woodford county jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KAT

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I just want 2 say your jail suks what a joke. I bet the rent a cops that work there treat people alot diffrent if they see them on the outside. bunch of control freaks and crackheads espesially edna go burn your lips up some more funky ass bitch. your jail is dirty,your deputys suk,your food is nasty .meatballs n rice wtf. they dont give you any gloves 2 clean with,the lights stay on 24/7,they dont give inmates wreck,and their commisary is a joke. that place isnt fit to house a dog . female deputys quit flirting with the guys. inmates are people 2 and still have rights that are violated daily . i hope someone really investigates all this.
none of your business

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 4, 2010
the females flirt with the guy inmates? is that what you are saying?
quite_interestin g

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2010
KAT wrote:
I just want 2 say your jail suks what a joke. I bet the rent a cops that work there treat people alot diffrent if they see them on the outside. bunch of control freaks and crackheads espesially edna go burn your lips up some more funky ass bitch. your jail is dirty,your deputys suk,your food is nasty .meatballs n rice wtf. they dont give you any gloves 2 clean with,the lights stay on 24/7,they dont give inmates wreck,and their commisary is a joke. that place isnt fit to house a dog . female deputys quit flirting with the guys. inmates are people 2 and still have rights that are violated daily . i hope someone really investigates all this.
The answer would be to STAY OUT OF JAIL! Its not suppose to be the country club!!
ummm

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2010
The so called rent a cops... some of them have already put their 20 + in!! So b4 u start running ur mouth maybe u should know a little more
Dumb

Versailles, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Well I know someone who is getting ready to have to spend some time there, if the jail is unsanitary and poorly ran like it use to be, then I will be filing a complaint and ask Frankfort to come in to check it out!!!
logan steak house

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Lol you have no rights or demands in jail. Deal with it!
Dumb

Versailles, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2010
Sure you do, you always have rights, and the jail have guidelines and protocol they have to follow. There are also agencies who check into th see if everything is being ran right. If you feel your safety is being put at risk or health you can file a complaint or if you are being treated poorly. Just ask the Fayette co. jail they just dealt with it several times.
lolol

Perry, GA

#8 Oct 6, 2010
i think they should throw away the key to the pc cell!!!
alwayslaffin

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
I agree jail is no country club. However, remember innocent people do get locked up. First offenders who are just in the wrong place at the wrong time get locked up. And all the people locked up are someone's husband, wife, son or daughter. They may not deserve cable t.v., and all the hotel amenities - but it never hurts to treat anyone with a modicum of respect. Being clean is a health issue for both the community and the employees. Regardless of the crime or individual for the community, the government and the people employed by the jail it should be a place of cleanliness, respect and dignity. What does it hurt. No one said give them a pass. Just don't be an ass.
meme

Dalton, GA

#10 Oct 11, 2010
they do have cable and phone 24-7 and 3 meals a day, they play cards, games and do not have many demands on them, hell trying to get them to give up their dirty sheets is hard, and they dont have to wash them. They may be locked up but they dont have to behave the way they do either. They b1tch about everything and rules are rules that is why most are in their, they break the rules of law. There may be some in their who are innocent but the jail has nothing to do with that they are just holding them in custody for the court.
Fact

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Oct 15, 2010
If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Jail should be a miserable place so you don't want to come back! The majority of the people in jail are there because they committed a crime, if you don't like the jail in Versailles then don't commit a crime in Versailles, it is simple. Take your criminal activity elsewhere - we don't want it in Versailles!
Fact

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Dumb wrote:
Well I know someone who is getting ready to have to spend some time there, if the jail is unsanitary and poorly ran like it use to be, then I will be filing a complaint and ask Frankfort to come in to check it out!!!
Is this a joke? If you were on the receiving end of your friends criminal activity, would you be so concerned?
Stop

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2010
I ain't recieving shit, I'm just going to make sure things are done and ran properly, don't like it,f*ck ya!!
Wrong

Versailles, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2010
I heard the place is infested with bedbugs
Fact

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2010
I hope it is, lmao:D
meetooo

Warner Robins, GA

#16 Oct 16, 2010
Fact wrote:
I hope it is, lmao:D
so do i some there need more than bed bugs
Seriously

Versailles, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2010
Makin a phonecall to Frankfort to see about getting the jail inspected.Fact and meeetooo sounds your a couple chickenshits that like putting dwn people and talkin sh*t about other people as long as they don't know who you are. If you are so badass post your name behind your smack talking
UGH

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Oct 17, 2010
Every jail should be nasty. Don't hang out with the wrong people and get mixed up in bad shit and you won't have to experience jail. When you committed th crime, you lost your own luxury world. If you have a bad experience, maybe you won't be so dumb to mess up again and go back.
Seriously

Versailles, KY

#19 Oct 17, 2010
First off UGH majority of the people do not come from luxury lives to begin with-it's a recession and times are bad for most. Alot of them have drug problems and don't know how to get help. What ever the reason they are there doesn't give anyone the right to treat them in an inhumane way. They still have rights even if they have committed crime. I have never been in jail but still have compassion for those who have-last time I checked I don't think any of you are God and it's not your place to judge!!!
UGH

Warwick, RI

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Neither are you so get off my back. Last time I checked I live in America and have the right to have my opinion and state it wherever I like. Everyone has thir own ideas on what luxury is. If you don't like what someone can provide for you, then stay where you can provide for yourselves. "SERIOUSLY!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s buried in big springs park 3 hr dome 2
Amber Poole 6 hr Shesoncrack 2
LED light bars 11 hr Johnny 6
Drunk who runs beer distributor in versailles 12 hr Shutt 38
Who's Got That Good Head Game? 13 hr iKnow 9
maggie bryant (Jul '11) Thu Vtownboy 12
Heroin dealers (Dec '16) Thu Lol diploma 41

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance