Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Julie, I hope they really nail you this time. I hope your future is like that video you had on your shelf, "Lesbian Loofah Time in Lockup."
Hanjob Henry

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I want to tongue her hole and call it ice cream...
LOL

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Hahahhahaha. I want to know what actually happened like why's she in custody ? And will the purple store of doom be shut down?
EQM

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I wonder where all the ice cream votes would've fell had I left that option off?
ruhroh

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

where am i supposed to get my nipple clamps at now?????
deanna davis

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

what kind of choice for what happens to Julie Marshall is: You want to tongue her hole and call it ice cream??? gimme a break people.....REALLY!
AND WHY HAVE SO MANY VOTED ON THAT ONE? SERIOUSLY?!
EQM

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

That choice is there because so many people on Facebook (her page, the Madison Courier's page), were rallying to her defense and claiming she could do no wrong. They were, essentially, tonguing her hole and calling it 'ice cream.'
nasty

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

really?
EQM

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

She sold me a cockring years ago that wasn't any account. It didn't want to release, and you wound up stretching it out to get it off. It wasn't good past two uses. Ripoff artist.
EQM

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone heard if Julie Marshall has got herself a big butch woman in lockup to take care of her yet? Hope she is enjoying it. I saw where they have to craft their strap ons from bars of soap, hope she likes it. Maybe she can start a new business selling handcrafted soap dildoes to her fellow inmates.
highdiddlyhoe

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

sounds like a slippery slope, the soap that is. will she become the cell block momma? will she have to join the dyke dicks gang to survive? lets hope so!
wentworth

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

obviously the "i want to tongue her hole and call it ice cream" is the prefered thing with 45% of the vote (after 2 yrs without i would dive on that muff in a new york minute)
EQM

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I don't know, I think a lot of those tongueing hole votes came in when they thought she had money. Maybe a new poll would garner different responses since her fortune is gone.
harhar

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

wentworth wrote:
obviously the "i want to tongue her hole and call it ice cream" is the prefered thing with 45% of the vote (after 2 yrs without i would dive on that muff in a new york minute)
Well when you get out of the pen you can get all you want.
dillDOH

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

EQM wrote:
I don't know, I think a lot of those tongueing hole votes came in when they thought she had money. Maybe a new poll would garner different responses since her fortune is gone.
The cooter is golden. Like a pot o'gold at the end of a rainbow. She'll probably get that money maker going in the clink. She's a crushed vagina now.
wentworth

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you get out of the pen you can get all you want.
the only pen im in is called marriage and poverty
wentworth

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

EQM wrote:
Julie, I hope they really nail you this time. I hope your future is like that video you had on your shelf, "Lesbian Loofah Time in Lockup."
just think if ya could hold the liquor store owner or the clerk responsible for selling the booze that caused a fatal accident , or the seller of tobacco products that caused cancer and death , its a tragedy when anyone dies before old age or natural causes sets in , but face it nobody holds a gun to your head when ya drive ripped and kill or die of lung cancer because ya bought and used their products , its a personal choice , nobody forces anybody to stop at her store , if nobody stopped at her store she would be out of business now somebody will just take her place till the next unfortunate incident draws everybodys head out of the sand for a minute
Maestro Juaverico

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

wentworth wrote:
<quoted text>just think if ya could hold the liquor store owner or the clerk responsible for selling the booze that caused a fatal accident , or the seller of tobacco products that caused cancer and death , its a tragedy when anyone dies before old age or natural causes sets in , but face it nobody holds a gun to your head when ya drive ripped and kill or die of lung cancer because ya bought and used their products , its a personal choice , nobody forces anybody to stop at her store , if nobody stopped at her store she would be out of business now somebody will just take her place till the next unfortunate incident draws everybodys head out of the sand for a minute
wow u r a moran. selling illegal substances is different from selling tobacco and spirits legally. totally you fool
wentworth

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Maestro Juaverico wrote:
<quoted text>
wow u r a moran. selling illegal substances is different from selling tobacco and spirits legally. totally you fool
during prohibition it was illegal to use , own or sell liquor/beer but ya could smoke all the pot ya wanted etc. it still boils down to choice and what flavor the laws are , wake up , its ignorant, feces ingesting,bast**ds like you that create all this hype over a simple business owner that sold legal products that were suddenly turned illegal , i guess she had a gun to everybodys head that bought her stuff , the highly addictive deadly fake pot that half the county has tried , just think how smart and clever you are lololol saying the diff. is that some are legal and some arent , that isnt even the issue , the issue is choice , if you choose to drink a beer or smoke a joint its your choice not the guy that sold it too you
looker

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

http://madisoncourier.com/main.asp...

Arrested! Bond is really low.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of261
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Versailles Discussions

Search the Versailles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 1 hr squeezers 1,285
satire 9 hr Nancy 3
Accentuate the Positve - Strive for a Positive ... 16 hr Joy 15
Stolen Election Signs 16 hr someone knows 1
Jen White 18 hr Madison 6
aaron paul wood Fri andrew 25
Andrew Forestor , Jenner, Brandon Taylor and all Apr 16 i-Mockery 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••