Since: Aug 07

Oakland, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2007
hey miley cyrus i was jsut wonderin can you give me a free concert ticket for your concert on November 1,2007????please!!!and write bak so i can tell you my home adress so you can send it to me...or you can talk to me on aim...just gove me your screenname...thanks alot...om your biggest fan
Zianna

Tucson, AZ

#2 Sep 18, 2007
HI! You are the coolest Miley! It would be my dream to meet you! And I would love it if you can reply back to me!

Since: Sep 07

Tucson, AZ

#3 Sep 18, 2007
Hey Miley! You are so cool. And I would love to meet you! And I wish you can write back to me! I have watched everyone of your series. And when I goto cheerleading practice, I just make sure it is recording the new ones. So when I come home, I can watch it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) Jul 12 Mexican Lottery W... 86
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Jul 2 SeeAllSoon 203
News War on women? GOP silent as Trump lashes out at... Jul 2 Go Blue Forever 16
Thomas & Betts Power Solutions (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lineage Logistics 1
News Wisconsin golf club offers 9/11-themed discount (Oct '13) Nov '13 janet84 2
News Dozens honor Sikh shooting victims during Middl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 george 1
News 4M license plate images on file in Dane County (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages