Police chase suspect in Columbus

Police chase suspect in Columbus

There are 3 comments on the WKOW-TV story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Police chase suspect in Columbus. In it, WKOW-TV reports that:

A chase ensued from the 1300-block of Park Avenue in Columbus to the Town of Deansville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW-TV.

fumblebuck

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
This chase started as I watched from my front porch. The car squealed out onto Park St(rt73) heading towards downtown Columbus. The officer was right behind the guy, but had to pause to make sure a tractor-trailer stopped in time. When the big truck alertly stopped the officer punched it, squealed out onto Park and gave chase. So now I'm like..."there's a Police chase going on in Columbus??" Curiosity got the best of me, so I headed outside and toward the sidewalk ....
fumblebuck

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2013
...I could hear the siren(s) coming from the direction of downtown. A few minutes later the sirens grew louder. Now I can see the car coming back my way...faast! There was quite a few other vehicles traveling in both directions, also people walking, biking etc. This guy was bobbin n weavin and really movin. Two police cars were in chase now. By the time the car passed where I was standing everyone on the street had stopped and pulled to the side. Went by me going about 80+ mph....and it was a crazy lookin black chick!....
fumblebuck

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Then the two polce cars flew by me a few seconds later...sirens blaring. All three cars roared off heading out of town. Definitely more than your average excitement on a Sunday in Columbus. A while later, maybe 20-30 mins, an ambulance sped past, heading out of town. So, I read the story here and it turns out the " chick" was actually a guy...and they eventually caught him. Anyone else see this high speed chase?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) May 18 Warren1 215
News Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker exits Republican pr... (Sep '15) May 18 Walkers Forecast 27
News FWC aims to protect birds from contaminated fee... May 9 Churchlady 1
Snapchat (Sep '16) Apr 28 James 10
News Madison bans discrimination against atheists, n... (May '15) Apr 26 EdmondWA 84
News The Quran Competition: Madison's Islamic Youth ... (Jul '15) Apr 26 bestie 37
Why Do Liberal Professors Get Hired After Racis... (Aug '15) Apr 26 bestie 2

Verona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verona Mortgages