Posted in the Versailles Forum

Since: Dec 11

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
heard this the other day
Jesse Gunner

Ballwin, MO

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Only if jack kain bob matthews and roy brnson can make money off it.otherwise no.
Oh No

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Versailles will never get a Steak & Shake. Steak & Shake's corporate office said that there is no way they could afford to pay all the bribes and kickbacks to open a store in Woodford County.
YES

Racine, WI

#5 Nov 8, 2012
All the new business is getting ready to flow into Versailles - Goodwill, Walmart, Steak n Shake, a new Hotel!
We did get a great big million dollar farm that gets to sit there undeveloped!

What a joke - just ask Planning and Zoning:(
Mee

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Ask Freddy. He doin to much coke
you choose

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
You can VOTE out all those that approved all that crap....but you have to vote and you have to vote for change. They work for you - you hired them and you can fire them...why is it people forget this every four years?
Mee

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Just cause I vote for change doesn't mean it's goin to happen. Been there doin that.
bob

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
you choose wrote:
You can VOTE out all those that approved all that crap....but you have to vote and you have to vote for change. They work for you - you hired them and you can fire them...why is it people forget this every four years?
your vote does not count ky tried to vote oboma out and you see who still in there
change

Metamora, IL

#10 Nov 12, 2012
There was really no choice in the city council vote, same old people running... if you are really concerned why don't you run for city council:) That's the problem - new people are not running.
New Blood

Fullerton, CA

#11 Dec 18, 2012
I agree, we need new blood in the city council

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hay check this out..... (Jan '10) 7 hr CIA 16
Preach or gossip 13 hr Confused 1
Helen the gossip Rowe 13 hr Whipee 31
Drunk who runs beer distributor in versailles 16 hr Supervisor 3
Danny McQueen, Golf Operator 17 hr Curious 1
Jessica Pearl Jones Burge / Do you know her? (Jan '16) 19 hr Redneck 4
Wyatt Robinson Sun My Perspective 37

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance