Livid

Lodi, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2012
So lets start this one about kristi canada and see how many comments we can get.... Good or bad!
I have found that she is a lying, cold heated woman. She lied about being preg for 7 months and then the truth comes out. She said last week that she lost the baby and was going to have him cremated. She would have taken peoples donations to keep this lie going.
There is so much more than this where she is concerned. So lets see what all we can get.
QuestionMark

Lewisburg, OH

#2 Mar 20, 2012
doesnt she live in moores hill now
Livid

Lodi, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Yes she does but she really needs to go some place else.
dang

Dillsboro, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2012
She is a horrible person! How could you fake a pregnancy and how could her "mate" not know?!? How can she show her face in Moores Hill? What does her mother think of this? She does live with her mother and her grandma. If her mom knew what she had done, then she is at just as much fault as anyone!

Now she has 4 kids... with 2 or 3 different guys and not with any of them, so how did NONE of them NOT KNOW that their mother was not pregnant? Were they in on it too? It's not like she needs money! She has state insurance, food stamps and a state check! Maybe she should get a bi-polar/crazy check! That B is f'ed up in the head! She has so many issues I don't even know where a shrink would get started!!!

I hope someone puts her in her place soon! Or she'll just do it to the next victim!
redstrike

Lawrenceburg, IN

#5 Jul 3, 2012
she does still live in moores hill and from what i have heard she is still with the guy she lied to bout being pregnant and says she is again......that poor guy must be stupid
Enough

Englewood, OH

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I care little for Kristi but would ask that the slanders against the guy she is with stop. He is a great guy and has done nothing wrong.
crazy

Akron, OH

#7 Jul 18, 2012
I don't see anyone saying anything about the guy she is with, except that he is stupid. From what I hear, he is a good guy..too good for her. Who could actually be with I crazy ho like her anyways. she is sick in the head. Wish she would find another town to live in.,she burnt her house and fakes how many pregnancies.
Enough wrote:
I care little for Kristi but would ask that the slanders against the guy she is with stop. He is a great guy and has done nothing wrong.
chickengeorge

Moores Hill, IN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
she is a result of a parent who never corrected her when she was young,she has lied about everything in her life and her brain dead mother and grandmother cover her sorry ass.her daughter was knocked up last year(13years old) because her grandmother didn't have the basic instincts to protect her own.she has served time in prison for arson and her mother has been in jail for bad checks.they plotted to burn down their house after being about 13,000 behind in mortgage payments.they had help from a past boyfriend of kristy's who got away with his involvement,they are the wort possible people to be around.
the dumb guys just keep sniffing around looking for a cheap lay and if they stay around they will be caught up in the web of insanity that this whole family has become.when her father was alive he tried to keep these idiots in line to no avail.
I feel very sorry for her young children who will learn nothing from these morons and the damned judges who helped to keep the young ones from being put in a foster home where they might have learned something about life that had some value,honor,truth,morals,as it stands now the girl will be knocked up as soon as puberty comes and the boys will have no sense of direction.
thanks to the dry sack judge who don't have a clue,maybe kristi made him a back room deal?
records are at the court house,check them out if you doubt.
Livid

Medina, OH

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Two thumbs up. You hit it all on the head.
chickengeorge wrote:
she is a result of a parent who never corrected her when she was young,she has lied about everything in her life and her brain dead mother and grandmother cover her sorry ass.her daughter was knocked up last year(13years old) because her grandmother didn't have the basic instincts to protect her own.she has served time in prison for arson and her mother has been in jail for bad checks.they plotted to burn down their house after being about 13,000 behind in mortgage payments.they had help from a past boyfriend of kristy's who got away with his involvement,they are the wort possible people to be around.
the dumb guys just keep sniffing around looking for a cheap lay and if they stay around they will be caught up in the web of insanity that this whole family has become.when her father was alive he tried to keep these idiots in line to no avail.
I feel very sorry for her young children who will learn nothing from these morons and the damned judges who helped to keep the young ones from being put in a foster home where they might have learned something about life that had some value,honor,truth,morals,as it stands now the girl will be knocked up as soon as puberty comes and the boys will have no sense of direction.
thanks to the dry sack judge who don't have a clue,maybe kristi made him a back room deal?
records are at the court house,check them out if you doubt.
Update

Moores Hill, IN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Kristi was arrested last week for probation violation and check fraud. Will she never learn?
Datedher

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2013
WOW,
I dated her back in the 90's.When she was prego with first son. We had off and on relationship. We broke up then 13 months later she called and said i was a daddy...I asked for a dna test she said no. Her mom is truely a pyscho.She has 5 kids with 4 different baby daddies. Havent talked with her in years Best thing ever. Didnt know about all this other stuff, she told me that her dryer caught the house on fire,,,,,what a messed up family.
crazy

Macomb, MI

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Yes datedher. She is mentally unstable. She sits in jail right now and wish they would keep her. :-)
datedher

United States

#14 Mar 29, 2013
I feel sorry for the kids. I know ther are goin to be messed, They were so sweet when they were yong, lost contact with them. I am glad I no longer associate with any of that family. And yes she can rott away in there....for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential 16 hr SOMEONE WHO CARES 5
drug od in pres? 16 hr SOMEONE WHO CARES 5
basketball 16 hr SOMEONE WHO CARES 8
Where in the world is Daniel Reaves? (Apr '12) 16 hr interested1072 44
Daniel Reaves: No clues into disappearance (May '12) 17 hr interested1072 12
mumbles restraunt downtown (Apr '13) Fri JUSTLOOKINGOUT 15
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Versailles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Versailles