Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2011
What?
Sad

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2011
wlex wrote:
What?
This lady needed help many years ago, maybe she will gey it now. It is a shame. Her daughter is on the wrong road in life also.
Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Its just plan old simple karma coming back to bite this old lady in the butt. She lies, she is a tramp and she is deserving what she gets.Think this is her first bout of road rage. nope. first run in with the law.. nope burnt her own house for insurance and dates younger guys like they want her not!!!!!!!!!! Her youngest daughter? or her oldest? the oldest a good girl the youngest well idk bout her.
okay

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2011
karma wrote:
Its just plan old simple karma coming back to bite this old lady in the butt. She lies, she is a tramp and she is deserving what she gets.Think this is her first bout of road rage. nope. first run in with the law.. nope burnt her own house for insurance and dates younger guys like they want her not!!!!!!!!!! Her youngest daughter? or her oldest? the oldest a good girl the youngest well idk bout her.
Ok officer, if that makes yall feel better about what happened. My girl, Karma, is a busy busy b!tch, but she does come around, so remember that Sir.
Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Officer??? Yes it does when she does people wrong it does. People need to be punished people thinks she's crazy I know her she is not crazy she is very intellegent and knows whats she is doing. wow I just saw her on the news. Do you think what she done was cool well its not our officers deserve to be safe and she is not above the law.
I Wish

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
They had shoot that [email protected] in the head. Waste of news & tax payers money
news

Buckner, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2011
I Wish wrote:
They had shoot that [email protected] in the head. Waste of news & tax payers money
You kiddin' the news loves Sh2t like this, the eat it up,,,,and they can't even get it right.
Iznatia Proctor

Buckner, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2011
I want o grow up to be just like my momma, me and Johnny just love, well you know what we like. Hit me up.
the real iznatia

Lebanon, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2011
first off, i cant stand peple that cant spell when they are talking sh*t,second, yes my mom does need help but thats not her fault....u should never wish for somebody to be shot in the head..thats fu**ed up. first i lost my dad, then cousin, and now my mom.. so everybody needs to lay off. by the way, i am on the right track, im getting ready to start college and everything. if u wanna talk crap atleast let me know who u are, or ar u too pus**y to?
the real iznatia

Lebanon, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2011
you can kiss my as* and u need to man up to who u are unless ur too scared!!!!!
I Wish

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2011
I am scared my house might go up in flames!!
the real iznatia

Lebanon, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2011
grow up bit**es
froggy

Lebanon, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2011
you know the people who get on here and just run their mouths r just hypocrites. Not everybody is a saint, and there isn't one person in the world who hasnt committed a sin. instead of worrying about someone else and their ways. I think you need to worry about changing your ways, and get right with god! Iznatia lost her father 12yrs ago, and now her mother is gone for god knows how long. try losing your parents and b stuck with all the weight on your shoulders, and see how long you'll stand on your own to feet. Iznatia has so much responsability on her plate its not even funny!!! She has been taking all this so hard so just back off. please!
I Wish

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2011
Shes been through so much she decides to get on topix to see what ppl thank about her mother. She must love drama as much as her bit*h @$$ mom!
Old Friend

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2011
the real iznatia wrote:
grow up bit**es
Didn't stop you from spitting out babies that you don't even have custody of.
Drugs Kill

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2011
the real iznatia wrote:
first off, i cant stand peple that cant spell when they are talking sh*t,second, yes my mom does need help but thats not her fault....u should never wish for somebody to be shot in the head..thats fu**ed up. first i lost my dad, then cousin, and now my mom.. so everybody needs to lay off. by the way, i am on the right track, im getting ready to start college and everything. if u wanna talk crap atleast let me know who u are, or ar u too pus**y to?
Get off the pills you know they kill your brain cells.
Writer

Louisville, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2011
the real iznatia wrote:
you can kiss my as* and u need to man up to who u are unless ur too scared!!!!!
Hey you can write a book for you Mom describing all of her deeds and they may make a million $ movie out of it.
case in point

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 11, 2011
Nice job on college girl..very proud sorry bout your dad to. but the point is that your mum hasn't made the best decisions in life and now it's coming back to bite her (sorry to be so brutel) and her being your only surviving parent it would have or should have been her top priority to get her stuff together for you guys. Now that being said if she is sick they way folks claims I guess it would be on their shoulders to have got her help. Police officers, neighbors, etc.. should not live in fear of her next episode.
friend

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2011
you all for real iznatia alone....u dont know what shes been through and if u did, u would freak out. i have been iznatias friend for over 14yrs now and she cant help the way her mom is or be responsible for what she does! i also know that iznatia didnt "lose" her kids, she did what was best for them until she could get on her feet better. Obviously u are just somebody that is jealous of her or something!!!!! what's ur "REAL" problem with her?????
friend

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2011
by the way.....stop getting on this stupid website, talk shi*, then not even own up to who u really are!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Johnson 47 min Puke 1
Whos Mike L jackson/slice f****ing with?????? 3 hr You know 19
quad graphics (Oct '12) Mon Jeff 31
Liza vickers Mon Henry 13
Adam McDonald Mon Home boy 6
Josh Whitehead? (Aug '16) Mon Sunflower 10
Zach sparks Mar 25 Julian Sanyo 2

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance