Memorial set for wolves killed in fir...

Memorial set for wolves killed in first WI wolf hunt

There are 3 comments on the WKOW-TV story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Memorial set for wolves killed in first WI wolf hunt. In it, WKOW-TV reports that:

A memorial is set in honor of the wolves killed in Wisconsin's first wolf hunt. Organizer Deanna Devaul is a member of the Alliance for Animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW-TV.

ATH

Winsted, MN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Why don't you take the money to support a worth while cause, like Education or hungar. Better yet use it to start a fund for children attacked by wolves while playing in their back yard or park. Yes, these animals are that close I have seen them. Having a memorial is just rediculas!
common SENSE

Rockford, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2013
What i would like to know is how many of u cryers actually live or work in areas wolves call home? Maybe if u were a farmer already struggling to make a living now faced with wolf depredation due to the lack deer (thanks to wolves) u would open your eyes see the light. Maybe after seeing a couple half eaten calves or horses hind quarters torn apart by these great predators that "only kill the old and sick" animals in the wild the light would at least begin to flicker. Perhaps u lost a long time family pet in the back yard because of the "majestic" timber wolf saw an easy target and took advantage. How in your eyes can a wild animal take presidence over a farmer's livelihood or a family's beloved pet, probably some child's best friend? So have your feel good yuppie party in madison and worship the almighty wolf while the people that actually live and interact with wolves sit back and laugh! Thanks to the DNR and gov Walker for standing up for the common sense people of this state and giving them the opportunity to harvest and control the "holy" wolf.
get a life

Rockford, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
A memorial for the fallen wolves, really?? Bet subaru sponsored it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norma McCorvey, Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade decisio... Feb 20 WelbyMD 1
Maureen Feb 10 Garbagio 4
News Wisconsin Democrats propose legislation to lega... Feb 6 Jo Ann 1
where are the big girls that want to have fun Feb 6 chad 1
News Warm weather leads to temporary closure of Ice ... Jan 29 David Gates 2
the real truth about the jews Jan '17 Truther Birther 3
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? Jan '17 Hilda 114

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance