Five people found dead in Franklin Co...

Five people found dead in Franklin County, Indiana

There are 12 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Five people found dead in Franklin County, Indiana. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

At approximately 1:23 PM on Sunday, the Franklin County Sheriff's Department received a call from people traveling near the address of 24015 Stipps Hill Road, near Laurel, stating they saw a small child wondering around in the roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

Please

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2011
What does anyone know about this. Names or anything
Phil

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Just thinning the herd.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2011
The names were melissa napier, jake napier, their dad roy, and mother I forget her name....and a neighbor died too henry smith
Concerned

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Sep 27, 2011
5 people dead who and where is the shooter

Since: Sep 11

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2011
They don't know that yet..they don't know if one of the ppl dead was the shooter or not..they tell everyone to be careful
yes i do

Valparaiso, IN

#6 Sep 27, 2011
Iluvmyfamily4 wrote:
They don't know that yet..they don't know if one of the ppl dead was the shooter or not..they tell everyone to be careful
They know now...it wasn't. Someone other than one of the deceased, according to the police press conference at 7:30.
ohhhhh

Connersville, IN

#7 Sep 27, 2011
they are caling it murder

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Get some! LOL.
countrybumkin

Lafayette, IN

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
Get some! LOL.
Boy you are very stupid aren't you, these people did not deserve to be killed this way, there is a little girl out there who lost her family cause of some sick asshole out there but you have to give the killer a little credit at least he didn't harm the child that is the only thing good that came out of this

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Maybe she/he/they lead the kid too much when they were shooting? Isn't that what that USMC helicopter gunner said on the movie "full metal jacket", that he didn't have to lead them as much? Get some! LOL.
trojan

Thorntown, IN

#11 Sep 29, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
Maybe she/he/they lead the kid too much when they were shooting? Isn't that what that USMC helicopter gunner said on the movie "full metal jacket", that he didn't have to lead them as much? Get some! LOL.
How bout we start by going in open port 31 and i wipe your hard drive clean? See how funny you are then!!
Bill Gates

Columbia City, IN

#12 Sep 29, 2011
trojan wrote:
<quoted text>How bout we start by going in open port 31 and i wipe your hard drive clean? See how funny you are then!!
SHUT UP STUPID! Like you would even know how to do that! Your nothing but a POSER! You only wish you had the know-how to pull an operation off like that! You are a know nothing NOOB with your gay little weak I-pad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Cope - Child of Yah? 20 hr Tim 11
Does anyone know if a Shannon or shae murray 20 hr Dwright 1
Stolen Valor Shane Jackson (Dec '15) 20 hr Manhandler 77 34
Prostitutes (Aug '16) Mon Bob 24
Who hasnt had sex with Nikki Nolan? (Feb '16) Feb 24 Haha 18
Bridget Ritch Feb 23 hungandthick 3
Amberlys fine (Mar '16) Feb 20 Babyj 49

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance