Woman shot in Fitchburg; police looki...

Woman shot in Fitchburg; police looking for suspect

There are 2 comments on the The Capital Times story from May 17, 2009, titled Woman shot in Fitchburg; police looking for suspect. In it, The Capital Times reports that:

Police put out a national alert Saturday for a 49-year-old Verona man believed to be the main suspect in the shooting of a woman at her Fitchburg apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital Times.

retrobk

Waynesboro, GA

#1 May 18, 2009
Francie is one of the nicest people I have ever known. She had a smile and a kind word no matter what was happening in her life. She held her head high and her secrets quiet not wanting people to know just how much pain she was truly in.Her girls were her life, she lived for them. Francie never deserved any of what Steve did to her. Francie just wanted to get on with her life and enjoy it.
What is happening to our justice system? why are violent acts able to get this severe as to loose ones precious life? GMA reported this morning on the ankle bracelet that's being used in some states for person's with a restraining order against them to prevent further contact. The possibilities that it can be cut with a bolt cutters is debatable but, until perfected,why can't we take a first step in our state to enforce this in whatever way it takes preventing unnecessary and cruel crimes. My heart is with you Francie, Rest in peace. Thank you for touching my life.
was there in my own life

Fennimore, WI

#2 Oct 19, 2009
I have been dragged out of my and when my friends called the police, they said "oh she likes that" I was than taken out to the country and terrorized for the next 8 hours, not knowing if he was going to kill me or not. when he sobered up and brought me back my car was still running outside the building I was grabbed out of with the door hanging open. This was in a small town of 2000 people. The police just don't want to get involved sometomes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News War on women? GOP silent as Trump lashes out at... Aug 22 Chilli J 25
News Robber punches 2 women on west side, police say Aug 17 Go Blue Forever 1
How about that Paul Ryan...... Aug 14 Hiram Abiff 2
Accident on route 2 Aug 14 Carlos 1
Evan McMullin enters race for POTUS Aug 11 Nevertoolate 1
News 16 percent turnout predicted for Wisconsin Aug.... Aug 4 Just Sayin 2
Grimke twins Jul '16 Martin 1

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance