Family Puts Up Sex Offender Warning Sign

Family Puts Up Sex Offender Warning Sign

There are 5 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Aug 19, 2008, titled Family Puts Up Sex Offender Warning Sign. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

An Indiana family who said a sex offender plans to move in next door is taking matters into its own hands, and their neighbors said their new efforts are raising a few eyebrows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

samantha

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2008
i would have done the same thing because if something happend to my child or anybody elses because of him moving in i will never forgive myself for not warning any body
ex con concerned

Ripley, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2010
It amazes me that all these sex offenders are released daily and from what i witnessed in prison remain the same sick excuses for humans they began as! I personally sat there for years for stealing from a store (which i deserved by the way) not trying to excuse my actions but..what is wrong with society when they worry more about protecting material items than they do our children? Yea, they send them to jail or give them probation and even register them but..i watched them, come and go like it was nothing..the only thing was they seemed a little sicker and braver each time. People..need to take a stand against sex offenders of any kind..living near their homes.
EyK

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2017
ex con concerned wrote:
It amazes me that all these sex offenders are released daily and from what i witnessed in prison remain the same sick excuses for humans they began as! I personally sat there for years for stealing from a store (which i deserved by the way) not trying to excuse my actions but..what is wrong with society when they worry more about protecting material items than they do our children? Yea, they send them to jail or give them probation and even register them but..i watched them, come and go like it was nothing..the only thing was they seemed a little sicker and braver each time. People..need to take a stand against sex offenders of any kind..living near their homes.
By
Openyoureyespeop le

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2017
ex con concerned wrote:
Has anyone ever searched online for sex offenders in our town? I did and I was surprised to see that there are several of them all living at the same address----which is supposed to be a nursing home!!! This is insane! Along with our children we should also be protecting our elders!! Who in their right mind would think it's ok to put violent sexual predators in a nursing home! Who ever runs that place obviously cares only about $$$$. If I found out my grandparent was living with five sex offenders, there would be hell to pay!!!
Julie

Frankfort, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2017
Wow that's really crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chick's at walmart 1 hr pimp daddy 11
Trailer trash roll call 12 hr Mr Wonderful 8
Old Madison Tams political favors 17 hr Auxier has Gas 4
Rachel Zaneta and Brian Johnson 23 hr Smithm 16
Confirmed Snitch List With C.I. #'s Sun pimp daddy 39
couples into adult fun Sun Dave 22
Amanda Creech (Aug '17) May 19 pimp daddy 4

Versailles Jobs

Personal Finance

Versailles Mortgages