Two Men Sought After Fatal Shooting O...

Two Men Sought After Fatal Shooting On City's Southwest Side

There are 6 comments on the Channel 3000 story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Two Men Sought After Fatal Shooting On City's Southwest Side. In it, Channel 3000 reports that:

Madison police are searching for two men wanted in connection to a fatal shooting on the city's southwest side on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel 3000.

Hal

AOL

#1 Jul 6, 2008
I'm sure Madison police could use all the help they can. Why is it then that Police Chief Noble Wray gave Detective Jeff McPike a slap on the wrist for coming to work drunk and being untruthful during an internal investigation?

www.madison.com/wsj/home/local//294699

Could it be Detective McPike, the son of the late Milt McPike (the former principal of Madison East High School) received a huge break? How can Jeff McPike take the witness stand without having statements taken seriouisly? Smells like McPike got the benefit of his late father's political connections.
Dirty Department

Concord, NH

#2 Jul 6, 2008
Look at Detective Jeff Hughes....He stole Heroin from Police impound at least 13 times Sgt Sue Armagost......Selectively enforcing laws and choosing to let her "friends friends" off without a charge. Look at Detective Grogan being busted in Waukesha.... This is the dirtiest department in the country!
Dirty Department

Concord, NH

#3 Jul 6, 2008
Shame on the corruption in the City Attorny's office for dropping the charges... Thats bullshit they let him break the law without punnishment.. WTF does that say to the public. Two sets of laws. One for the public and none for the Police. We as a people are in trouble when thoes that inforce the law are allowed to break it without any penalty.
Dirty Department

Concord, NH

#4 Jul 6, 2008
They should spend more time Policing their own. Look at Jeff McPike second time he was caught driving to work drunk and lieing about it and he was not charged.... I thought it was a felony to be drunk (even for police) and be in posession of aANY firearm? Selective enforcement of the law?
Honest Joe

Concord, NH

#5 Jul 6, 2008
The ability of the public to fight police corruption is not so good. They have infernal affairs (cover up). If action is ever to happen against a dirty cop. First one must complain to the department, then the mayor, then justice/att. general. If no action is taken there is always the FBI. My opinion.....go to the media. If that doesnt work..Report the facts on the internet. Truth needs to come out to protect the public from corrupt goverment (police). It should not be that difficult. Terrorism is alive and well in Wisconsin...We must all not turn a blind eye but fight for the rights are forefathers gave us!
No Doughnut

Concord, NH

#6 Jul 6, 2008
This is what happens when all we want are Minority and Gay cops despite their qualifications

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison area schools/dance studio Apr 15 Anonymous 1
News Should Sex Predators Have Identifying License P... (Mar '07) Apr 11 eskaysea 73
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? Apr 6 Russian POTUS 177
News Driver Arrested For 5th OWI (Mar '11) Apr 5 Rough looking 7
News Madison woman arrested for 6th offense OWI (Jun '12) Apr 4 Angela M Heimann 4
News Winning numbers drawn in 'Badger 5' game Mar 28 Iphonemodest552 3
Maureen Feb '17 Garbagio 4

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages