Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60439 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
You guys did a good job running them off. Abeliever hasn't posted in a while now. Hempburn or Ohio Jeep Girl either. I guess you've got the thread to yourselves now except for AW and he never posted that much to begin with. As George W Bush once said, Mission accomplished. Are you satisfied?
Hello qwerty.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60441 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hello qwerty.
I could have figured that out if I used my mirror; however, Kevin had the mirrors taped to his shoes from my Mary Poppins lift off earlier
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60442 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a style all your own AW.
Thanks, I take great care to be my own person and not belong to any group, club, political party, and especially any "group think" movements. When I get to wherever my trail ends, I don't want to have to account for anyone but myself.(And that will be more than enough LOL).
mee

Ford City, PA

#60443 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Don't make me comeback
Did she say hither or slither? In all of the psycholgical tactics used by some of you I can't recall at the moment. Ask her for me. She's keeping a low profile & I can't say that I blame her. All is forgiven so tell her she can stop hiding.
mee

Ford City, PA

#60444 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have figured that out if I used my mirror; however, Kevin had the mirrors taped to his shoes from my Mary Poppins lift off earlier
The Marilyn Monroe blowing dress scene is more my speed. Surely you don't feel as old as Marry Poppins do u deary?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60445 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so busted... LOL

Location hidden

#60447 Jul 5, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>The Marilyn Monroe blowing dress scene is more my speed. Surely you don't feel as old as Marry Poppins do u deary?
some days--I do! But she was practically perfect in every way and she had that great carpet bag luggage!
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#60448 Jul 5, 2012
Good day to the non-trolls. So not much happening other than the full grown bear in my yard. Took a short video and a few pics of it. I may start stacking up honey buns to keep it around and teach it to maul trolls. Ah, poor thing may die of stupidity poison if it at a few of these buggers.

Still no grasshoppers to be found, must be a government plot.

Have a good day, stay cool,,,, trolls, not so much.
mee

Ford City, PA

#60450 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
some days--I do! But she was practically perfect in every way and she had that great carpet bag luggage!
Yes but Marilyn had the Warhol Watch, Designer Victor Carranza make her dresses, & that gorgeous polka dotted umbrella. lol
ytrewq

London, KY

#60451 Jul 5, 2012
I reversed qwerty's moniker to save time.

Funny how the first qwerty typewriters were designed in such a way, to make the person using them type slower to keep the key bars from becoming entangled and hanging up.
We still use keyboards designed specifically for slow typing.

Location hidden

#60452 Jul 5, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but Marilyn had the Warhol Watch, Designer Victor Carranza make her dresses, & that gorgeous polka dotted umbrella. lol
You win--I do love the Andy Warhol. I just can't picture her as a nanny.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60453 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I agree with people on one subject, does not imply that I agree with them on everything. Believe it or not, I have even agreed with you on some of your prior posts. So that does not make me a co-hart with you. I do not belong to any group.
IIII guessss if you say so. Click.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60454 Jul 5, 2012
Morning all! LOL Yes, I am serious. Now that I am on my break I took a few cold beers over to my girlfriends house after dinner and the men hung out and talked man stuff and us two girls enjoyed our beers until about 6 am. Life is good!

Does Hempburn really have a bear in his yard? The trolls have me all confuggled up.

My horoscope said that I will get good advice today...I guess I should check my email soon.

Any word from Lala?

It is storming out here. The ground sure needs the rain. We had a tree fall next to the tool shed during the last storm. So many trees were down. We lost power for a few hours, but many lost power for a few days in this heat. Matter of a fact, honey bought our steak dinner last night out of his tree removal money and he even got to keep the fire wood. Pretty good.

I am headed for cup of coffee number three. To think, my girlfriend and I decided to try this again Friday or Saturday! LOL I think I am getting old. She is ten years older than me and handles it so much better! That is just a shame! ha ha ha
ytrewq

London, KY

#60455 Jul 5, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Morning all! LOL Yes, I am serious. Now that I am on my break I took a few cold beers over to my girlfriends house after dinner and the men hung out and talked man stuff and us two girls enjoyed our beers until about 6 am. Life is good!
Does Hempburn really have a bear in his yard? The trolls have me all confuggled up.
My horoscope said that I will get good advice today...I guess I should check my email soon.
Any word from Lala?
It is storming out here. The ground sure needs the rain. We had a tree fall next to the tool shed during the last storm. So many trees were down. We lost power for a few hours, but many lost power for a few days in this heat. Matter of a fact, honey bought our steak dinner last night out of his tree removal money and he even got to keep the fire wood. Pretty good.
I am headed for cup of coffee number three. To think, my girlfriend and I decided to try this again Friday or Saturday! LOL I think I am getting old. She is ten years older than me and handles it so much better! That is just a shame! ha ha ha
Yep, sounds like you are still drunk.
ytrewq

London, KY

#60456 Jul 5, 2012
Before you bite my head off.
Kidding!!!!
:)
ytrewq

London, KY

#60457 Jul 5, 2012
I was going to troll ya'll for a while but AW is on.
He has busted me each and every time so far. so I gave up before I started.

Headed south. See you guys in a few weeks.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60459 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
I was going to troll ya'll for a while but AW is on.
He has busted me each and every time so far. so I gave up before I started.
Headed south. See you guys in a few weeks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z-BYZRGbSrAXX
Have a good trip. See you next fall. It won't hurt so much if you wear a light fall suit lol Really though, be Safe and enjoy !!
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#60462 Jul 5, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Any word from Lala?
Yes OJG, a full grown black bear slipped out the woods along my garage which is about 100 ft from the house, and walked up the gravel drive and stopped in a landscaped area with the pond. I got five minutes video and half a dozen stills,, at one point he slumberd back towards me and at about 30 feet I began backing up, lol,, he spotted me then and just turned back into the woods. I called the dept fish and game to report his presence. He did not have a tracking collar. Estimated to be 300 lbs, it's a very healthy critter.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60463 Jul 5, 2012
Smear honey all over yourself and go right up and pet him.Then he'll be your friend.I wonder if bears ever fart?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60464 Jul 5, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Any word from Lala?
You drunken lush.What did you and your girlfriend try again now? This could be interesting.Unless you both look like old drunk rosie odonalls.I hope you at least look as good as ellen.If she is ten years older than you that would make her about 89 right? Ha ha ha
Some litebread I put out brought the birds right up to the porch today.It were a massacre.Eighteen and counting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Whitehead 2 hr Truth 5
Is Kathy Dempster Single 2 hr Marcellus 1
Wyatt Robinson 3 hr Notyou 4
Jana craig 9 hr Karma 8
David cox 11 hr Dude 6
Trump and Dumb Rednecks 11 hr Uhh 14
monte berry (Mar '13) 17 hr Wtf 33

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance