Greatest College Football Traditions

Posted in the Verona Forum

Jeff

Murray, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2013
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 Aug 12, 2013
I used to Work at Concourse Hotel in Madison Wisc. owned by Marcus Corporation and M&I bank.

WWF was in I forgot what States team, he forgot his Super BOwl RIng in the room, I had just removed all linenes and garbage from room, and went on break, upon return Tammy and Rick were in room trying to help the man find his bowl ring(my supervisors)When I came back from break the man wanted me arrested and sueing the Hotel.

I isntructe dhim I did not stea his ring or seen a ring at all, that if it is in room don't panic I can find it. And instructed him to check his bags as well, I do recall whipping the comforter on the couch so if on bed it would be aroudn that location, I foudn the ring tucked in the couch cussion and was aggitated becasue If I threw the comfortaer it would not be in the couch on it yes... Tammy and RIck thought the man left he was standing in the doorway and Tammy shouted" you stupid bitsch, I could of got you over $35,000 don't you know anything about sports, YOu never accuse a housekeeper of stelaing if she did not he owes you money and they lose the super bowl off the fine and we are Guarneteed States win from their state has to dive until paid off..."

The man mouthed "Thank you" he was making a report, They hid it to steal it later delibrately.

Sad I cried, I was scared it was a big man.

NOt saying I would steal from a small man, I might need bus fare or cigarrette money and pull a few ucks out your closet pocket, but if you say it was not a tip, I would repay before court anyway.....

Only a coupel times out of a year I was guilty of this misdemeaner offense, usually I start convulsing and a thought to take the money comes up and I get scared and do and feel bad, not normal feeling for me, I always Knew I have pay advances, why did I feel compelled at all, I just walk downstairs and order the money taken out my check for a advance, And then the staff NOT ALLOWED On the floor run up from 4 and 6th TIbet gorups laughing, to see if I stole from floor 12? I knew it wasnt my thought and they are not allowed off their floor at all, like a spell ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders draws nearly 10,000 in Wisconsin Aug 26 Jaimie 34
Review: Treysta On The Water Aug 20 Jackie 1
Review: JSM Consulting (Feb '14) Aug 13 Tina 4
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Aug 12 Jaimie 199
Convicted rapist Ralph Armstrong. Did he get aw... Aug 7 Find Me A Bat 2
Ebay Corporate Criminality Exposed in Scathing ... Aug 6 Lawsuits 1
Why Do Liberal Professors Get Hired After Racis... Aug 3 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages