NACHI, ESA, and IAC2
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You know who

AOL

#22 Aug 18, 2009
So Dave, based on all this recent posting, you and your buddies at NACHI and IACQ2 still won't do anything. LOL Amazing. Have you heard from the BBB yet about that complaint?
Jim Dietrich

Swartz Creek, MI

#23 Aug 18, 2009
I belong to and have certifications from interNACHI, ESA, and IAQ2. I worked very hard to achieve the level of training and knowledge that I now possess. My ESA certifications have been highly respected and honored in the real estate business as well as in the legal system.
As the saying goes,"one bad apple spoils the whole bunch". I take my ethical obligation very seriously by offering honest and ethical services. Let's not let one bad apple spoil the whole tree!

Remember, everyone is judged one day!
Victim

AOL

#24 Aug 23, 2009
How many people have you ripped off with the help of ESA, NACHI and IACQ2 this week, Timmy?
Welcome

AOL

#25 Aug 30, 2009
David Nice wrote:
Since I am not the one investigating this, I don't need any facts. I read enough of your compliant to see that it warranted futher investigation and asked that it be looked into.
The ethics committee that I know, rarely leaves a stone unturned. If Reeder is a members and your alegations prove to be true, he will be dealt with.
You won't get far by trying to assasinate the character of others associated with these organizations. It serves no useful purpose and could stand in the way of achieving a satisfactory resolution.
Wow Dave, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the ethics commitee "rarely leaves a stone unturned." My mistake. Oh, by the way, you made that statement over a month ago and it's still business as usual for Timmy. How many people have you, Dave Nice, NACHI, ESA, scamed this week? Hope it's enough to hire a lawyer, you're going to need it. Just my opinion.
LOL

AOL

#26 Sep 1, 2009
From David Nice at NACHI and now ESA. Sure are some quality people at these organizations. Yep, high class all the way, and not to bright in my opinion.

In a message dated 9/1/2009 5:53:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
I am going to recommend that ESA check with members to see if you are sending others these slanderous emails and sue you.
You must be a drunk or some kind of moron to never let this go.
If the inspector you are unhappy with has gone unpunished for what you claim he did (or did not do) it is your own damn fault.
Stop spamming me with your BS! all further communications will be forwarded to Spam Cop who will in turn report you to AOL.
David Nice
Dan

AOL

#27 Sep 1, 2009
Just another fine example of the quality of people at NACHI and ESA. Spam Cop??? LOL
Dan

AOL

#28 Sep 1, 2009
Honest one wrote:
In a message dated 8/18/2009 5:21:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
It is a shame that one bad seed is threatening to ruin the entire organization! We are members of NACHI, IAC2, and ESA. How can someone say not to hire anyone from these organizaitons based on one idiot's actions? We take our Code of Ethics very seriously, we are an honost business and strive to provide the best customer service possible. This makes my stomach turn!
You claim to take your code of ethics very seriously, but after 5 months since I first reported Timmy, not one person has contcted me and Timmy is still a member. All I have evr said is that people should use CAUTION when hiring members of these organizations. That staement is based on fact whic I can prove.
Warning

AOL

#29 Sep 5, 2009
Just a reminder
Dan

AOL

#30 Feb 9, 2010
As the former sec. board member, and rep. for Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings (HADD) I was told to retract my comments.
Bill

Guelph, Canada

#31 Oct 2, 2013
If you expect Nachi and its affiliates to act on complaints you will wait a very long time. The ESOP committee chair regularly makes statements of complaints on the open forum and uses foul language to boot. That is a serious matter in and of itself because it clearly shows the ESOP has no concept of how to act without bias. Imagine the ESOP chair misusing his office and breaching the rules he says he respects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat (Sep '16) Aug 18 Droke Road Rat Man 26
Darcy at KC Aug 18 Droke Road Rat Man 1
Quack Doctors Aug 10 rita 3
News Naked Manitowoc man catches fire after being tased Aug 8 tealady3 1
News The Latest: GOP Senate candidate downplays abor... Aug 1 Churchlady 1
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? (Nov '16) Jul 31 DJT 190
News DOJ asks to keep 'Making a Murderer' inmate loc... Jun '17 CodeTalker 1

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance