Legacy Trash Removal
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pay your bill

Schiller Park, IL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
the City of Versailles will be fining people who have not paid their Legacy bill... Legacy will be notifying the city when you do not pay your trash bill and the city will be giving fines of $100.00 to those who have failed to pay for trash pick-up.
yea

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Let the city pay it I didnt hire them, they did!!
Pay your bill

Schiller Park, IL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
It was in the Woodford Sun this week.
Wrong

Versailles, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Well that's bullsh*t....They picked up my trash twice and then the farm I work for said I could use their dumpster. But legacy is demanding that I pay for three months of service for two pickups. I like to see the city of Versailles try to fine me for services that werent rendered then I can sue them!!
Jack

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Well that's bullsh*t....They picked up my trash twice and then the farm I work for said I could use their dumpster. But legacy is demanding that I pay for three months of service for two pickups. I like to see the city of Versailles try to fine me for services that werent rendered then I can sue them!!
It' wrong but you will still lose
Cracker

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Yea u will. That's cutting in the pizza money
Miss daisy

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Them legacy men are sexy and real men, it took like 12 city workers, now there is 2 and let me tell you they are hot!!!! They pick up my whole subdivision, when it the took the other ones 3 hrs or longer.. I love legacy they are nice and real good looking guys... Its not there fault be mad at the city and mayor!!!!
and

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2012
what do the city workers do now
Crazy

Georgetown, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
I haven't even gotten my first bill.I called them and still nothing.
Hope

Versailles, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2012
I steal tools and trash yeaaaa me
Truthfully

New Lenox, IL

#11 Dec 29, 2012
They can't make me use their service..it sucks..I didn't receive a bill and they only picked up a couple times for me as well but want 3 months worth..something needs to be done..I told them that I knew I wasn't the only Versailles resident upset and she flat out told me she didn't care about the city of Versailles..
meadow lane

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
no bill to pay none received
Fustrated

Versailles, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
I do not even know where to go to pay my bill. It is like they don't want people to pay there bill due to sending it in the mail as a small post card
whatever

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Did you honestly think they were picking your trash up for FREE? Take some responsibility for the service you received. It was in the paper, in your water bill, the pick up days changed... how did you know to put your trash out but not who was doing the work? Poor excuses, lmao at you and Ann Miller.
resident

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Well that's bullsh*t....They picked up my trash twice and then the farm I work for said I could use their dumpster. But legacy is demanding that I pay for three months of service for two pickups. I like to see the city of Versailles try to fine me for services that werent rendered then I can sue them!!
You should NOT be responsible to pay for a service you are not using.... We should be able to choose is we want trash service or not.... Fine the ones that aren't paying and receiving services or that have accumulated excess trash fine but you can't demand citizens use this service
Wow

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You should NOT be responsible to pay for a service you are not using.... We should be able to choose is we want trash service or not.... Fine the ones that aren't paying and receiving services or that have accumulated excess trash fine but you can't demand citizens use this service
So I'm guessing your the nasty butches who pile there trash on the porch or in there house. Don't u have trash ?!? Do u eat? Whipe ur ass? Do u shower. Pretty sure u have trash. An the way u pay ur bill is take ur lazy add to post office or dairy Mart. Buy a money order an drop it inside a mail box. Most people just know these things. It's called responsibility dickhead
resident

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm guessing your the nasty butches who pile there trash on the porch or in there house. Don't u have trash ?!? Do u eat? Whipe ur ass? Do u shower. Pretty sure u have trash. An the way u pay ur bill is take ur lazy add to post office or dairy Mart. Buy a money order an drop it inside a mail box. Most people just know these things. It's called responsibility dickhead
Apparently u need to get an education and focus that on spelling idiot some people have other means of taking care of their trash or more than one residence ex business etc I myself do and have paid my bill with them they take my trash and I rent one of their cans I'm sure my house is more kept than yours will ever be good day
Wow

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Lol. I think everything is spelled correct. An right on point. I live in derby hills. Not in Jackson town sweetheart.
jerriblank

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
I think there's a question of the legality of the contract, it wasn't voted on by the public. How can the city fine residents for not paying a bill? In 99% of cities they just cut you off, no fines. Seems to me that Versailles is fishing for more money! As I've asked the council members before (with no answer) what if I have another option for my trash? Do I have to pay for a service I never use? And what about vacant properties? Do those have to be paid for? As usual, the city is clueless and they don't listen to the people the showup to the meetings.
resident

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
Lol. I think everything is spelled correct. An right on point. I live in derby hills. Not in Jackson town sweetheart.
Try.... Their.. Bitch... And wipe and like I said get an education

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon Go 4 hr Sinkychu 8
April Hudson and zack Stewart 11 hr Cathy sparks 2
Local Girls With Bisexual Men 16 hr Demarcus 1
Ricardo's. 19 hr Wow 1
Any Good Tranny Bars in Chicago? 20 hr Miranda Davis 6
kelly gill goes to jail. (Nov '11) Fri megan 32
Ryan Morrison Fri Lmao 2

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages