Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Verona Forum

Comments (Page 111)

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of2,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

immature baffoon
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

more milliterry,less skools
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Obama cuts deficit by over 800billion dollars, look it up. FACT. Not so Bright Bart wanna be.
Elmer Fudd

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
Obama cuts deficit by over 800billion dollars, look it up. FACT. Not so Bright Bart wanna be.
Oh my I am going out and catch the Easter bunny and make a wabbit stew. Bahahaha!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

With your intelligence you couldn't catch a cold.
xrepub

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Wisconsin please do not vote for Paul Ryan. Not even for dogcatcher
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I like his budget cause I'm cleaning fish right now.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

tHEY PAVED RIO, AND PUT THE DRAIN THERE.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

just sayin wrote:
You may want to look into those cuts a bit deeper, because they are not cuts at all. A real cut means that next year you would spend less money then this year, and that is not the case. What your calling a cut is what the lying politicians refer to as a reduction in the projected increases in spending from the "base line budgeting" process. That is the structurally built in annual increases to the federal budget. So what the Liar in Chief and the democrats are proposing is simply to reduce the increase, not actually cut anything. What the democrats and the Liar in Chief are actually proposing in their budgets from the senate and the executive branch is to increase tax revenues by a trillion dollars over the next ten years, and offer cuts to the increases in spending. Their budgets do increase spending EVERY year for ten years and make no effort to balance the budget in any of those years. In ten years, if your democrats get what they want, our children will be 27 trillion dollars in debt or more. Your satisfied with that, correct?
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Do you have kids "Just Sayin"?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
hey fetch brightbart is dead join him
Liberals are killing people and this is their motto. They want everyone dead, isn't that right? wait until commie o'bama care starts--people will be dying in the lines.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are killing people and this is their motto. They want everyone dead, isn't that right? wait until commie o'bama care starts--people will be dying in the lines.
What in the hell is wrong with baggers like you? Your not a cuntservative,your just nuts.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell is wrong with baggers like you? Your not a cuntservative,your just nuts.
you don't have a clue how O'bama commie care is going to affect this country, do you? more medication for the masses. And then poof--it will be taken away. I don't even feel sorry for these morons that think O'bama care is more important than a job. Medicated up fools.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have a clue how O'bama commie care is going to affect this country, do you? more medication for the masses. And then poof--it will be taken away. I don't even feel sorry for these morons that think O'bama care is more important than a job. Medicated up fools.
I reiterate, What the hell is wrong with you? Watch out the black helicopters are coming to take away all you know.
I love the people that don't want any goverment,like in Oklahoma. Thay were offered federal money to build shelters in their schools and turned it down. We don't need no stinkin' gov't. Now they have the dead on their hands and wonder what went so horribly wrong.
But they will now take federal monies because now it is personal.
Baggers go figure!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I reiterate, What the hell is wrong with you? Watch out the black helicopters are coming to take away all you know.
I love the people that don't want any goverment,like in Oklahoma. Thay were offered federal money to build shelters in their schools and turned it down. We don't need no stinkin' gov't. Now they have the dead on their hands and wonder what went so horribly wrong.
But they will now take federal monies because now it is personal.
Baggers go figure!
Do the dead bodies killed by our government count? So let's see "just sayin", you think the best solution to our health care dilemma is to pass a law( which the democrats did) that puts about 1/7 th of the economy into the control of government, putting every last scintilla of our private health information, DNA, fingerprints, genetic markers, ultimate authority to deny or provide benefits that will decide the very life or death of every citizen, and a data base available to and overseen by 16,000 new Internal Revenue Service employees, and if we don't like it and want to go somewhere else, we are committing a crime that that same government will prosecute us for? You call this fairness? You call this social justice? I call it tyranny and an unacceptable invasion of my privacy and rights. The only thing that could be more stupid and idiotic then that is to be stupid enough to accept that as a solution. And here you are mocking the good people of Oklahoma after their horrific disaster. You are a classless piece of shit is what you are.