How does one fight a corrupt Police d...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#161 Aug 27, 2013
or being beatin up or assigned to be beatin up by a local officier for qouting some Wisc Stats online aka. Law... Rationale the Cop entered NO CIVILAN IS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE LAW< GIVE IT TO ME BITSH OR ILL KILL YOU OR ARREST YOUR CHOICE

I know by heart a couple laws maybe 25 some things were common sense from birth, others was Dating laws, engagement laws, marriage laws, child rearing laws. "REALLY" I know nothing, when I walk into law library, I have to research Single women, single parents, single parents with disabilities, chidlren with brain abormalities and disabilities contingent to My personal family. It does not apply to everyone.

Most people hold crime in researching Classfied files, ALIBY to talk sentnecing down and qoute that to local officers to defect them in the line of service and no arrest is made, WERE YOU TALKING CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION FORM FAULTING LAWFUL ARREST AND MAKING OFFICER INCOHERENT OF TITLE AND RESPONSIBLE DUTY< 7 years added to whatever he was sent out to stop and arrest... HE said shut up, BUT OFFICERS you are not court judge, jury and prosecuting DA you had no legal right to take statments or document, no right to question at all... NOW YOU GO TO jail for unlawful interrogations.. YOU Are sent out as a arresting officer PERIOD, Investigaitons are done by classification, AND FOR YOUR ARREST did you see BOOKING AGENTS that is put in a differnt uniform and sent away from jail that You took your perp to and preformed harm infront of your arresting agent "idiots" cant even create a aliby to abusing someone when you take them in.

Then when they sent you out to make arrest you are to use yoru FINE BOOK it has carbon copies to go to perp victim and has court dat eon the fine scheduled already, Police are not using fine books any longer they are using civilian report forms and just racketeering DA FILE the cases are never hitting court civilans are waiting for court that never occured. ILLEGAL so what happens then EVERY CRIME the perp does from that date forward is copied and put in officers file for permitting them a free walk and the officer gets arrested before the fugative perp at alrge for all their cirmes from the first call and permit to walk.

then what happens9people want to know) to many police officers in booking an dprison, State can not guarentee safety of the real felon and so will detain arrsting until officers ar eout of jaila nd prison system, so they walk until the officer time is served or another state must permit trasnfer of locals, but Wisc locals are not accustomed to felons in Calif. WA and other big city states, so remain at large in Wisc becaus eit is unfair detentiona nd crual and inhumane to stick a small squashy killer with a WWF killer SICK SYSTEM of brain dea dminds LEGALLY MEDICAL cxlassification these men really were brian dead in business suits, take the MRI AND CAT SCANS ETC really chemical distributions brain dead and never stepped down out of service, another state accountability suit on peoples behalf we all should get rebate and dividend checks for the negligent over sight.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#162 Aug 28, 2013
Here is another problem in the police force, who takes down who, Well even the court office has death threats by pears, What happens...

Everyone wrote police reports beforing going home.... Period! Upset daily walking into the office and no arrest has been secured....

Your supposed to call police and wait out of the building or in a room where you are safe, The perp is in the office, you call police outside and wait for them to make arrest or escort off property, you did file order of restraint until Court date is set didnt you?

No DA has YOU in file for HARRASSING and making false police reports because YOU HAVE NO FOLLOW UP and went to xmas party with the perosn that sabotoshed your case and threatened to kill you, so you have charges waiting from your potential killer on you for non follow up and procrastinations of your own, making them look like a MOB CONSPIRACY WAS AGAISNT THEM SO your arrest is waiting not theirs...

Office gossip, table talking files, YOU GET the same time as the child abuser, rapist kidnapper or killer for faultering intellect and ethics malpractice on the job, DA has their offenses in your file for your own negligence and defect. 1970s that take down was hard, POLICE came in building, under the building ran across the street using JAckson BAnk as headquarters for all court workers and police arrests, One women was dropped infornt of my MOTHER in State Office building, That women was known to take court cases out at night and attempt to research at home, and assign case to a judge later, leaking gossip about case into community and having family dispute how the case would be run... She was held off gunpoint and shouted "how come Linda isnt being arrested", and the police slammed her down and her head hit the edge of the desk, fell into a coma for many weeks and when she woke, she was still handcuffed to a hopsptial bed for her crimes, NO TOLERENCE when they did arrest... She got house arrest for life.

Mom faced her own charges, but my father PAID her charges in California 3 times Wisconsin rates, to Military and Federal Police, so if Wisconsin Pursued her, they would owe her not vice versa..... But I found that informaiton out from the men in black from State office building talking infront of me about my parents to Middleton MAyor and Police CHief, MOm was not the leak their own men were paid to go to each town that had employees in Court house, state office buildign etc, from local residents and they are to give profile of performance to local Mayors daily of their citizens conduct and misconduct out of town.
trail45

Minneapolis, MN

#163 Sep 7, 2013
pkc wrote:
I tried To follow your post. I really did. This is a visual medium. You must learn to punctuate and spell properly if you want to be understood. I read these posts, hear these stories & find nothing helpful. Is the answer to "What's to be done with police corruption" - nothing?
Lol agreed I read one comment 5 times and still didn't understand it. I then kept scrolling and saw more from her/him and still can't understand those either! I think you were being nice when you called her a nut
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#164 Sep 9, 2013
Dudes staments is illegal if in judical, medical education or law fields. No slander or opinions on local civilans or forfeit all life and accoutns to prison and children to foster care spouse goes in cop for your crimes too.... nobody wins insurence policy

NO GOSSIP OR SLANDER That is 7 years plus prison for Stalking laws of dismanteling livlihood IDIOT go to hell crooked drug infested ignorent lanme cop
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#165 Sep 27, 2013
don't forget to follow up with a civilan report to police contact, their arrest or report HAS to match your 911 call and your testimony or they are fined, and face discharge arrest and loss of pension, 401k and retirment and SSI Committed a felony act.

My cases with my daughters, the fathers family paid secertary to hide file, Commssioner indicated the mother came in with over $25,000 and threw it on the table in family court, before the birth of my duahgter and demanded my death. Then she filled me in on details and asked me to go to Federal Court house and make a report because a man she works with threatened to kill her, she is a heroine addict and now his inhouse lover she slept with him at a office party under the influence and he is blackmailing her, I was told go report on her behalf and that police reports have been filled out and in his file, he is a Family COurt Judge now.

Federal court fined her and ordered her arrest for putting a civilian in harms way with classfied information. Now she and her lover over turned my case. As a retaliation.

Then I find out from DA B. That the case fiel of the father is in several men that share his name, His family paid for their death, and when they die, their families insurnce policy has to pay DA charges first, and it is the wrong persona dn their son will walk free of charges in life.

PAY attention to detials document every contact and date and time it and find the camera in the hall to retract that spool as evidence , theywill pull the Deaf tranlator into court to relay word for word content off that camera spool and arrest the judge and staff in court.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#166 Oct 2, 2013
Crime in our local city.

Life insurence policy scam:

False arrest
Murder/homocide thru immediate family sabbotosh and negliegence
False committment into convelesant center, without Judge authorization(misleading police they have ultimate privilage as family

They are in a zipcode ordience zone of vegatation and flowering, they purchase the lay on the lawn gardens for heir grandparents or parents, the flowers are classified weed an dillegal to grow in the zipcode, They racketeer fine with Representative and determine when the home is lost in forclosure to suffice the fine, while they camp up north or in merrimac bay and call on their own parents and grandparents to petition them into convelesant home

Life insurence policy pays off 2 years after incarceration, committment or death.

My Fathers mother died years ago, Grandma had money and a will that the Zipcode ordience man Neighborhood representative was holding for my grandfather after his death, because of her neices and nephews the man was holding her policy and car keys and will and money for safe keeping and giving her a allowence as per Grandpas instructions with VFW and BAnk, He came crying one day indicating his wife embessled my grandfathers funds to his widowed wife. It was to close and persoanl and asked for me to call the police, they laguhed and said handle your own affairs to the man.

Grandparents lived on Algoma street, Grandpa read the newspapers from the royal families from 1300 ad everynight, he was a miner for a short time and buolt his own house and tapped into the underground dwelling below the home and they had a newspaper hoard. Militayr guarding little people 6 inches and under septic tank births and natural freak of nature for embassies around the world.

the ordience man lived on the old MCDONALDS SIDE 3 blocks away from the bird cage for Algoma street side, The ORdience man for Darbo and Worthington lived on the Algoma street sid ein a Apartment ordered assasinations weekly in the street dumped in the creek and sewer system.

My grandfather refused charity contributions and for his money for living in the zipcode he did the money for the creek and the vegatation around the creek, instead of taking the bank zipcode cash, sinc emy father was somewhat of a huckfinn adventurer in his younger days, the creek had to be percise for Jr.s adventures.

A day came when the Ordience man needed to recoup all the money, It was wrongfully distributed threw lack of communication sources, nobody would give the man the money back, my grandfather borrowed $250 out of his money and gave the man $50 and told him collect 1/4 of the debt from each person you distributed the cash to and it should be enough to escape prosecutions, if he needs to collect the rest, remember his money went for the creek and vegatation sell the trees then. Nobody gave the man money back in the entire zipcode sector. His wife and her brother embessled the rest. Wills SSDB mail VFW CHECKS for pension and retirment Copying the signature of Veterans in MADISON and cashing the checks for them and never gave it to them VETS went to prison for "false claimant on agencies negligence."

GOSSIP files of civilans, NOT LEGAL TO STARE MORE THEN 30 Seconds unless it is a fiance proposition, or immediate family 7 year prison stalking laws IDIOTS

Police go off condensed civilan gossip time sex or favor, what do you rate that "B" and how much, over drugs and drinking. Then they take taht home and make civilan police reports and enter it into the system the next business working day for CIVILAN AWARDS in case they sealed a arrest "CASH FOR TIPS" clause.

They wound up being PEACE OFFICERS refusing to give creditials and indicated they were OFFICER SO AND SO ILLEGAL impersonating or insinuating self to be a police officer and arrested fined and face arrest when hiring source comes forward for accountability.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#167 Oct 3, 2013
Memorial Union fishing 2 days ago.

Fire search and rescue boat with 30 plus years old firemen onboard, stopped at the pier I was fishing on. 2 minor females in bra and bikinis on campus were propositioned unlawfully for Party when they are ready with the adult fire department promising good time drinks and "you know whatever"

I tipped off the minor couple on a study day date to report to their parents what they witnessed out of state, I took a photo of the event as it occured. So their home State can proposition for Wiscosnin State fund FINE and allocations to their states defense and educational system instead as a reuslt of the Day rape in progress alcohol is still by law classified POISEN in police and courts Rape by alcohol.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#168 Oct 4, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Memorial Union fishing 2 days ago.
Fire search and rescue boat with 30 plus years old firemen onboard, stopped at the pier I was fishing on. 2 minor females in bra and bikinis on campus were propositioned unlawfully for Party when they are ready with the adult fire department promising good time drinks and "you know whatever"
I tipped off the minor couple on a study day date to report to their parents what they witnessed out of state, I took a photo of the event as it occured. So their home State can proposition for Wiscosnin State fund FINE and allocations to their states defense and educational system instead as a reuslt of the Day rape in progress alcohol is still by law classified POISEN in police and courts Rape by alcohol.
Ironically, Fire Department called me last night at 8:40 p.m. to remind me of my legal accoutnabilty to change my fire alarm batteries, and then asked me to pledge them charitbale finance.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#169 Oct 7, 2013
I guess for men that have felony offenses in their DA file but not arrested, waiting for thier death and family must pay all DA file contents or go to jail for having a life insurence policy on them.

Why don't you get them up on charges for fornicating with dead people, then in court all the DA file can be indicted.

Sperm has a fluid inbedded THAT is the DNA of the penal host, NOT the sperm itself, that has its own DNA by the time the urnie and undergarments are searched with a Forensics swipe wand DNA of Decomposed people are found in undergarments from daily secretion.

Hope I helped a angle to get the files on the table.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#170 Oct 8, 2013
Remember:

A police officer has Fine books, you get a reciept as the criminal or the victim of your court date. That is always given on police or Fbi contact. plus you not only get to see their Badge, they display the ID card per badge, and also carbon copies of the Licenses for each Badge level of cirme they are able legally to arrest upon, without gettin gmad, it is just their job to identify self.

On the fine slips is the State Statues of crime, the definition, and a check box and then they sign you and the victim as well, it has the mininmum or maximum sentence that the court can impose and a little section on the bottom, that they can indicate special attention to details for booking.

Civilian reports is for civilians not police officers, unless they are off duty and trying to assist as witness to a crime, without implications of Officer status.

BY LAW off duty they are never obligated to arrest, BUT BY LAW they are mandated to call 911 to get you assistence and fill out the civilian report on everything they heard or witnessed, even gossip is reported it falls in CONSIRACY FILE to harm another person and warrents a report.(POLICE AND FBI forget this law and go to prison or dead as a result) They are supoosed to know it by heart and no exucse to their negligence.

I am goin gto try to help as much as possible, My name is Jaimie Drews and I am a State owner in Wisconsin, I am signing off most all my land to US NAVY and ARIFORCE, as by "law" No raw minerals can be left unattended because of gases that permiate the air and causes eco-system human and animal death. SO I am signing the papers to Authorize these Military units to mine my land form UNDER IT. all people living ontop illegally, well I never gave permit for you to tresspass to begin with so I definately ahd no clue you wer e unlawfully on my property, so if the homes cave in below you, not my problem BUT THEY DO BLOW when they fall too, tresspassers I said leave my land , I do not harvard fugatives of the law.

It needed to be escavaded and prepared anyway, I have a unit that I am trying to reach form Military that breeched perceptual feed variations of time and mind, and trying to bring them back from Truman administration still alive MIA and My property is reserved for their military units, hybrid, freak of nature and septic tank life form rescues.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#171 Oct 8, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Remember:
A police officer has Fine books, you get a reciept as the criminal or the victim of your court date. That is always given on police or Fbi contact. plus you not only get to see their Badge, they display the ID card per badge, and also carbon copies of the Licenses for each Badge level of cirme they are able legally to arrest upon, without gettin gmad, it is just their job to identify self.
On the fine slips is the State Statues of crime, the definition, and a check box and then they sign you and the victim as well, it has the mininmum or maximum sentence that the court can impose and a little section on the bottom, that they can indicate special attention to details for booking.
Civilian reports is for civilians not police officers, unless they are off duty and trying to assist as witness to a crime, without implications of Officer status.
BY LAW off duty they are never obligated to arrest, BUT BY LAW they are mandated to call 911 to get you assistence and fill out the civilian report on everything they heard or witnessed, even gossip is reported it falls in CONSIRACY FILE to harm another person and warrents a report.(POLICE AND FBI forget this law and go to prison or dead as a result) They are supoosed to know it by heart and no exucse to their negligence.
I am goin gto try to help as much as possible, My name is Jaimie Drews and I am a State owner in Wisconsin, I am signing off most all my land to US NAVY and ARIFORCE, as by "law" No raw minerals can be left unattended because of gases that permiate the air and causes eco-system human and animal death. SO I am signing the papers to Authorize these Military units to mine my land form UNDER IT. all people living ontop illegally, well I never gave permit for you to tresspass to begin with so I definately ahd no clue you wer e unlawfully on my property, so if the homes cave in below you, not my problem BUT THEY DO BLOW when they fall too, tresspassers I said leave my land , I do not harvard fugatives of the law.
It needed to be escavaded and prepared anyway, I have a unit that I am trying to reach form Military that breeched perceptual feed variations of time and mind, and trying to bring them back from Truman administration still alive MIA and My property is reserved for their military units, hybrid, freak of nature and septic tank life form rescues.
The conspiracy crime; It falls under "Stalking laws" 7 year felony charge per offense aka each time someone opens their mouth and repeats information:

Dismanteling education, slander, housing, finance, employment, repute and prchestrating harm verbal, physical and sexual. Peace Officers put in a conspiracy file, it was supposed to be immediate arrest on stalking laws of the above.

The police or PEace Officers go to prison It is a felony offense charged in prison longer then murder. So if they failed to make a arrest they go to prison on all charges of the people they permitted free to walk in life for time sex favor pretty or cool or fun to talk or party with. Guilty as if they comitted the act themself. all their felon and friends file went in a box, copied for the peace officer and police officer and FBI agents crime spree. Thats why you find the dead body with US SUPREME COURT papers in their lapel or safety pinned to the dead corpse of the officers, guilty of nurder rape and poisening society and other.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#172 Oct 9, 2013
Check all acocutns to see who a police officer is hanging with, is that person a benefactor on a human beings life and holding a life insurence policy for 2 year arrest, 2 year committment or dead?

By law indicates the benefactor has to be apart of the persons Life and DAY more then 60% of the time out of a week.

They get paid 40% of a policy, 60% goes to interest accounts for the person belongings to be stored under security, money for rent or mortgage when they come out, home bills and mortgage payments if in prison or convelesant to keep their proeprty funded, attorney fees, all da fiel contents paid, and a moseleum ion their name with cemetary to always be paid and accoutnaed for with publicity gig and places in their home that has tour to visit persons picture and objects acuired in life.

Hi level crime that most officers embark in as a payoff probablity as a favor for time with the group, the gorup already reported you cops to police officers and hostpial police in event you harm their cousin they want money out of, so they are free of charges you go to prison and they never have to share the cash.

What a friedn circle I do recall no officer has friends until after retirment and most officers had their weiner casterated so the sperm does not disrupt thought to sexual desire or touch rape and other and they can perform as a human man without complicaitons of bodily impulses and voices, in their head aka their children in the nutt sack talking to the brain " make it do this, make it touch her, whats that thing smell like Id kill it, all million children shouting out to the brian that triggers involuntary muscular programming that a officer can not defend self in court an dgoes to prison for what he harvards in his pants.

Sick pigs
Maxine Veloso

United States

#173 Oct 9, 2013
I live in Idaho and the town I'm in is so curopt . The police and district attorney can do any thing they want . No one knows how to fight this . What can we do they hearse us and pretty much run the whole town . From me one stole 40,000. And nothing was done . Help
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#174 Oct 10, 2013
I had to save myself. Unfortunately I don't gossip to give 411 out to family or affiliates so they can not table talk to stop their unlawful acts.

I had put me and my daughters and immediate family on a military and federal alert system. With the Hosptials. I have myself entered in for the police charity funds in event of death $35,000 for burial, and philanthropy gorups with the Coronors office by Lafollette Highschool and their cemetary. I also have my remains to be confiscated entact and fathers and my childrens for US NAVY as per my fahters request. So anyone in police aiding spouse or family in policy scam for death or false arrest they go to prison immediately for their family and spouse or friend group crimes.

I have Bank delegates that had turned in policies of people that took one out on me, I bnever met, so gave BAnk authroity to replicate policies and Globe life and Mutual Of Omaha so the whole conference is bank policy is paid not family or their affilaite or work, and they all go to prison because I did not give consent to harm me, or policy on me. Bank has a roll over fund for daughters after 25 years old, and 30 as a result they have a Traumatic Brain Injury from birth, so they have to approve spouse or refuse funds until divorce.

District Attorney has Hospital staff , the owners reported to police for trying to kill family as they come in for Emergency care and police officers have it with a Geneology search as to HOW Does the officer get paid for false arrerst, always related to or dating a bitzh with a policy in family on you, they are up on full fledge murder charges in their DA FILE.

Its why it is corrupt. But they are trying Denial clause or ignorence form training, faultered trianing, YOU DONT TABLE TALK OR ASK FOR ASSISTENCE if you are incompetent on a arrest call the supervisor or licensed officer to make arrest for you REFER or you go to prison for not arrested or at least FINING for court at all if you could not arrest, it is fined and balliff makes arrest with state for you IGNORENT is not a aliby idiot.

Everyone throwing aliby's even police for negligence, That is a higher cirme called faultering investigations and arrest of self, Aliby happens in accoutnablity and time spent on groudns of arrest in jail and which you will serve time at, it does not come in 1st to faulter arrest. You render superior officer under durress and you go to prison for that crime as well.

As A child I had the cleanest DA fiel in State, I was used for officer arrests when the officers da file was bigger then the felon or perp before them, so I had to shout a code and order the officer to arrest and under which ground, as they point to make me say the charges out loud, then I sign it that the officer followed civilan arrest orders, and as a kid I would put ink on my thumb and print my name as well.

So you could be dealing with officers under durress BIGGER felony charges waiting for arrest in their DA FILE then the people on the street and t hey could not medically "cellular convulsions" make the arrest and needed your help.
Debbie

Marlborough, MA

#175 Oct 11, 2013
Deadbeat cop
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#176 Oct 12, 2013
Debbie wrote:
Deadbeat cop
Under Durress(cellular convulsions) is not a dead beat cop, it is a medical descrepancy thru DNA or membership, Church affiliations sports, Income, Housing, variations of superiority and senoirity rule. Or their own DA file proved greater accountability then the perp before them. They MUST CALL FOR BACK UP, They are never allowed for the free walk or no file a court date must be on the fine at least so a Balliff can arrest. Possession of personalities of all they watch on TV listen to on the radio, around them at a game, work school etc. Faultering their mobility and mental discernment.

ALthough, it is not a liby to arrest them for their faultered performance.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#177 Oct 12, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Durress(cellular convulsions) is not a dead beat cop, it is a medical descrepancy thru DNA or membership, Church affiliations sports, Income, Housing, variations of superiority and senoirity rule. Or their own DA file proved greater accountability then the perp before them. They MUST CALL FOR BACK UP, They are never allowed for the free walk or no file a court date must be on the fine at least so a Balliff can arrest. Possession of personalities of all they watch on TV listen to on the radio, around them at a game, work school etc. Faultering their mobility and mental discernment.
ALthough, it is not a liby to arrest them for their faultered performance.
Hello, Jaimie. Iíve been trying to find the right words to tell you that I believe your thoughts are seriously disorganized.The good news is that there are prescription medications that could help you organize your thinking. Please ask a doctor to refer you to a specialist. Good luck.
trail45

Madison, WI

#178 Oct 13, 2013
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Jaimie. I’ve been trying to find the right words to tell you that I believe your thoughts are seriously disorganized.The good news is that there are prescription medications that could help you organize your thinking. Please ask a doctor to refer you to a specialist. Good luck.
Thank you, Kuda! I have been trying to myself. Nicely said.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#180 Oct 14, 2013
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Jaimie. Iíve been trying to find the right words to tell you that I believe your thoughts are seriously disorganized.The good news is that there are prescription medications that could help you organize your thinking. Please ask a doctor to refer you to a specialist. Good luck.
There is much crime and corruption in a police force and judical system and staffing.

DID YOU PERSONALLY HAVE A POLICE OFFICER in direct that you would disregard all forms of law violations and were hopeing someone to QUESS you cops crimes in your felon file and did not get a direct answer to your UNLAWUFL EDUCATION out of civilan observations that you were discharged for plagerizing someones thoughts in conference or their knopwledge of law and cirme, each thing I posted has a State Stat violation and crriteria for their perosnal life, disability, Veteran status, single or married single or married with children single or married with children with their own disability blood or birth defects, causing differnt classficaiton to law, and you tried arresting people for their side effects and the cop got sent to prison instead because you are to do the cirme as the victim the disbaled or birth defect or injury, case nto the callers IDIOT

Your retarded and have 4 vbrain chambers you perate out of so objective to all points of training, education, full observation of mental surrounding MAKING YOU INCOMPETANT trying to malpracitcwe and render brian death of the victim promoting IL:LEGAL drugs and medications not zoned for yoru state but the facility owner had it to his disposal as a result he doesnt live in state, and used it on yoru civilians unlawfully

TRACK this QUACKS computer Diagnositcs and pull their license from working with huyman life and send it to prison.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#181 Oct 14, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much crime and corruption in a police force and judical system and staffing.
DID YOU PERSONALLY HAVE A POLICE OFFICER in direct that you would disregard all forms of law violations and were hopeing someone to QUESS you cops crimes in your felon file and did not get a direct answer to your UNLAWUFL EDUCATION out of civilan observations that you were discharged for plagerizing someones thoughts in conference or their knopwledge of law and cirme, each thing I posted has a State Stat violation and crriteria for their perosnal life, disability, Veteran status, single or married single or married with children single or married with children with their own disability blood or birth defects, causing differnt classficaiton to law, and you tried arresting people for their side effects and the cop got sent to prison instead because you are to do the cirme as the victim the disbaled or birth defect or injury, case nto the callers IDIOT
Your retarded and have 4 vbrain chambers you perate out of so objective to all points of training, education, full observation of mental surrounding MAKING YOU INCOMPETANT trying to malpracitcwe and render brian death of the victim promoting IL:LEGAL drugs and medications not zoned for yoru state but the facility owner had it to his disposal as a result he doesnt live in state, and used it on yoru civilians unlawfully
TRACK this QUACKS computer Diagnositcs and pull their license from working with huyman life and send it to prison.
Jaimie, I really wish I could understand what you are saying and I believe you would like that too because you put your time and effort into in this forum.

Please consider my suggestion to find help organizing your thoughts so it will be easier to understand your posts here. Have you ever tried taking medication before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat (Sep '16) Fri James 10
News Madison bans discrimination against atheists, n... (May '15) Apr 26 EdmondWA 84
News The Quran Competition: Madison's Islamic Youth ... (Jul '15) Apr 26 bestie 37
Why Do Liberal Professors Get Hired After Racis... (Aug '15) Apr 26 bestie 2
People thought this not legal in Wisconsin? (Jan '16) Apr 26 bestie 3
lyin trump (Mar '16) Apr 26 bestie 2
Maureen Feb '17 Garbagio 4

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages