wonder

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Its a bar but doin candle party's
Who own it?
great place

Versailles, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Jacob Guerin owns it it s a really kewl place he allows you to do parties such as these since there are no community centers i think its awesome
tru

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
But its aaaaaaa bbbbbb bar...and doin girlie parties? He wont last long. I heard he only wants young peeps n there too.
Isn't he the guy that works in the cricket store?
flfan

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
I heard he was datin a girl that he.met offa dating site cause he couldnt get noone else.
weezer

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
flfan wrote:
I heard he was datin a girl that he.met offa dating site cause he couldnt get noone else.
just another drama filled bar full of trouble makers!! all versailles needs.. i bet more pills the florida go threw there!
Getalife

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Jacob is a great guy and he's making a living and his personal life is none of anyone's business..
What

Tolar, TX

#7 Aug 19, 2012
weezer wrote:
<quoted text>
just another drama filled bar full of trouble makers!! all versailles needs.. i bet more pills the florida go threw there!
Bars are not drama, people are drama. No one goes to Florida, thats sooooo last summer! Cheers! Too bad you're not 21 and whoever you're dating goes to the bar & enjoys the fun away from you!
weezer

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bars are not drama, people are drama. No one goes to Florida, thats sooooo last summer! Cheers! Too bad you're not 21 and whoever you're dating goes to the bar & enjoys the fun away from you!
lol you must be a drunk.. and people goto bars dumb ass !! without people bars are nothing and all the versailles rejects go there its not that hard to see.. thats why it shouldnt be open,, how hard is it to goto lex where your not profiled!! and everydumb redneck you look at drunk wants to fight cause hes got somthing to prove to his girl thats screwing half the town.. go take a pill dumb shit!!
out of site out of mind.

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
This place is a joke. Definitely a great hang out for Woodford counties dead beats. Keep them behind the building so the community does not have to see them.
Old man

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 22, 2012
weezer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you must be a drunk.. and people goto bars dumb ass !! without people bars are nothing and all the versailles rejects go there its not that hard to see.. thats why it shouldnt be open,, how hard is it to goto lex where your not profiled!! and everydumb redneck you look at drunk wants to fight cause hes got somthing to prove to his girl thats screwing half the town.. go take a pill dumb shit!!
Wouldnt this arguement apply to any bar? Is it your opinion that there shouldnt be any bars? Do you support prohibiting alcohol?
Bar

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Is is a full bar with liquor?
Brian763

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
That place is a f&&$& joke. It's smaller than a quarter of a trailer and all guys. Maybe one girl at times. Don't waste your time. Ricardo's is much better
Jacob Guerin

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
I have never posted on this site and after this i never will again. I just want to make some corrections. Yes we had a small party here that i allowed a friend to sell her Thirty-one and scentsy products. There isn't anywhere for people to do things like that in town. Yes, I can be a jerk but I am working on that and don't mean any disrespect from my bluntness or honesty. Yes, I run the cricket store. No I am not dating anyone from an online website. Pills are not being run through my bar and if i catch anyone doing it they will be asked to leave. You don't have to be in a bar to have drama. We have only had 2 "fights" and those people haven't been back since. I have great customers and friends that come in. Yes the bar is behind a building but that was just to get me started. It is a small place and I had to start small because everything that is being done is coming out of my pocket when i can afford new/better things. I do not have people with money backing me. I am in the process in moving both businesses into a building that is almost 5000 sq ft so it is making money and we are expanding. We do not currently sell liquor, beer only until we can get into food and sell legally. I am sorry if you can't get in because your not old enough or don't like the place. If you want to talk about the bar or have any other questions or comments, there should be no problem finding it after we move. You shouldn't need to hide behind a fake name on here. I hope that if your old enough you come in and give the place a chance. Thanks to everyone on here who commented in a positive manner and backed me up and I am sorry if you don't like me or my bar.
great

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2012
great idea at least some one is trying to get something going here in town,best of luck to you
Gay Boi

Versailles, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Jacob, bring a walmart into this town! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty the doughdaddy dirty girl 1 hr Dr Sloin 9
Name The Drug Dealers (Dec '12) 20 hr p o s 41
Girlfriend1 23 hr Wife 1
Emily Wooten Dec 24 Curious 2
Stewart partying...not sober Dec 22 Amanda 2
Lisa Hodge Dec 21 dallas 3
dawn stewart (Jun '09) Dec 21 Skeeter 33
Versailles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web