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the dead bodies killed by our government count? So let's see "just sayin", you think the best solution to our health care dilemma is to pass a law( which the democrats did) that puts about 1/7 th of the economy into the control of government, putting every last scintilla of our private health information, DNA, fingerprints, genetic markers, ultimate authority to deny or provide benefits that will decide the very life or death of every citizen, and a data base available to and overseen by 16,000 new Internal Revenue Service employees, and if we don't like it and want to go somewhere else, we are committing a crime that that same government will prosecute us for? You call this fairness? You call this social justice? I call it tyranny and an unacceptable invasion of my privacy and rights. The only thing that could be more stupid and idiotic then that is to be stupid enough to accept that as a solution. And here you are mocking the good people of Oklahoma after their horrific disaster. You are a classless piece of shit is what you are.
Who knows more about you than the corporations that the baggers put all their faith in,corporate America is a pile of class destroying shit.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows more about you than the corporations that the baggers put all their faith in,corporate America is a pile of class destroying shit.
Why do you live in a country who's "system" you hate so much? Corporations are where innovation occurs, jobs are created, and wealth is produced. All very important to the progress of humanity, a free people, and to provide a structured environment of opportunity for the masses. Government could not exist without corporations regardless of it's economic model. Your argument is that we are all better off living under the heavy hand of government tyranny. The people of Russia thought the same thing under Stalin, as the Chinese also did under Mao. You are certainly part of the 25% of our population that make preserving our freedom a challenge that we all may lose. The majority of "baggers", a distinction and label that the classless and hate filled like yourself promote, place their faith in Jesus Christ first, not corporations.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Why does the State of Wisconsin teach it's citizens to hate so viciously?
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you live in a country who's "system" you hate so much? Corporations are where innovation occurs, jobs are created, and wealth is produced. All very important to the progress of humanity, a free people, and to provide a structured environment of opportunity for the masses. Government could not exist without corporations regardless of it's economic model. Your argument is that we are all better off living under the heavy hand of government tyranny. The people of Russia thought the same thing under Stalin, as the Chinese also did under Mao. You are certainly part of the 25% of our population that make preserving our freedom a challenge that we all may lose. The majority of "baggers", a distinction and label that the classless and hate filled like yourself promote, place their faith in Jesus Christ first, not corporations.
I never said anything about goverment. What I said is that corporations are NOT people and should not have the rights of individuals. All of their money pumped into our "system" is not beneficial to mankind,but just the opposite. It crushes the family organization, by thinking that their profits are more important ,than YOUR individual rights.
These people are not to be looked up to , but to be fought.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about goverment. What I said is that corporations are NOT people and should not have the rights of individuals. All of their money pumped into our "system" is not beneficial to mankind,but just the opposite. It crushes the family organization, by thinking that their profits are more important ,than YOUR individual rights.
These people are not to be looked up to , but to be fought.
But the tens of millions that the democrats launder through the unions is just fine, right? Because after all, unions are made up of people. As for the family getting crushed, take a look at history and you'll discover that our beloved government that you place all your trust in has destroyed it. You go ahead and keep fighting the "evil" corporations and their "evil" profit. Someday your mob of fools may even succeed, and when it does you will find out that the whole time what you wanted was mass starvation, chaos and anarchy for the people of the world. In other words, a living hell. This country only functions well and as intended when the overwhelming majority are a moral people that take responsibility for their "pursuit of happiness". Now we have about 25% of us that hate this place and some of its people so much you feel you have to live in a perpetual state of outrage and fight endlessly. I think your wrong "just sayin".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of2,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Verona Discussions

Search the Verona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tealiban faschists 6,902
Middleton Lawn serviced by WeedMan Lawncare (Nov '08) 11 hr Buster 65
Review: Complete Nutrition (Nov '09) Wed Abby B 144
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Apr 19 Jaimie 183
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) Apr 11 swedenforever 83
Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son Apr 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Verona Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Verona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••