Buffalo Dies After Romp Through Versa...

Buffalo Dies After Romp Through Versailles

There are 11 comments on the www.wlwt.com story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Buffalo Dies After Romp Through Versailles. In it, www.wlwt.com reports that:

A buffalo that went on a romp through Versailles, Ind., Friday has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wlwt.com.

Proff Louie alternator

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Buffalo Roscoe dies after encounter with police.They all knew he was the town buffalo drunk.!!!They did'nt have to OD him...(must've had some sleazy info on the cops)

“aka Slow Hand Luke”

Since: Sep 08

/The Deer Whisperer

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Must have been a protest gone wrong!

R.I.P. Roscoe.
meaness

Covington, GA

#3 Sep 22, 2009
guess you guys will be missing reebie

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#4 Sep 23, 2009
Why is a bullet the only answer to everything in the US

No functional minds and initiative.
JESUS

Biloxi, MS

#5 Oct 14, 2009
I am very displeased my children. Way was one of my buffalos take without eatting it.
JESUS

Biloxi, MS

#6 Oct 14, 2009
The Christ is one pissed off mo fo right now.

Simon Templer

“Does avatar make me look gay?”

Since: Oct 09

Ravena, NY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
Why is a bullet the only answer to everything in the US
No functional minds and initiative.
Speaking of no functional minds and initiatives, you apparently didn't read the story dimwit, no bullets involved.
Bufflo are rather small hearted like many large breeds of dogs, and stress can kill them. The vet may also have used the wrong tranq for a bovine animal, or too high a dose. People who keep buffalo often keep them with cows since cows are so much calmer, and buffalo will follow along and do whatever the cows do, go wherever they go, much like New Zealanders following their mouths to something they know nothing about and are too stupid to learn.
They are so flighty that native americans wiped out one subspecies of buffalo in Mexico and five species of antelope in western US by just creeping close, jumping up screaming, and stampeding entire herds off of cliffs. Then they would take whatever tongues, hearts and few hides they could reach and leave the rest of the dead hundreds to rot. Although I'm sure you've seen NZ documentaries of how the native people were environmentally friendly and never wasted anything and were at peace with the spirits of the few animals they killed. Wanna talk about moas, kiwis and their relatives before whites ever arrived there?

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Simon Templer wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of no functional minds and initiatives, you apparently didn't read the story dimwit, no bullets involved.
Bufflo are rather small hearted like many large breeds of dogs, and stress can kill them. The vet may also have used the wrong tranq for a bovine animal, or too high a dose. People who keep buffalo often keep them with cows since cows are so much calmer, and buffalo will follow along and do whatever the cows do, go wherever they go, much like New Zealanders following their mouths to something they know nothing about and are too stupid to learn.
They are so flighty that native americans wiped out one subspecies of buffalo in Mexico and five species of antelope in western US by just creeping close, jumping up screaming, and stampeding entire herds off of cliffs. Then they would take whatever tongues, hearts and few hides they could reach and leave the rest of the dead hundreds to rot. Although I'm sure you've seen NZ documentaries of how the native people were environmentally friendly and never wasted anything and were at peace with the spirits of the few animals they killed. Wanna talk about moas, kiwis and their relatives before whites ever arrived there?
I'm not sure about Mexico.

Were roving bands of Indians tolerated by the Mexicans.

They certainly had no time for each other.

Mexico had a regular army. The French Foreign Legion were ahnihilated by them at Cameroon. A handful of Indians would not have been a problem.

Simon Templer

Ravena, NY

#9 Oct 14, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Mexico.
Were roving bands of Indians tolerated by the Mexicans.
They certainly had no time for each other.
Mexico had a regular army. The French Foreign Legion were ahnihilated by them at Cameroon. A handful of Indians would not have been a problem.
pre- mexican, when friendly, peaceful, fun-loving natives americans ruled the two continents..

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#10 Oct 14, 2009
Simon Templer wrote:
<quoted text>pre- mexican, when friendly, peaceful, fun-loving natives americans ruled the two continents..
Excellent history but I speak of more current times.

circa 1800's.

Relevance.

Simon Templer

Ravena, NY

#11 Oct 14, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent history but I speak of more current times.
circa 1800's.
Relevance.
Relevance applies when speaking of how jumpy and nervous that they are that it did not even take weapons to kill them, they'd jump off a cliff in a panic from a warwhoop. Since your original post had to do with Americans and bullets, which was totally irrelevant to the story which is available by clicking the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Taylor, Auctioneer, from Madison/Lexington... Tue Rosie Martin 1
peaches (Jul '11) Mon mvwpowell 3
Rob mcdowell Jun 25 Heather 1
Alex Collins Jun 25 Good times 9
News Device behind ear could ease pain of drug withd... Jun 23 For Sure 1
Is the Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? Jun 23 bill 2
Mike Youngblood (Jul '14) Jun 23 nottheeaststreetr... 11

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance