Uptick in hand, foot & mouth disease ...

Uptick in hand, foot & mouth disease cases in Madison

There are 1 comment on the WKOW-TV story from Jul 24, 2014, titled Uptick in hand, foot & mouth disease cases in Madison. In it, WKOW-TV reports that:

Doctors say they're seeing an unusual increase in cases of hand, foot and mouth disease among children in the Madison area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW-TV.

Jaimie

Madison, WI

#1 Jul 24, 2014
I have a confirmed case of Lime Disease and West Nile, NOW CALLED Pawassan and La Crosse virus.

HAND FOOTUTH DISEASE bacteria on hands and feet that cause mental confusion to brain from stains on skin and in crevices,Early signs:

A runny nose (PERIOD
The common cold (PERIOD)
Diareaha (PERIOD)

ALl together you may die of HIGH FEVER (PERIOD)

Nothing to create Medical shutdown and military intervention ad quarenteen labs for.

Although for deer tick bite and malerian mosquito I did go to hospital via ambulence for pressure on back and inside the head, SPINAL TAP confirmed water on brain, had over night with 2 months supply of anti-biotics and anti diuretics injected to eliviate the pressure-so brain would not EXPLODE DR they assigned to follow up areas STROKES and neuro medication, said NO MEDICATIONS MS DRWS SHIT IT OUT most people do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? 15 hr Hilda 114
Review: Geisha Bath House (Mar '09) Jan 18 Sir bone a lot 6
News Trump Choice for Veteran's Affairs: An Obama Ap... Jan 13 Fcvk tRump 2
News Winning numbers drawn in 'Badger 5' game Jan 10 Isaacspang 2
Donald Trump for President Jan 3 treetop 6
the real truth about the jews Dec 30 WelbyMD 2
News Oscar Mayer plant in Madison prepares to close Dec 30 WelbyMD 1

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance