Posted in the Versailles Forum

niki parker

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2009
dose anyone know Samantha Dunn?
fivesixseveneigh t

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2009
i went to like middle school with her. i think she had a kid and quit school. i don't see her around town much.
ha ha

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2009
she is having her 3rd baby and 3 baby daddy's! she gets free daycare cause she cant take care of the 2 kids she has now!
fivesixseveneigh t

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2009
is she still in vtown?
talk shyt_get hit

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2009
i know samantha and yeah she does have 2 kids n one on tha way but how is that ur business?? like it's a woman's fault to love sumone n a dog ass man leave her alon with a baby... she does have daycare but because it was offered to her so she could go for her ged so she can start college unlike tha rest of u low lifes that have nuthing better to do but stay on tha internet talking shyt..GROWUP! n what's tha point of talkin bout sumone behind a fake name? i'm sure whoever u are to think u know so much about her that u know where her n her sister live for u to go to their face n say shyt or is it that ur scared??? next time u talk shyt bout one certain person having babies with different daddies check ur own family n friends cuz there's a whole lot of bitches in versailles that fit that so y talk about just one?!! GET A LIFE, niki if u want to find samantha go to myspace.
ha ha

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
yeah right get her GED wharever she got social services called on her and those boys go to daycare to be away from her for procetion i know i work at the daycare they go to those boys come in looking awaful wearing clothes that are too big or too small her and her sister should kee[ their legs closed and stop having babies for the state to take of im a close friend of both of them they will never have the brains to figure me out

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2009
i just wanted to know so i could get back in touch with her. because she was my best friend in school and i just want owr friendship back.
amanda

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2009
ha ha wrote:
yeah right get her GED wharever she got social services called on her and those boys go to daycare to be away from her for procetion i know i work at the daycare they go to those boys come in looking awaful wearing clothes that are too big or too small her and her sister should kee[ their legs closed and stop having babies for the state to take of im a close friend of both of them they will never have the brains to figure me out
u a stupid non-spelling lying ass bitch cuz i only keep one friend close to me (april) n i kno this aint her! Instead of hiding behind a fukking screen name y don't u tell who tha fuck u r, or r u scared? Her kids r jus fine n they aint n day care for protection from her dumbass. as for me i have my kids well taken care of...r they n daycare? NO. Do we live n tha projects? HELL NO. whoever tha hell ur ass is don't be talking shyt when u don't know shyt! n don't put me, my my sister or our kids on ur stupid lil messages. and since u say u work at tha day care, guess what bitch u can get into serious trouble talking bout children n parents of tha day care n u better believe that i'm going to caroline!! if u got tha balls bitch, i live on high st. 240 COME SEE ME!!!
bella

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2009
some people need to mind their own business and worry bout their self people will be better off and state aint gon take nothin .those kids are well takin care of thank u!!!!!!!!!!
bella

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2009
now haha what bout that?
hahah

Georgetown, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2009
go to carolyn but you both know that samantha can't take good care of her kids and neither do you. would'nt keep some friends too close
you think you know it all

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2009
well haha so you think you know it all ,why dont you give us your frigging namr,you are probably the one who is talking all the shit ,an the innocent people have to suffer on account of you .Thats ok because whoeva is doing this shit an talking this shit will get their own ,just dont you worry about other people an what they say , cause you know its you running your mouth all the time
amanda

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2009
look bitch i don't know who u think u r on here talking all this shyt but obviously u don't know me to well cuz i take damn care of my kids, i have them with me 24/7 with no help from outsiders, no babysitters and going no where without them, and even tho i have nothing to explain to u my kids r fed, clothed,bathed daily have a daily schedule and everything. so whoever u get ur info from u need to recheck it!! im a damn good mother on like these other ho's in this town that live in government housing and send their kids to day care n let them run wild never knowing or caring where they r, yelling and screaming and not giving them attention. and i think it's very funny that because i keep to my damn self all tha time my name has never been mentioned on here or talked bad about from nobody except u and all ur lies that nobody can even validate because ur 2 scared to use ur real name. CHICKEN SHYT! y is it that ur so worried about other ppl having how ever many kids they have neway? is it because u cant have any??? jealousy is a bitch huh? but u kno what u can keep talkin all the shyt u want cuz i kno what i am and am not doing that my sister does her best and just like everyone else has made mistakes but that's still no reason for u to be putting her children's private business on the internet when u think she's doing bad what the hell u think u r, being in tha child care business and taking a privacy contract but yet continue to break that? that's hurting children as well is it not?!! any way keep on talking cuz that jus means WE'RE CONSTANTLY ON UR MIND!
i know

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2009
i want you all to know that i know just who is behind this, her name is whitney white who works at kidz kingdom daycare in versailles and thinks she is all high and mighty because her mother is a main lady there. little does anyone know that she is constantly telling me and others about certain kids that go there being little brats and how much she can't stand carolyn. recently she was telling me about this girl that has so many kids and that's what lead me to believe that she is the one starting all the drama on here, when she really has nothing to talk about because her sister was a teen mother and outside of daycare she is always partying so she has no room to talk when she knows nothing about what it takes to raise a child because she doesn't have any. my message to you whitney is you need to stop talking about people and their children when you have no idea what goes on with those people in their own home, like the rest of us you only know the crap you hear and that could always be as fake as the person you heard it from! Samantha and amanda i don't know you but if you are doing right then keep doing what youre doing and don't let anything on here get you down.
talk shyt_get hit

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2009
looks now whoever haha really is, isn't saying anything else.....
haha

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2009
like i said im close to them and they tell me everything i know why those kids are in daycare and it ain't so she can a GED
amanda

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2009
like i said dumbass u need to recheck ur info cuz tha only ppl that know info like that r me n tha daycare n if u r a daycare personel then u don't kno either cuz they're not allowed to discuss it. whoever u r u aint close to either of us, mayb u use to be n think u kno shyt but u don't. since ur too scared to tell us all who u r n ur sooo close to me then answer sum questions...what's my full name? what apt do i live in? what kind of car do i drive? when's my birthday? what's my dad's name???? if u r close to me then u will kno tha answer to all of those! i have my own ideas as to who u r, i don't think u work in tha daycare and i think ur jus goin frm hear-say. if u r tha main person i think u r then guess what bitch i kno where u live n it aint n no fukkin frankfort! did u sell ur mustang? lmfao this shyt is soo old already, if u think i came to ur house once jus think how bad ur gon have it now cuz as soon as i find out who u r there's a couple ppl i'm gon pass ur name along to n i'm sure they will b lookin for u too. ur gonna wish u did live in frankfort.
amanda

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
this message is for whitney n april....prell i kno u had nuthing to do wit this n whitney at first i will admit that i had doubts it coulda been u (i'm not tha one that wrote about u on here) but now i'm pretty sure i kno who it is. this shyt is getting rediculous, prell im sure u can guess who i'm thinkin it is n whitney i kno this shyt is causin drama for u too so if u wanna kno who i suspect then hit me up on yahoo n i will tell u who it is, where she lives n her phone number. a_perez_2006
ching lee

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2010
amanda wrote:
this message is for whitney n april....prell i kno u had nuthing to do wit this n whitney at first i will admit that i had doubts it coulda been u (i'm not tha one that wrote about u on here) but now i'm pretty sure i kno who it is. this shyt is getting rediculous, prell im sure u can guess who i'm thinkin it is n whitney i kno this shyt is causin drama for u too so if u wanna kno who i suspect then hit me up on yahoo n i will tell u who it is, where she lives n her phone number. a_perez_2006
you and your sister are mexican ho's!!!!!!!!! fat @ss skanky mexican Ho's. No american man would have your fat @sses!!!
Katie

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2010
well damn look at all this mess on here ppl talkin shit all the time samantha i.l.y. Girl i havent talked to u for awhile but i kno u do what u can for ur babies and dont listen to all at noise and amanda i havent seen u since u lived in the u but the same for u they aint comein to ya house cuz theyre scared ass bitches that are hatein cuz they want ur life and cant have it y they all stuck on yall this shits crazy geta fuckin life and stay outta theyres

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do Tamika Strong's Kids Belong To? 55 min Tamika 4
WCHS Football 2 hr Okay 36
Who Stole Bump Brown's Flat Screen? 8 hr Jemima 9
Drug Bust 13 hr Pam 7
Does Jay Burdette have two kids Tue Curious 1
Kathy Dempster Tue Kenya 8
amanda ingels (Jul '15) Tue Dan 10

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance