State moves 91 juvenile girls to Madison

Nov 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

INDIANAPOLIS - The state moved 91 juvenile prisoners - all girls - on Tuesday from Indianapolis to the new Madison Juvenile Correctional Facility in Jefferson County as part of a larger plan to restructure Indiana prisons and relieve system overcrowding.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
laura

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

yea i was there and it was more crowed in Madison
jean

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

I believe that they should take a look at women that has been in prison more then 10 years and has been in no since trouble and give them a second chance.
concerned

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

jean wrote:
I believe that they should take a look at women that has been in prison more then 10 years and has been in no since trouble and give them a second chance.
i agree but if you can stay out of trouble for a year you should be considered also
jailer

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

if you can do the crime, you can do the time.... how about setting an example so you don't end up behind bars? Guess it's always someone else fault and everyone is innocent!?!?
hitler

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

jailer wrote:
if you can do the crime, you can do the time.... how about setting an example so you don't end up behind bars? Guess it's always someone else fault and everyone is innocent!?!?
so you are perfect everyone breaks a law every now and then, so stop being an hard a-- indiana on women

“Hey gurl....”

Since: Jul 10

Madison Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

jailer wrote:
I wonder who this is Jailor from madison... LOl Pudding will find out lol
Dale Konkle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I do believe in second chances. Most of the time the court system gives you a second chance, Sometimes they give you a third and a fourth and so on... They get tired of seeing you so they send you off to the state pin to teach you a lesson. This is what happen to me and let me tell you that place was no walk in the park. Being Gay and going to prison did put more of a string on things. I made it and now I'm a better person because of it.... Stay out of trouble and then you won't have to worry about over crowding or anything else for that matter. You do the crime, You do the time baby....
Mrs Dale Konkle
hilter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Dale Konkle wrote:
I do believe in second chances. Most of the time the court system gives you a second chance, Sometimes they give you a third and a fourth and so on... They get tired of seeing you so they send you off to the state pin to teach you a lesson. This is what happen to me and let me tell you that place was no walk in the park. Being Gay and going to prison did put more of a string on things. I made it and now I'm a better person because of it.... Stay out of trouble and then you won't have to worry about over crowding or anything else for that matter. You do the crime, You do the time baby....
Mrs Dale Konkle
or dropping the soap,indiana need reformed
Derrrrr

Churubusco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

jean wrote:

They need to erase felonies after 10 years if the person has stayed outta trouble since.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Versailles Discussions

Search the Versailles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jared watterson 18 hr dante 13
big foot in madison! 21 hr Old Madison Mockery 11
satire 21 hr Old Madison Mockery 4
Favorite poems 21 hr Old Madison Mockery 8
Stolen Election Signs 21 hr someone knows 6
Gays (Apr '10) Wed Panda lover 79
dont buy mattresses from Big Lots!! Apr 22 Lindsey not on welfare 13
•••
•••