know what quality music is
funny

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2011
lol wrote:
Kmass thinks he's black, he needs to look in the mirror and quit being a wigger. Rap blows, it has existed because the fanbase is too stupid to know what quality music is
oh yeah speak the gospil.the funny thing is they dont realize they look and sound like idiots.hahaha

Versailles

#17 Apr 10, 2011
I dont think IM black I know who I am and my race .. problem with that phrase is How do you act a color? Im n not acting or being anything im not. im a fan of all music (Not just rap but classical, rap, electronic)get ya facts straight about me before you comment. and if you are calling me stupid or i am a idiot cause im a fan of rap trust me I am probably smarter than you or anyone you hang out with. Go back and find any of my replys in this forum you will see that most my comments are not ignorantly putting down people because of how they act, dress, what music they listen to, or who they sleep with and date.

Now as for acting another race how is it that having a street mentality or Urban attitude considered being African american? explain your reasoning.

Now saying that fans of rap(Hip-Hop)are stupid.. what music would you conceder the be the smart, brainy, intelligent music to listen too?
and if being a fan makes us stupid then how are some of the most powerful people in the business world making it *Example* Russel Simmons who runs everything from hip-hop, clothing , and books, not to mention his jewelry line. the man is respected by people like Donald Trump.

Its like people who say marilyn manson was an idiot well that man is a Harvard genus.
num 1 ko

Nashville, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2011
Rappers these days try to lie to much as for me i do real rap
its a real hustle when life is a struggle and working together just gets people in trouble smoking and drinking appeals to the youth cause thats what they hear about from all these lames in the booth when they need to tell the truth kids hear what they say and respect when they need to take their sources and check but real rap wasnt working so mst artist forgot it and left
num 1 ko

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2011
if idiots existed in the profession its only cause their words fell on death ears how do you judge some one without being the thing you judge them of
num 1 ko

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 30, 2011
just cause your white and you rap doesnt make you a wiggerwat if some one said you talk slow so your slow one thing doesnt mean the other and people need to respect it
miss construed

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 7, 2011
num 1 ko wrote:
just cause your white and you rap doesnt make you a wiggerwat if some one said you talk slow so your slow one thing doesnt mean the other and people need to respect it
Funny how things can get misconstrued. Wonder how many friendships have been wrecked over a misunderstanding or misconstruation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maggie bryant (Jul '11) 1 hr Vtownboy 12
Heroin dealers (Dec '16) 3 hr Lol diploma 41
Drunk who runs beer distributor in versailles 13 hr AA member 37
Who's Got That Good Head Game? 17 hr Gregg 8
David Wayne Cox/ David Owens Cox Father (Sep '10) Wed Know it all 6
LED light bars Wed Cool guy 5
Do you remember? R.I.P. (Oct '09) Wed William turner 181

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance