need a girl freand
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Webster Springs, WV

#21 Sep 8, 2009
Alfredo wrote:
<quoted text>Iwant you to be my girl friend Iam in Canada my Email alfredokassandra@gmail.com
you must be damn ugly or just plain creepy
ehsan

Fremont, CA

#22 Oct 17, 2009
i am looking for geril freand20-24.i am from iran.my mail ehsanseyedtehrana@yahoo.mail
Prakash

Santa Clara, CA

#23 Dec 11, 2009
Any girl r love me.call9861021069
Armin

Gostar, Iran

#24 Jan 4, 2010
there is one man who doesnt want be a lone
fitsum

Ethiopia

#26 Jan 30, 2010
I just need agirl to talk to her.
sammy

Sweden

#28 May 10, 2010
I need a lady or sugar mammy from any part of the globe. Halla +254 721 467 121 or mail(swanyosh@yahoo.com)
Rehman

Bangalore, India

#29 Sep 29, 2010
Mera koi dost nahi kya aap meri girl freand banna chahengi ..plees call me 9900842765 bangalore
HENRY MWAIPOPO

Tanzania, United Republic of

#31 Dec 4, 2010
Vipi hanna mzm mama
krishna paul

Santa Clara, CA

#32 Mar 1, 2011
i need girly freand from india or uk, or philipine i promes i love you forever my facebok page! Paul mkandawile krishna , or krishna paul mkandawile. My, find me on face book. Through my e mail .PAULMKANDAWILE@YAHOO.COM OR ELIPENDO@YMAIL.COM i love you.
krishna paul

Europe

#33 Mar 1, 2011
i need girly freand from india or uk, or philipine i promes i love you forever my facebok page! Paul mkandawile krishna , or krishna paul mkandawile. My, find me on face book. Through my e mail .PAULMKANDAWILE@YAHOO.COM OR ELIPENDO@YMAIL.COM i love you.
krishna paul

Europe

#34 Mar 1, 2011
can you gime fanny page on face book or you e mail?
Chima

Europe

#35 Mar 27, 2011
Am chima i need a wife my id chimaigwe19@yahoo.com or call +917838854913
mohammadshah

Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

#36 Jun 21, 2011
hanna wrote:
ill be your girlfreand
I love you
mohammadshah

Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

#37 Jun 21, 2011
I need a butiful girl freand
elumalai

Anonymous Proxy

#38 Mar 4, 2014
Hai
eliethmbaga

Europe

#39 Mar 14, 2014
i need a girl freand for gain contact is 0766679743 im order for everything
prince khan

United States

#40 Jan 15, 2015
Hey dear i need a gf
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#44 Feb 10, 2015
lucas wrote:
am lucas
i need girl friend all over ze world please chat with me.home at kunduchi and contact 0176583801
Pretty animal species.... I don't do international relations that is illegal. I may help with National Security systems and get close to report locations and timelines of recreations for Global patrols though.... Get to know your local neighbor and legal accountability to immediate family and 3 city blocks radius (normal male legalities of all existantal timelines, court litigations)and don't look further your mate is there close and needs your help.

Your nation has some attractive species I seen some photos in National Geographics. Not like it goes without, you may just be to lazy and abused the females at a young age and looking for someone of another nation to escape your own Court formailities, I chose nobody participate, clean and fix the damages you already did and do some kind yard work for their victim parents.... for a little less then minimum wages and a glass of clean beverage. PERIOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blooming Grove Wisc Diamond Kings Wed Jaimie 48
Convicted rapist Ralph Armstrong. Did he get aw... May 23 AAA 1
adult wet nurse May 23 Jaimie 2
19 Year Old Unarmed May 17 joey 9
The Problem With Black Studies Programs is They... May 15 Jaimie 6
News Madison churches opening to public after Tony R... May 14 Jaimie 2
News Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) May 13 swedenforever 84
More from around the web

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]