just trying to see if anybody knows tammy reed
LiveWire

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2009
Did she graduate in 1981
Curious

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Is that the one who was married to Herbert Reed? Yeah I know her, why?
yeah

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2009
I know her and she's a nasty whor*!
just wandering

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2009
r u talking about the tammy that was married to a real nice guy from lex and left her and divorced her for a blonde hottie if that is the same one you are right she is a nasty bisexual she acts dum but she plays on everybody including her current not divorced yey husband herburt
curious

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2009
just wandering wrote:
r u talking about the tammy that was married to a real nice guy from lex and left her and divorced her for a blonde hottie if that is the same one you are right she is a nasty bisexual she acts dum but she plays on everybody including her current not divorced yey husband herburt
Didn't you start this thread asking about her? Just wondering too.
Just wonderin

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2009
Herbert can't wait to get a divorce I have his papers to fill out and need her info
curious

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2009
What do you need?? I will see what I can do. GOOD LUCK!!! She's a stupid b!tch!!
1bitch

Versailles, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2009
haters
U kno who

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
I just wanted to say that Tammy is a lying, cheating, nasty, skank whore! I hope she sees this!!

You know who this is and you know what you did to me...you flat out lied on me after all the help I give you when you were down and needed it. I will never forget and there will be a day that we come face to face again!!! So, you keep running your mouth about me...that's fine but keep this in the back of your mind...what am I going to do when I see you again??? It's been many years and you've run your mouth a lot!!! I don't EVER FORGET!!!!
THIS IS TAMMY

Lexington, KY

#11 May 1, 2010
anytime you feel frogie jump!!!! I don't fuck with anyone, all it is, i have a good man and don't hang with users and my main regret is dating a girl!!! i have my kids and grand kids in my life so just keep talking sh!t and i will take a copy of this and file charges against you believe that!! and just to let you know grown ups don't get on the computer and act like a 12 yr old. so keep on hatine cause god don't like ugly, and my dear thats you.!!
U KNO WHO

Nicholasville, KY

#12 May 6, 2010
THIS IS TAMMY wrote:
anytime you feel frogie jump!!!! I don't fuck with anyone, all it is, i have a good man and don't hang with users and my main regret is dating a girl!!! i have my kids and grand kids in my life so just keep talking sh!t and i will take a copy of this and file charges against you believe that!! and just to let you know grown ups don't get on the computer and act like a 12 yr old. so keep on hatine cause god don't like ugly, and my dear thats you.!!
Oh, really...you don't f@@k with anyone?? That's a lie!! You did f@@k with me after I went out of my way to helped you, all because you had a stupid thought in your lil bitty head and you were jealous of a friendship. I don't know your man and don't care to (I actually feel sorry for him!!)...and you take a copy of this to police, please!!! Because I have proof that what you did to me was a total lie, so that can go both ways bitch!! Everything I've said IS NO LIE!!!! ALL TRUTH!!!!
For the record, I've been with my man for 6 years, we have a beautiful house and 2 vehicles in the driveway that are paid for, a beautiful child (that we've had since birth!! Can you say that??), we go on vacations and we have lots of great friends...what do you have other than your man??
Lets get something clear right now, ugly is your yuk mouth!! Trust me on that one!! The good lord above knows the truth, so stop being a lying, yuk mouth, bitch!! Oh and just so you know, I'm not a "user", of any kind! And I would come to you with my issues with you, but the funny thing is that I've not seen you at all since you did what you did!! Just what I think, guilty people hide!! And you've managed to stay away from me for many years now, until a few weeks ago when a friend come to me telling me that they saw you and you were running your mouth about me. So, how old are you??

Lol....you thinking someone is f@@king with you cause you gotta man....lol. Man, that's some funny shit!! LOL!!!

All in time, yuk mouth!!
THE BEST BITCH EVER

Fitzgerald, GA

#13 May 7, 2010
IM SO SURE THAT YOU REGRET DATING A GIRL!!! LIKE WE ALL DONT KNOW WHO "THE GIRL IS"!!! IM SURE THAT IF SHE WERE ON HERE THAT SHE WOULD SAY THAT SHE REGRETS EVER BEIN WITH YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS!! YOU ARE PRETTY DAMN NASTY IN MY BOOK AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN OTHER PEOPLES BOOKS TOO!! IM SURE SHE DOES REGRET YOU! IVE SEEN WHO SHE IS WITH NOW AND SHE IS LIKE A SUPER MODEL COMPARED TO YOU!! LOL!! YOU DONT REGRET HER BECAUSE YOU WERE SO OBSESSED,HOW COULD YOU? YOUR JUST A LYIN NASTY ASS WHORE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT GET HER OUT OF YOUR MIND THATS WHY YOU WRITE SHIT LIKE THAT!! THE BEST THING SHE EVER DID WAS LEAVE YOUR NASTY ASS!! JUST CANT SAY NASTY ASS ENOUGH!!!! LOL!!!! KEEP DREAMIN BITCH!! NO USE IN POPPIN OFF WITH SOME SHIT LIKE GOD DONT LIKE UGLY...CAUSE IF THATS THE TRUTH...THEN YOUR OUT!!! HAVE FUN WONDERIN!!! LOL!!
that was random

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 7, 2010
I agree that Tammy is beyond NASTY!, but Mary is still just as nasty. Mary has also made Jenny an honorary member of the nasty club as well. Whoda' thought it? Oh and yea, I've never heard anyone refer to Jenny as a super model. LMAO!!!!!!!
lol lol lol

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 7, 2010
Compared to Tammy...Jenny is a super model!!! Hell, compared to Tammy, my dog is a super model!!! I'm just curious as to why you say Mary is nasty? Just wonderin.....
poopoopoo

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 May 8, 2010
huygdujrhu
Not right

Nicholasville, KY

#17 May 15, 2010
Nasty S@#T
Not right

Nicholasville, KY

#18 May 18, 2010
Yep, still a nasty Wh@@e
Not right

Nicholasville, KY

#19 May 24, 2010
move this back up to the top!!!!
Just sayin

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2011
THIS IS TAMMY wrote:
Okay well, today was the first time I've seen you since you did what you did to me and what did you do?? Your nasty, scared ass got in your car and run!!! You're scared b/c you know you flat out lied on me after I put myself out to help your nasty, slit licking, pug faced ass!! I did nothing to deserve what you did to me and you know what you did to deserve everything I'm gonna do to you!!! So, you can keep running your mouth as you drive away in your car but keep in mind, one day we will come face to face!! Then what will you do when you can't run anymore?? I truly think that every dog has their day, and you pug face, will get yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lizsa 4 hr stu 2
Where do I go to get L A I D 5 hr SEXY 11
who is the punk called dodge 9 hr hesaloser4eva 10
Is Kathy Dempster Single Married Shacked Up? 21 hr Terri 8
Baseball moms 21 hr Petty 13
Helen the gossip Rowe 23 hr Whipee 25
Is Santana Howard? Sun Terri 1

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance