Breaking the language barrier

Breaking the language barrier

There are 7 comments on the Fitchburg Star story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Breaking the language barrier. In it, Fitchburg Star reports that:

Grow into Spanish Grow into Spanish often works on referrals from parents or other daycare providers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fitchburg Star.

The Moral Majority

Oregon, WI

#1 Jan 13, 2011
If you want to break the language barrier. All you have to do is kick out all the illegal immigrants.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2011
As soon as we kick the rest of the world out of the U.S.. The rest of the world will learn English again

Walker don't spend my tax dollars on illegal immigrants
Storm Warning

Denmark, WI

#3 May 14, 2011
Republicans Now is the time for action, Deliver your promises to the tea party people and quit pandering to the illegal aliens
Watching

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Storm Warning wrote:
Republicans Now is the time for action, Deliver your promises to the tea party people and quit pandering to the illegal aliens
You mean the way the Democrats do?
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#5 Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, the way democrats do, People vote republican as the lesser of 2 evils they have not figured that out yet. These neo cons are wrecking everything the pptea party people accomplished, rommney , gingrich, bachman, palin clowns for the Israeli lobby nothing more. Bachman even said Israel has enought nukes to deal with a godless USA, she s a nut case. that said, i would pay to see her nude mud wrestle nancy pelosi. Jesse ventura can referee
Webley

Portland, OR

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Storm Warning wrote:
Yeah, I'm a gutless worm and I love to kneel down and service the President.
Hardly a surprise there.
Storm Warning

Pepin, WI

#7 Oct 21, 2011
webleys ma ma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Sun Tired of corrupt ... 223
Snapchat (Sep '16) Nov 16 Drock 39
News Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker exits Republican pr... (Sep '15) Nov 13 Turn the page 30
Review: Uplands Counseling Assoc - Andrea R Vog... (Jul '11) Nov 6 Andrea Vogel 2
News Wisconsin Sees Increase in Reports of STDs Oct 27 Sandy 2
News DOJ asks to keep 'Making a Murderer' inmate loc... Jun '17 CodeTalker 1
Maureen (Feb '17) Feb '17 Garbagio 4

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages